90 percent of you need to ROPE. Hitler (the guy most of you worship) would choose high tier "Ethnics" over most of you subhumans.

True

I could honestly identify with your description. God has given us our race so we must accept it but we also shouldn't deny the truth.
im european technically

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
Tbh the only thing you mog about me from what i'm getting is one inch of height and maybe more muscle mass but that's about it. You should show SOMETHING if face always matters. A glimpse of your jaw or maybe you have hunter eyes or something. You should also request perma ban since rotting could apply to everyone here. I don't claim to be Chad or Tyrone like you... I just claim to be above average.

I just really doubt it cause your voice makes you sound like a fat fuck, so surely you can understand my curiosity and concern about you.

Stop asking then moron. I will mog you to death when i'm a grown up, mark my words.
You are giga coping, i mog you in ever way possible, you are delusional, you are too stuck inside of your own head to even fix your own situation, it is over for you aspie. Lmao. My voice MOGS you along with everything else. Just stop coping, pussyboy. You are ugly and incel. You are all talk, like most people on this forum.

You won't mog shit when you're grown faggot, you'll still be beneath me.

Attachments

• I mog you.mp3
    112.9 KB
You are giga coping, i mog you in ever way possible, you are delusional, you are too stuck inside of your own head to even fix your own situation, it is over for you aspie. Lmao. My voice MOGS you along with everything else. Just stop coping, pussyboy. You are ugly and incel. You are all talk, like most people on this forum.

You should picking my cotton you nigger
God gave you strength so you can be a slave and work for me you mutt

You're an obese dicklet and a race supremacist.

I think we're on the same level now honestly. I might mog you once i'm an adult but not by that much. Assuming you aren't LARPing.

But you haven't even given us your face ratings, you've just said you're tall and buff BBC, but what if you're ugly as fuck? What then? No proof of slays or anything. ACTUAL slays.

• +1
You're an obese dicklet and a race supremacist.

I think we're on the same level now honestly. I might mog you once i'm an adult but not by that much. Assuming you aren't LARPing.

But you haven't even given us your face ratings, you've just said you're tall and buff BBC, but what if you're ugly as fuck? What then? No proof of slays or anything. ACTUAL slays.
You are coping hard, you ugly larping dirty midget little beaner, i mog you in every aspect. Do i sound ugly faggot? You will never mog me dude, trust me on that lmao, You were destined to be my pet m8.

You are too mentally and physically deficient to do so. Maybe if you got gene editing and somehow got rid of your aspieness you could improve, but it's over for you.

Attachments

• I MOG.mp3
    52 KB
Last edited:
View attachment 1043533
You should picking my cotton you nigger
God gave you strength so you can be a slave and work for me you mutt
On your knees like the rest of your race, faggot, this was inevitable. It'll only increase from here you cumskin cuck, this was always your purpose as soon as you exited the womb. To kneel to the superior BBC

Attachments

• 104602623_549132105754968_4580976022038022079_n.jpg
    104602623_549132105754968_4580976022038022079_n.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 27
I came across this website by chance, some of the threads are entertaining and have good "serious" points, most of them are cringe as

fuck though because you delusional apelets are larping and coping hard. You are all the most mentally ill deranged CUMSKIN apes i've

ever seen. LMAO at the amount of racism, The irony that, if Hitler witnessed you clowns frequenting a forum 24/7 and discussing male

faces and dick size and high t traits, measuring your IPD distance or Zygo width, wasting away in a basement, instead of actually doing something with your low t cuck lives, he'd personally exterminate all of you and your trash cucked autistic cumskin genetics. YOU ARE ALL SUBHUMANS, LMAO i've

never seen the amount of coping insecurity ever in my life. Why are you cumskins so insecure? Racism from you guys is literally because you feel inferior to BLACKS, and other ethnics LMAO, you (racist subhumans, cuz lets be honest most non incel subhuman's aren't delusionally racist like you cucks) consider us your biggest threat, it's 5000% obvious. LMAO, WHITE FEMALES REGUARLY SUBMIT TO

