90 percent of you need to ROPE. Hitler (the guy most of you worship) would choose high tier "Ethnics" over most of you subhumans.

CopeMoreCumskins.

CopeMoreCumskins.

Silver
I came across this website by chance, some of the threads are entertaining and have good "serious" points, most of them are cringe as

fuck though because you delusional apelets are larping and coping hard. You are all the most mentally ill deranged CUMSKIN apes i've

ever seen. LMAO at the amount of racism, The irony that, if Hitler witnessed you clowns frequenting a forum 24/7 and discussing male

faces and dick size and high t traits, measuring your IPD distance or Zygo width, wasting away in a basement, instead of actually doing something with your low t cuck lives, he'd personally exterminate all of you and your trash cucked autistic cumskin genetics. YOU ARE ALL SUBHUMANS, LMAO i've

never seen the amount of coping insecurity ever in my life. Why are you cumskins so insecure? Racism from you guys is literally because you feel inferior to BLACKS, and other ethnics LMAO, you (racist subhumans, cuz lets be honest most non incel subhuman's aren't delusionally racist like you cucks) consider us your biggest threat, it's 5000% obvious. LMAO, WHITE FEMALES REGUARLY SUBMIT TO

THE BBC, it is literally the future, you will all be extinct soon enough, there won't be any pure whites in the mid future. TAKE HEAD at your own theories cucks. Woman prefer the genetically superior mate, most of the time. The fact that they are flocking to BBC means that on a subconcious, genetic, primal level they know that our genes are superior, and the future is taking GIGA NIGGA CUM and producing superior bbc offspring. You salty pigskin cucks can cope and larp as much as your delusional, swiss cheese, early onset dimentia ridden brains allow. There isn't going to be race war, if there was, half of your cucked race would side with blacks anyways, lmfao. You guys latch on to one thing and obsess over it for like 4 months then switch, 95 percent of you YOU are all autistic, confirmed. and once again, the irony of people that you worship. I.E Hitler would personally put a bullet in your subhuman, useless skulls if he ever encountered you. Moving on, Mexicans will never take over, lmao black people are definitely the race that white people get along with the most. You think they want to worry about cartel fags beheading their children in the street? They along with black people and other races would never allow mexicans to take over the U.S. Your average racist white despises mexicans MUCH more than blacks. Mostly thanks to the crime rate in mexico and the brutality of the cartels. 90 percent of you are on the verge ofsuicide, i can smell it through your coping, delusional autistic posts. Go through with it, your genes weren't meant to spread. For some of you, there might be still hope. Anyways, if you cumpigskins want to play the race card, you ALL originated from black people, your attributes and white skin color were literally an adaptation for the change in environment. LMAO. YOU ALL came from bbc and in the end you'll return to it. It's the natural order, we spread out, evolved traits/characteristics etc to function in certain environments and then over hundreds of housands of years (present day) we integrate again and reproduce (interaccialy) so that most offspring have a mixture of those traits and future offsptring will be more healthy and durable overall. Europeans have only been significant for the last 400-600 ish years. Ancient africans, romans, asians, etc have all acomplished MUCH more in the progression of humanity as a Whole. Almost every culture/race has had their "day" or "golden age" The moores/barbary conquered parts of europe and even enslaved whites at one point, same with arabs. Mathmaticas have their roots in Africa and some parts of Asia. The moores literally "civilized" large parts of europe, while yuou cumskins were still throwing shit at each other. The huns literally butt fucked almost all of Europe and eurasia, so many groups of people have had their "turn". In the end most of the technologies you like to give yorself credit for, the foundations were already discovered by another civilization. Europeans just happened to have their "day" around the time that global devolopement/modernization as a whole was underway, and naturally, whites being insecure...you guys overcompensated out of fear. You cucks couldn't even make gun powder on your own, lmao.

BOTTOM LINE, You're all (most of you) insecure cumskin SUBHUMAN cucks, i'm glad i live rent free in your subhuman, snot, CUM, PIG colored skulls, it gets me hard. I'm black, i have an IQ of 138-142 ish (roughly), i'm 6'3 and i have a robust skull and frame/ big cock and i look good, High as fuck fighting success and deep ass voice too. I got pretty gifted genetically. I MOG all of you cumskins into obvlivion and back. I'd literally piss down all of your throats and make you GARGLE my piss, while your parents watched. After that i'd nut in your mom's mouth while your dad beat his tiny pig dick helplessley in a corner. I'd then proceed to pee on your disgusting sunburned cumskin, granting you the honor of having some coloring for once in your lives. You're all keyboard warrior cuck autists that'd never act on any of your larp fantasies in reality because you are the highest of inhib, lowest of t virgins, which is one of the most pathetic things of all, about this. If you're going to be RACIST cucks, at least have that same energy in person.

