-

D

Deleted member 30611

Bangkokcel
Good bye guys, its been a fun cope for me actively rotting in this forum for about 2-3 months now.
Reading James's entire paragraph really change my mind.
This site is retarded but I hope you all have a good life.
I'm no relevant or long term user, but I find no meaning in rotting in this site anymore.

For the past 5 years of my life I've wasted so many thing, I've live a provisional life through out my teenage year.
I have done many thing that i regret and this site's dysmorphia just keep fullfiling the demon inside me.
Being a loner--reading philosophy and philosophizing as a cope because of my emptiness and unfullfiling life while others around my age enjoying their youth.
And I can't cope anymore, I have come into-conscious that If i keep rotting in this site nothing will change, I'll be stuck in this mentality for 2-3 years and wasted my potentiality like James did.

I have live a life of a manchild all my life, everyday I daydream a lot about my accomplishment that never really come into fruition, youth and time wasted and thing that can be achive be undoned by my own impatient and lack of dedication. Through out my life, I never actually live--I only dream, I never dedicate my life to anything and that complexes reflect back to me as a form of coping fantasy. Manchild need to grow up and face the reality, I dont wanna looks back and fill my self with regret anymore.

I experience the feeling of Dejavu daily and I knew that its occur because everything and everyday for me is the same, I dont really grow up or change thats why the feeling of familiarity and sameness keep in-touch with myself.

In this life, i'll miss some of the train and that's fine.
Im glad that I found the courage to change.
It's been a fun cope.

My life.... is not over, attending Uni this year [PHI].
I've learn everything i need to change from this forum. And i do not antagonize this phase of my life, but only reflect back to it as a stage of my own transformation.
Good bye.

''Every cope has an end" St. Hamudi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
main character type thread

bro i’m not reading all of that.

Sorry for your loss or happy for you bro.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
May Allah help you in life. Don't waste your time here.

Noone Cares GIF by Ryan The Creative
Who Cares Fran Healy GIF by Travis