THE BBC, it is literally the future, you will all be extinct soon enough, there won't be any pure whites in the mid future. TAKE HEAD at your own theories cucks. Woman prefer the genetically superior mate, most of the time. The fact that they are flocking to BBC means that on a subconcious, genetic, primal level they know that our genes are superior, and the future is taking GIGA NIGGA CUM and producing superior bbc offspring. You salty pigskin cucks can cope and larp as much as your delusional, swiss cheese, early onset dimentia ridden brains allow. There isn't going to be race war, if there was, half of your cucked race would side with blacks anyways, lmfao. You guys latch on to one thing and obsess over it for like 4 months then switch, 95 percent of you YOU are all autistic, confirmed. and once again, the irony of people that you worship. I.E Hitler would personally put a bullet in your subhuman, useless skulls if he ever encountered you. Moving on, Mexicans will never take over, lmao black people are definitely the race that white people get along with the most. You think they want to worry about cartel fags beheading their children in the street? They along with black people and other races would never allow mexicans to take over the U.S. Your average racist white despises mexicans MUCH more than blacks. Mostly thanks to the crime rate in mexico and the brutality of the cartels. 90 percent of you are on the verge ofsuicide, i can smell it through your coping, delusional autistic posts. Go through with it, your genes weren't meant to spread. For some of you, there might be still hope. Anyways, if you cumpigskins want to play the race card, you ALL originated from black people, your attributes and white skin color were literally an adaptation for the change in environment. LMAO. YOU ALL came from bbc and in the end you'll return to it. It's the natural order, we spread out, evolved traits/characteristics etc to function in certain environments and then over hundreds of housands of years (present day) we integrate again and reproduce (interaccialy) so that most offspring have a mixture of those traits and future offsptring will be more healthy and durable overall. Europeans have only been significant for the last 400-600 ish years. Ancient africans, romans, asians, etc have all acomplished MUCH more in the progression of humanity as a Whole. Almost every culture/race has had their "day" or "golden age" The moores/barbary conquered parts of europe and even enslaved whites at one point, same with arabs. Mathmaticas have their roots in Africa and some parts of Asia. The moores literally "civilized" large parts of europe, while yuou cumskins were still throwing shit at each other. The huns literally butt fucked almost all of Europe and eurasia, so many groups of people have had their "turn". In the end most of the technologies you like to give yorself credit for, the foundations were already discovered by another civilization. Europeans just happened to have their "day" around the time that global devolopement/modernization as a whole was underway, and naturally, whites being insecure...you guys overcompensated out of fear. You cucks couldn't even make gun powder on your own, lmao.

BOTTOM LINE, You're all (most of you) insecure cumskin SUBHUMAN cucks, i'm glad i live rent free in your subhuman, snot, CUM, PIG colored skulls, it gets me hard. I'm black, i have an IQ of 138-142 ish (roughly), i'm 6'3 and i have a robust skull and frame/ big cock and i look good, High as fuck fighting success and deep ass voice too. I got pretty gifted genetically. I MOG all of you cumskins into obvlivion and back. I'd literally piss down all of your throats and make you GARGLE my piss, while your parents watched. After that i'd nut in your mom's mouth while your dad beat his tiny pig dick helplessley in a corner. I'd then proceed to pee on your disgusting sunburned cumskin, granting you the honor of having some coloring for once in your lives. You're all keyboard warrior cuck autists that'd never act on any of your larp fantasies in reality because you are the highest of inhib, lowest of t virgins, which is one of the most pathetic things of all, about this. If you're going to be RACIST cucks, at least have that same energy in person.

Alas: you know you don't have the T Levels or Bone Mass to defend your assholes against the average bbc or "ethnic" after saying a slur. Pathetic lmao. Any of you twinks want to meet up, i'd be happy to curbstomp your ugly, subhuman, infantile skulls and piss on the brain matter/skull shard combo after i'm done. Send addy. All of you racist, autistic, weak subhumans need to be purged from existence, your geneticlines should end and they will. Natural selection. Ironic, the most autistic, racist, twinkish, coping, delusional subhuman's all frequent an incel forum. LMAO.

That's all cumskins, keep thinking of my thick black cock daily and how it regularly stretches white pussy that would never even give you reciprocating eye contact for 1 second, ROPE for me COPERS
not a single nano pixel

• JFL
You are coping hard, you ugly larping dirty midget little beaner, i mog you in every aspect.
This is what I meant. You're resorting to insults cause you think that because most Mexicans are brown manlets, that I must be too, you can't imagine a tall, pale white, and blue eyed beaner being as good as you/mogging you.

But I can't change that anyways cause i'm never PM'ing you anything.
Do i sound ugly faggot?
Yes
You were destined to be my pet m8.
You are such a closet homosexual. Jfl at you.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Albeacho and goat2x
Im not fully white but I had to show this nigger the facts because I hate bullshit. The racepill is brutal and true. The average white man mogs the average ethnic. What race are you btw?
You didn't show shit faggot cope self hating cuck lmao, THE average black man mogs the average white soy infused cuck. Keep coping, i mog you self hating weasel, i win.

You didn't show shit faggot cope self hating cuck lmao, THE average black man mogs the average white soy infused cuck. Keep coping, i mog you self hating weasel, i win.
I told you to give me proof that the average black man has more sex appeal than the average white guy and you failed. Shouldn't expect more from retarded Niggers like you.