Alas: you know you don't have the T Levels or Bone Mass to defend your assholes against the average bbc or "ethnic" after saying a slur. Pathetic lmao. Any of you twinks want to meet up, i'd be happy to curbstomp your ugly, subhuman, infantile skulls and piss on the brain matter/skull shard combo after i'm done. Send addy. All of you racist, autistic, weak subhumans need to be purged from existence, your geneticlines should end and they will. Natural selection. Ironic, the most autistic, racist, twinkish, coping, delusional subhuman's all frequent an incel forum. LMAO.

That's all cumskins, keep thinking of my thick black cock daily and how it regularly stretches white pussy that would never even give you reciprocating eye contact for 1 second, ROPE for me COPERS

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, zeshama, Deleted member 17531 and 55 others
How did this get no replies jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, enchanted_elixir, thecel and 20 others
Read i did not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Hueless, delusionalretard and 23 others
I came across this website by chance, some of the threads are entertaining and have good "serious" points, most of them are cringe as

fuck though because you delusional apelets are larping and coping hard. You are all the most mentally ill deranged CUMSKIN apes i've

ever seen. LMAO at the amount of racism, The irony that, if Hitler witnessed you clowns frequenting a forum 24/7 and discussing male

faces and dick size and high t traits, measuring your IPD distance or Zygo width, wasting away in a basement, instead of actually doing something with your low t cuck lives, he'd personally exterminate all of you and your trash cucked autistic cumskin genetics. YOU ARE ALL SUBHUMANS, LMAO i've

never seen the amount of coping insecurity ever in my life. Why are you cumskins so insecure? Racism from you guys is literally because you feel inferior to BLACKS, and other ethnics LMAO, you (racist subhumans, cuz lets be honest most non incel subhuman's aren't delusionally racist like you cucks) consider us your biggest threat, it's 5000% obvious. LMAO, WHITE FEMALES REGUARLY SUBMIT TO

THE BBC, it is literally the future, you will all be extinct soon enough, there won't be any pure whites in the mid future. TAKE HEAD at your own theories cucks. Woman prefer the genetically superior mate, most of the time. The fact that they are flocking to BBC means that on a subconcious, genetic, primal level they know that our genes are superior, and the future is taking GIGA NIGGA CUM and producing superior bbc offspring. You salty pigskin cucks can cope and larp as much as your delusional, swiss cheese, early onset dimentia ridden brains allow. There isn't going to be race war, if there was, half of your cucked race would side with blacks anyways, lmfao. You guys latch on to one thing and obsess over it for like 4 months then switch, 95 percent of you YOU are all autistic, confirmed. and once again, the irony of people that you worship. I.E Hitler would personally put a bullet in your subhuman, useless skulls if he ever encountered you. Moving on, Mexicans will never take over, lmao black people are definitely the race that white people get along with the most. You think they want to worry about cartel fags beheading their children in the street? They along with black people and other races would never allow mexicans to take over the U.S. Your average racist white despises mexicans MUCH more than blacks. Mostly thanks to the crime rate in mexico and the brutality of the cartels. 90 percent of you are on the verge ofsuicide, i can smell it through your coping, delusional autistic posts. Go through with it, your genes weren't meant to spread. For some of you, there might be still hope. Anyways, if you cumpigskins want to play the race card, you ALL originated from black people, your attributes and white skin color were literally an adaptation for the change in environment. LMAO. YOU ALL came from bbc and in the end you'll return to it. It's the natural order, we spread out, evolved traits/characteristics etc to function in certain environments and then over hundreds of housands of years (present day) we integrate again and reproduce (interaccialy) so that most offspring have a mixture of those traits and future offsptring will be more healthy and durable overall. Europeans have only been significant for the last 400-600 ish years. Ancient africans, romans, asians, etc have all acomplished MUCH more in the progression of humanity as a Whole. Almost every culture/race has had their "day" or "golden age" The moores/barbary conquered parts of europe and even enslaved whites at one point, same with arabs. Mathmaticas have their roots in Africa and some parts of Asia. The moores literally "civilized" large parts of europe, while yuou cumskins were still throwing shit at each other. The huns literally butt fucked almost all of Europe and eurasia, so many groups of people have had their "turn". In the end most of the technologies you like to give yorself credit for, the foundations were already discovered by another civilization. Europeans just happened to have their "day" around the time that global devolopement/modernization as a whole was underway, and naturally, whites being insecure...you guys overcompensated out of fear. You cucks couldn't even make gun powder on your own, lmao.

