95%+ of the human population is not fit to exist

Clark69

Clark69

Penance
how are these subhumans comfortable living that lifestyle? it deeply saddens me to see people not just disregard their own being and commit to a long, painful and unfulfilling suicide, but also project it onto others

what causes someone to become a blob a fat and wobble around covered in sweat or pay half their income to paint their lungs black and cough up flem 24/7?

how do these subhumans have the sentience (or lack of) to show their faces in public? flaunting their subhumanity

i dont want to see or especially interact with any of them, they are a complete waste of space, a waste of money, a waste of resources

walking sacs of disease, super spreaders...when they finally perish their bodies will have to be dumped in toxic waste facilities

thats why i like this community, i admire your proactive approach to improving yourself, which is a very valuable skiill to have although i dont feel like the majority of you utilize it correctly. hats off to all the balkans who although have been born inferior, still hustle day in day out without any reward

i am struggling in lockdown now everyone is at their residence 247, just seeing how people live around me...we are doomed as a species

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, iwillbeflinch, Deleted member 15917 and 1 other person
how are these subhumans comfortable living that lifestyle? it deeply saddens me to see people not just disregard their own being and commit to a long, painful and unfulfilling suicide, but also project it onto others

what causes someone to become a blob a fat and wobble around covered in sweat or pay half their income to paint their lungs black and cough up flem 24/7?

how do these subhumans have the sentience (or lack of) to show their faces in public? flaunting their subhumanity

i dont want to see or especially interact with any of them, they are a complete waste of space, a waste of money, a waste of resources

walking sacs of disease, super spreaders...when they finally perish their bodies will have to be dumped in toxic waste facilities

thats why i like this community, i admire your proactive approach to improving yourself, which is a very valuable skiill to have although i dont feel like the majority of you utilize it correctly. hats off to all the balkans who although have been born inferior, still hustle day in day out without any reward

i am struggling in lockdown now everyone is at their residence 247, just seeing how people live around me...we are doomed as a species

-"hats off to all the balkans who although have been born inferior"

-Meanwhile average balkan kid is a 6'3+ prettyboy (atleast in my experience)

Nigga wtf :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
Low IQ. Most of those subhumans are the ones inventing and running the technology allowing you to even post on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Ted Kaczynski was right, modern society is fucked up

Most people are weak losers

It is what it is...

• +1
Reactions: gymcel:( and Clark69
They like good food and the fun things modern society have to offer . I dont see problem with that