This is what I meant. You're resorting to insults cause you think that because most Mexicans are brown manlets, that I must be too, you can't imagine a tall, pale white, and blue eyed beaner being as good as you/mogging you.

But I can't change that anyways cause i'm never PM'ing you anything.

Yes

You are such a closet homosexual. Jfl at you.
Dude i am ripped as fuck, and i don't even have to lift, my skull is "Robust" as shit, as you aspies say... too. Lmao, i mog you in every conceivable way you twink. It is truly over. You are so self hating i actually feel bad for your family lmao. Have some pride in your race you pathetic aspie piece of shit.

Stop sucking the white man's cock, incel trash.

Keep coping for me you genetic trash, you can't even leave your own house, lmao. Your mental game will not let you improve, your brain is beyond fucked you aspie. You are all talk, no action.

I told you to give me proof that the average black man has more sex appeal than the average white guy and you failed. Shouldn't expect more from retarded Niggers like you.
View attachment 1043568
Your insecurities are showing pigskin, keep coping, I'm glad i live rent free in your cumskin skull. LMAO. Low iq coping cumskin. Go fuck your cousin. Keep jerking your dick and clinging on to your false hope, based on ONE lmao shitty cope study. We both know that study is the only thing keeping you from fully roping, deep down you know it has zero validity and that i'm right. Lmao, be honest to yourself you cuck cumskin. Just hang yourself and put it on liveleak.

Attachments

• 2222.jpg
    2222.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 22
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 15
  • converted_snowbunnies_25_.jpg
    converted_snowbunnies_25_.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 13
  • converted_snowbunnies_30_-648x365.jpg
    converted_snowbunnies_30_-648x365.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 11
  • converted_snowbunnies_46_.jpg
    converted_snowbunnies_46_.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 19
more explosive yes, but if we're going by the literally definition of "strength", grip of hands, scandinavian man have the highest grip
Explosiveness is a metric of strength, are you autistic. Aswell as static strength...Overall your top tier black will be more powerful than your top tier white person. There aren't that many top tier scandinavian fighters or champions, Slavs/east europeans are a different story though.

Dude i am ripped as fuck, and i don't even have to lift, my skull is "Robust" as shit, as you aspies say... too. Lmao, i mog you in every conceivable way you twink. It is truly over. You are so self hating i actually feel bad for your family lmao. Have some pride in your race you pathetic aspie piece of shit.

Stop sucking the white man's cock, incel trash.
Over for me (Prettyboy North Atlantid Semi-Castizo Two Feet Shouldered 12"x8" Dickmogger Beaner... who hasn't even finished puberty).
Keep coping for me you genetic trash, you can't even leave your own house, lmao. Your mental game will not let you improve, your brain is beyond fucked you aspie. You are all talk, no action.
I bet I can analyze social situations better than you. I've done it my whole life but granted my perception is most definetly different from yours, so I can't connect with others without input.

People see as "quirky" more than a nuisance but whatever. My experiences shape my judgements. You're right... it's over.

Explosiveness is a metric of strength, are you autistic. Aswell as static strength...Overall your top tier black will be more powerful than your top tier white person. There aren't that many top tier scandinavian fighters or champions, Slavs/east europeans are a different story though.
ye because slavs were literaly bred for warfare

Over for me (Prettyboy North Atlantid Semi-Castizo Two Feet Shouldered 12"x8" Dickmogger Beaner... who hasn't even finished puberty).
(totaly not a larp btw guys)

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Albeacho and Lolcel
ye because slavs were literaly bred for warfare
Yeah notice you only really see 3 main races Truly dominating the fight game, Black people, Certain Eastern Europeans and South Americans.
No germans, french, british, scandids, etc.

Yeah notice you only really see 3 main races Truly dominating the fight game, Black people, Certain Eastern Europeans and South Americans.
No germans, french, british, scandids, etc.
Tyson fury? He's literally the heavyweight world champion, the best fighter in world
I got exposed, i'm not 6'7".

Idk if you saw that thread.
What a shock! I don't think I can cope with this surprise

whose alt is this :lul:
A bitch, no cap, i was looking at memes and came across this dumbass site. Some of the threads had me rolling when i first saw this shit, ngl. The Autism is funny.

A bitch, no cap, i was looking at memes and came across this dumbass site. Some of the threads had me rolling when i first saw this shit, ngl. The Autism is funny.
you faggot i was the only one who read the entire post and you are calling me a bitch? smh. yeah lots of autism here tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blue, Albeacho and Deleted member 7866
Tyson fury? He's literally the heavyweight world champion, the best fighter in world

What a shock! I don't think I can cope with this surprise
Best fighter is a stretch, stop capping. I said MOST my guy, you literally have like 4 black people , 4 russians and like 3 mexicans dominating the other weight classses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
you faggot i was the only one who read the entire post and you are calling me a bitch? smh. yeah lots of autism here tbh.
Shut up u ugly bitch, all these larping autismos who said they didn't read, defninitely read. That's why their malding so hard in the responses lmao.