BOTTOM LINE, You're all (most of you) insecure cumskin SUBHUMAN cucks, i'm glad i live rent free in your subhuman, snot, CUM, PIG colored skulls, it gets me hard. I'm black, i have an IQ of 138-142 ish (roughly), i'm 6'3 and i have a robust skull and frame/ big cock and i look good, High as fuck fighting success and deep ass voice too. I got pretty gifted genetically. I MOG all of you cumskins into obvlivion and back. I'd literally piss down all of your throats and make you GARGLE my piss, while your parents watched. After that i'd nut in your mom's mouth while your dad beat his tiny pig dick helplessley in a corner. I'd then proceed to pee on your disgusting sunburned cumskin, granting you the honor of having some coloring for once in your lives. You're all keyboard warrior cuck autists that'd never act on any of your larp fantasies in reality because you are the highest of inhib, lowest of t virgins, which is one of the most pathetic things of all, about this. If you're going to be RACIST cucks, at least have that same energy in person.

Alas: you know you don't have the T Levels or Bone Mass to defend your assholes against the average bbc or "ethnic" after saying a slur. Pathetic lmao. Any of you twinks want to meet up, i'd be happy to curbstomp your ugly, subhuman, infantile skulls and piss on the brain matter/skull shard combo after i'm done. Send addy. All of you racist, autistic, weak subhumans need to be purged from existence, your geneticlines should end and they will. Natural selection. Ironic, the most autistic, racist, twinkish, coping, delusional subhuman's all frequent an incel forum. LMAO.

That's all cumskins, keep thinking of my thick black cock daily and how it regularly stretches white pussy that would never even give you reciprocating eye contact for 1 second, ROPE for me COPERS
Shut the fuck up i'm not reading this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, stevielake, Hueless and 28 others
thats a big wall of text

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, delusionalretard, Deleted member 6403 and 5 others
Swear to god these guys the biggest losers ever, like how u hiding in a basement and this much of a coward cuz a few folks thought u was a subhuman😂😂 this tells me that if these cucks was black and had to face the daily battles of the average nigga almost everyday they’d kill themselves really fast, it’s OVER for most of them to because they think every normal black guy or white boy is a “ Chad” or “Tyrone”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, stevielake, mogging and 7 others
Sorry bro I have ADHD, I didn’t read that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, IdiAmin and Lux

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, ChristianChad, IdiAmin and 22 others
most users here are ethnic lol

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Hueless, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Slasher and GetShrekt
strong first post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, RopeMoreCumskins, Deleted member 15099 and 10 others
nigger cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, galego123, Hueless and 6 others
yes, he was ethnic. he has a brown eyes

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
your first post is a 'dn rd' from me buddy

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Lux
I wont read but I dont worship Hitler, I worship Karl Marx and Allah 🙏

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Hueless, Deleted member 4804 and 8 others
Shut the fuck up i'm not reading this shit
Shut the fuck up you dumb ugly coping bitch, I know you read it faggot, basic psychology, When you say you're not reading something you're just attempting to save face and make it seem like you "got one over" on me, you definitely ended up reading it out of sheer curioisty, like 99 percent of people when they say that shit. You're now my pet.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 15099, Danish_Retard and 3 others
nigger cope
Continue to ROT, on the forum while bbc's impregnate prime white bitches. Your genes were never meant to spread, accept it. I'll send you 100$ if you go up to a Tyrone or any black person and call them a nigger, Lmao that's what i thought you low t cumskin, fuck out of my sight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 15099 and Somalipirate
I know you read it faggot, basic psychology, When you say you're not reading something you definitely end up reading it out of sheer curioisty. You're now my pet.
I don't know about him but I really didn't read it cause I got bored and it looked like a pasta
you should rewrite it in a more interesting way and use images

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I don't know about him but I really didn't read it cause I got bored and it looked like a pasta
you should rewrite it in a more interesting way and use images
Maybe you didn't, but you know 99 percent of the people that said they didn't are larping, and they read it. They're too weak minded to actually ignore a juicy post like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Maybe you didn't, but you know 99 percent of the people that said they didn't are larping, and they read it. They're too weak minded to actually ignore a juicy post like that.
idk I believe it cause I started to but then got bored

but if you broke it up with images and occasional nice bold text you'd definitely have a 100% read rate

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
dn rd ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202 and Deleted member 6217

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lux
You mean the high tier ethnics foids?
yeah they would get them to breed with incel looking German soldiers to purify and exalt their genes. Aryan Chads are reserved to breed with Aryan goddesses only.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 9090
sorry guys one of my bitches escaped. hes caged now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Annihilator, Hueless, ChristianChad and 5 others
didn't read essay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202
You can just tell a nigger wrote this essay . He feeds the stereotype about blacks being stupid , "hitler would do that and that..." shut the fuck up and read some books you ignorant ape .

Also i called blacks "negri" irl , when they re not in groups they do nothing .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless, ChristianChad, Deleted member 9090 and 10 others
You can just tell a nigger wrote this essay . He feeds the stereotype about blacks being stupid , "hitler would do that and that..." shut the fuck up and read some books you ignorant ape .

That's not a nigger. That's some estrogenic soyboy from reddit or wherever these commie subhumans gather to come here and do trollz le epic style xD. Or an alt of a subhuman of similar vein on this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, Deleted member 9090, Lolcel and 5 others

No you don't you ugly little fucking faggot, you're a larping delusional soy cuck, you wouldn't say any of this dumb shit irl, white people will be extinct and there's nothing your ugly incel larping faggot ass can do about it, keep coping little faggot. I own you. LMAO "i call black people negri irl" You are so delusional and mentally ill it's sad, lmao Dudes making up his own larp scenerios in his head. Give me your addy, call me ngr in person. I'll piss on your brain chunks that i smash out of your puny cuck skull

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, huntergatherer and Deleted member 4387
That's not a nigger. That's some estrogenic soyboy from reddit or wherever these commie subhumans gather to come here and do trollz le epic style xD. Or an alt of a subhuman of similar vein on this forum.
You're coping hard i have higher t levels than any of you white cucks combined, keep crying for me little white faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 5912
You mean the high tier ethnics foids?
yeah they would get them to breed with incel looking German soldiers to purify and exalt their genes. Aryan Chads are reserved to breed with Aryan goddesses only.
keep coping, germans love bbc, keep rotting on this site, its literally natural selection lmao, Your genes and brain chemistry/mental health are so bad, you continue to rot on this site, instead of spreading said genes. Keep coping

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5912 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
sorry guys one of my bitches escaped. hes caged now.
LMAO coper, keep coping faggot, lmao...while your genes rot as they were meant to.

• +1
Can someone ban this troll jfl. Im not racist cuz internet copers. I’m racist cuz its always ethnics trying to fuck you over irl. Meanwhile 2 of my best friends are non white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 9699
Can someone ban this troll jfl. Im not racist cuz internet copers. I’m racist cuz its always ethnics trying to fuck you over irl. Meanwhile 2 of my best friends are non white
Lmao, imagine trying to ban someone because you can't confront someone, so you "ban" them. Another reason why you're incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 4387
Meanwhile 2 of my best friends are non white
Drop that cringe shit. You don't need to make excuses for being racist. Being racist is perfectly normal and natural.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars, HowAmIAlive123 and Albeacho

Dnrd, seek mental health resources

U are black with bbc, u didnt say it but ur post is biased.

Drop that cringe shit. You don't need to make excuses for being racist. Being racist is perfectly normal and natural.
Keep coping, you'll still be subhuman and incel :lul: NO amount of racism will change that, you were destined for failure from your birth.

• +1

they behave white af tho and are very intelligent lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
strong 9th post

Shut your stupid faggot ass up you dumb larping bitch, you're the most mentally ill delusional fucktard i've ever witnessed lmao. "i called black negri irl". Lmao shut your piss gurgling ass up, imagine larping and being this delusional you havn't said shit to any blacks irl, you cower in fear at the sight of tyrone and how emasculated he makes you feel. Keep coping you incel faggot. Your genes were never meant to spread.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Travis, Deleted member 4387 and 1 other person
Nice essay black nerd.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Wallenberg
Just by the title I already know you're either ethnic, a woman or a fag or all of them at the same time

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, HowAmIAlive123, CANI and 5 others
Keep coping you white cucks lmao

Attachments

• ROPE.mp4
    176.1 KB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 15099 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Just by the title I already know you're either ethnic, a woman or a fag or all of them at the same time
I mog you into oblivion and back, cry for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and mogstar
Not a single molecule

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I mog you into oblivion and back, cry for me
Pity

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and efidescontinuado