Best fighter is a stretch, stop capping. I said MOST my guy, you literally have like 4 black people , 4 russians and like 3 mexicans dominating the other weight classses
But even the 50th ranked heavyweight could beat the 1st ranked mid weight

But even the 50th ranked heavyweight could beat the 1st ranked mid weight
Nah, i mean they have a much greater chance too, sure...but there's always unforeseen variables. Like how B.J penn got knocked the fuck out by a random dude at a bar. Also, Tysons still gotta fight anthony joshua.

Shut up u ugly bitch, all these larping autismos who said they didn't read, defninitely read. That's why their malding so hard in the responses lmao.
you are a low t bitch, you quickly added another word in there which shows how high inhib you truly are :lul:

Nah, i mean they have a much greater chance too, sure...but there's always unforeseen variables. Like how B.J penn got knocked the fuck out by a random dude at a bar. Also, Tysons still gotta fight anthony joshua.
Tyson vs Joshua will be the fight of the year tbh

I just googled it ans actually Miocic is the heavyweight world champ not tyson

you are a low t bitch, you quickly added another word in there which shows how high inhib you truly are :lul:

View attachment 1043624
LMAO Keep COPING FOR ME you subhuman pajeit. My voice alone T MOGS YOU INTO OBLIVION YOU LOW T STINKY CURRY! LMAO. IMAGINE TALKING SHIT WHEN YOUR ENTIRE COUNTRY SHITS IN THE STREET AND WORSHIPS COWS :lul:, IF YOU EVER STEP Out of LINE AGAIN you dirty shitskin smelly CURRY, I'll end you PERMANENTLY. Know your place curry muncher. Worse genetics on this planet, and you dare speak against me? Sit the fuck down.

I bet I can analyze social situations better than you. I've done it my whole life but granted my perception is most definetly different from yours, so I can't connect with others without input.

People see as "quirky" more than a nuisance but whatever. My experiences shape my judgements. You're right... it's over.
You can't that 's literally the definition of autism fuckmonkey. Keep copin.

Farm Equipment.

Attachments

• nigger_chase.mp4
    3.4 MB
LMAO Keep COPING FOR ME you subhuman pajeit. My voice alone T MOGS YOU INTO OBLIVION YOU LOW T STINKY CURRY! LMAO. IMAGINE TALKING SHIT WHEN YOUR ENTIRE COUNTRY SHITS IN THE STREET AND WORSHIPS COWS :lul:, IF YOU EVER STEP Out of LINE AGAIN you dirty shitskin smelly CURRY, I'll end you PERMANENTLY. Know your place curry muncher. Worse genetics on this planet, and you dare speak against me? Sit the fuck down.
keep crying for cumskins you nigger faggot, you are larping as one you are probably a cumskin

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and CopeMoreCumskins.
keep crying for cumskins you nigger faggot, you are larping as one you are probably a cumskin
You're curry, you literally don't deserve to speak to me faggot. You have the worse genetics in the history of planet earth, lmao. Most useless stinky, undesirable, weak race on the planet. Neck yourself for me, you shit worshiper

You're curry, you literally don't deserve to speak to me faggot. You have the worse genetics in the history of planet earth, lmao. Most useless stinky, undesirable, weak race on the planet. Neck yourself for me, you shit worshiper
imagine being a pathetic larping alt because you got banned by the mods

imagine being a pathetic larping alt because you got banned by the mods
You are delusional you curry faggot, i've never been here. My voice proves it, keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: bigchazy
You are delusional you curry faggot, i've never been here. My voice proves it, keep coping.
you aspie faggot why would i be able to recognize users voices, gtfo fake nigger faggot

you aspie faggot why would i be able to recognize users voices, gtfo fake nigger faggot
disgusting curry subhuman, your entire race is full of diseased trash lmao. You will forever be an incel, as all curries were meant to be. Keep crying for my bbc.

OP says some stuff that I say, and users here will get mad. The problem is that the majority of Incels only experience life through their computer screens. If you actually went outside you would see that studies are bullshit, but at this point it's better to just sit back and laugh. Remember ldar copers, you are still going to bed an incel. A other day wasted on forums, porn, and analyzing male model faces like a faggot.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins.
disgusting curry subhuman, your entire race is full of diseased trash lmao. You will forever be an incel, as all curries were meant to be. Keep crying for my bbc.
you: cumskin larping as nigger

he should be posting my nose soon if its ohwellmaxing jfl
I see you rarely posting bhai but you've still managed to make enough enemies jfl
Mirin high T behavior

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers