97% of white guys exclude black girls. White girls are the most loyal to their own race. Asian women are the least loyal to their own race.

Just remember that this is a study that was done in America

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Germania
Can the average person (EDIT:american) differentiate middle easterners with Indians? I think they're being lumped together coz they're both 'brown'.

Some middle easterners could legit pass as latino in the US. I am lightskin curry and american foids think I am latino.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, mug, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Can the average person (EDIT:american) differentiate middle easterners with Indians? I think they're being lumped together coz they're both 'brown'.

Some middle easterners could legit pass as latino in the US. I am lightskin curry and american foids think I am latino.
I have found middle easterners to have slightly lighter skin, are a bit more Masculine, more likely have a huskier build. ( both of course have their slenders) middle easternmost eyes sometimes have a phenotype where a large amount of the eyeball is exposed like this 👁 Deep eye sockets. Hair is a bit thicker and less straight. My experience I'm sure someone has the exact opposite experience. Chillin

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Xangsane
I have found middle easterners to have slightly lighter skin, are a bit more Masculine, more likely have a huskier build. ( both of course have their slenders) middle easternmost eyes sometimes have a phenotype where a large amount of the eyeball is exposed like this 👁 Deep eye sockets. Hair is a bit thicker and less straight. My experience I'm sure someone has the exact opposite experience. Chillin
Depends what you mean. Middle east could be anything from Egyptian, Turk to Lebenese and Yemen.

The average americunt even the educated ones may think Tunisians and Aghans/Paks are middle easterners. This is where the confusion comes in.

These women are excluding ME based on stereotype. Maybe they think they all look like bin laden or something.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Depends what you mean. Middle east could be anything from Egyptian, Turk to Lebenese and Yemen.

The average americunt even the educated ones may think Tunisians and Aghans/Paks are middle easterners. This is where the confusion comes in.

These women are excluding ME based on stereotype. Maybe they think they all look like bin laden or something.
Damnit. These girls today are ruthless. Educate them in the coolest way possible of course without making it seem like you "care" ... of course!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
these stats aren't acurate anymore this study have been made back in 2005 OR SOMEthing like that
Recent studies show the same thing

Why would things change?

Just remember that this is a study that was done in America
Still holds truth regardless. Avg white can go to asia and slay. Avg Asian comes to west and is incel

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ErbCel and Waitingtodie
This concludes the race SMV debate. I don't know how the Asian copers are gonna come back from this one. Data from studies like this where people are anonymously asked about their opinions on dating different groups of people is the best evidence to show the SMVs of different races, as there are no social repercussions for answering honestly. You have to remember that it is socially unacceptable to say anything positive about White people as a whole, which is why 40% of Asian women don't go around telling everyone that they reject all Asian guys for their race.
Yep, that fact that its anonymous gives it all the credit in the world, women are even more obessessed with white men then we generally think, its just socially unacceptable to be open about it

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger and Deleted member 17829
This is from 2005 but do you really think things have changed that much since then? Maybe things have perceived to have changed, as every year, it is more socially unacceptable to say the truth about matters on race, but I doubt women's actual feelings have changed much. Yes, Kpop is a thing now, but its still very much a niche thing in the West and won't change the overall perception of Asians much among the general population outside that niche.
JBW still reigns supreme, but ricecels can run kpopmaxx game on latinas and fat black/white women now. It's at least a niche

JBW still reigns supreme, but ricecels can run kpopmaxx game on latinas and fat black/white women now. It's at least a niche
no they cant unless they look like the top 0.0000000001% surgerymaxxed white kpop gigachads

What's with the constant lying and stats from 17 years ago?
PST 20170515intermarriage 00 04

just lmao if you think guys are in a position to exclude anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, datboijj and Deleted member 17829
Yeah whitewashed African women tend to be gigachad only :feelshehe: I guess the chads are in it because said black foids are total pickmes and give them that phat ebony ass for free + extra shit while a rich stacy would be demanding and expect ‘commitment’. Basically use educated bedwenches for fun then settle with a white girl.

Did she actually lock him down or was it just a bf gf thing?
I assume locked down cause they were late 20's but most of these girls ain't phat, usually slim tbh

I love how these elaborate statistics heavy race posts are always made by Indians

I wonder why that is

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 17829
I love how these elaborate statistics heavy race posts are always made by Indians

I wonder why that is
I’m a blonde white guy u twat 😭but I’m manlet and ugly so race is the only thing I can cope with

can an avg black guy come to the west, fuck and impregnate 1400 girls? no.

in fact 90% of women reject them purely based on their race
Well that story is fake has no proof I have looked into it and nothing proving the tales to be true. However a black guy did go to Iceland and give 20 women HIV a Nigerian immagrint went to Poland and gave 200 women HIV. Unlike the tales of the 14hundred it’s actually verified by police and there’s evidence

There was an old post I saw on a polish site and on Twitter saying 200 women were tested for the illness. Bear in mind this was back in 2008

if I had sister I wouldn’t mind u dating her tbh

you seem like you’d be a nice guy if you had a girl

I wouldn’t want asian brother in law tbh I see a lot of my parents friends kids and they are such faggots, the way they were raised ig

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
if I had sister I wouldn’t mind u dating her tbh

you seem like you’d be a nice guy if you had a girl

I wouldn’t want asian brother in law tbh I see a lot of my parents friends kids and they are such faggots, the way they were raised ig
Thanks lol ,likewise

Wym they’re faggots, they’re pussys?

Black men exclude their own race the most and have more success dating out than black women.

Higher SMV the race/ethnicity, the more loyal the women?
Not true. That’s a meme most blacks men prefer their own women. Funny how you guys lap up such propoganda but cry with BMWW propoganda, no white girls don’t like blk men either
Nigga, you've quoted this thing twice now you low IQ twat. It proves nothing
It’s fake. I looked into it a year ago and there’s 0 proof on his slays no pictures nothing more than a fantasy novel. There’s proof of white guy fucking thoudands of morocan women (provided locations and pics) there’s proof of SEA JBW but isn’t it funny that there’s 0 proof of this guys slays in africa? He couldn’t even get an prostitute to fuck and larp JFL. It’s as fictional as superman and thanos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
This concludes the race SMV debate. I don't know how the Asian copers are gonna come back from this one. Data from studies like this where people are anonymously asked about their opinions on dating different groups of people is the best evidence to show the SMVs of different races, as there are no social repercussions for answering honestly. You have to remember that it is socially unacceptable to say anything positive about White people as a whole, which is why 40% of Asian women don't go around telling everyone that they reject all Asian guys for their race.
stats arent accurate. catfish as a black girl and see how many whites you get

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, GetShrekt, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Thanks lol ,likewise

Wym they’re faggots, they’re pussys?
Well there was the one family friend who kept calling me sexy and trying to grab my balls on a vacation.

(Don’t blame tbh, he has fat bald stepdad and a mom who doesn’t let him have friends because it bad for studying)

I think i remember statistics show that nonwhite races have higher rates of homosexuality, even today.

I see 2 main personality types stemcel and faggot.

They are generally higher cortisol and more judgmental than incels, but about schoolwork and video games instead of looks.

I can't stand being around a nervous wreck who's 8 inches shorter than me who thinks he's better than me (and might want me to fuck them in the asshole)

always outliers ofc, like this 6’5 wide framed dolphin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Deleted member 17829
Well there was the one family friend who kept calling me sexy and trying to grab my balls on a vacation.

(Don’t blame tbh, he has fat bald stepdad and a mom who doesn’t let him have friends because it bad for studying)

I think i remember statistics show that nonwhite races have higher rates of homosexuality, even today.

I see 2 main personality types stemcel and faggot.

They are generally higher cortisol and more judgmental than incels, but about schoolwork and video games instead of looks.

I can't stand being around a nervous wreck who's 8 inches shorter than me who thinks he's better than me (and might want me to fuck them in the asshole)

always outliers ofc, like this 6’5 wide framed dolphin
lol i hate faggots

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
I assume locked down cause they were late 20's but most of these girls ain't phat, usually slim tbh
Fair play then, mayonigger clearly got addicted to that sweet chocolate :feelskek:

since we are now a globalist world the subhumans' wymxn are running towards the best genes from an international perspective. white girls who date non whites are the biggest losers. in a few generations if their genes haven't gone extinct from being deformed muttoid male offsprings unable to breed, they're going to get whited with a vengeance anyway when their mutt daughter chases after a white bull, so what is the point of going backward genetically? it just slowed down your own progress. dumb foid virtue signalling logic.

asian girls are running away from their men like they're radioactive

I think black girls are the most loyal to their race. It's the educated black girls that start thinking they better than uneducated black men and deserve a white.
Black girls are most loyal because they are least attractive to guys of other races. If they could get commitment from other races they would not be loyal.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, PrinceofDarkness and Deleted member 21620
View attachment 1830032

97% of white guys exclude black girls

White girls are the most loyal to their own race

Black girls second most loyal to their own race

Latinas arent loyal to their own race

Asian women are the least loyal to their own race. brutal lol @Cheesyrumble ngl if i was an asian male idk how id cope. theres no surgery for asian. anyways...

4% of white women exclude their own race :(

40% of asian women exclude their own race. 40% of asian women are JBW ONLY

White guys second least favourite race is indian girls 82% of them exclude indians
i have side hoes of every race and can confirm that the only races that matter are the chad race and incel race

View attachment 1830032

97% of white guys exclude black girls

White girls are the most loyal to their own race

Black girls second most loyal to their own race

Latinas arent loyal to their own race

Asian women are the least loyal to their own race. brutal lol @Cheesyrumble ngl if i was an asian male idk how id cope. theres no surgery for asian. anyways...

4% of white women exclude their own race :(

40% of asian women exclude their own race. 40% of asian women are JBW ONLY

White guys second least favourite race is indian girls 82% of them exclude indians

This study was done in the year 2000 on Yahoo Personals at a time when few people used the internet and the majority of the sites users were 40 year old divorced women. They do not have any relevance to the real world of dating. The women in this study are like 70 years old now. Delusional white boy cope stats.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Here we go again

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
white female are the least loyal

think from a perspective of reality

go to any college campus and you'll find lots of left wing white women that are inclusive since they are raised with no racial lenses

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and GetShrekt
white female are the least loyal

think from a perspective of reality

go to any college campus and you'll find lots of left wing white women that are inclusive since they are raised with no racial lenses

Cope. White women are the most race loyal.

White men and ethnic women are the least likely to be incel:

w30yn96uzvv01.png

This study was done in the year 2000 on Yahoo Personals at a time when few people used the internet and the majority of the sites users were 40 year old divorced women. They do not have any relevance to the real world of dating. The women in this study are like 70 years old now. Delusional white boy cope stats.

Ethnic cope. The stats have only gotten worse for you since then.

2018 study:

20180818_FBC544.png

Cope. White women are the most race loyal.

White men and ethnic women are the least likely to be incel:

w30yn96uzvv01.png
white women dont have loyalty

its about who is trying to fuck them

they open up to ethnics easily since they dont see through a racial lense

just be ethnic and approach white women

they spend more itme trying to discourage ethnic from approaching online then in real life

OP can't analyze data; 97% of the 60% of white men who state a racial preference exclude black women means that 58% of white men exclude black women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger and Cheesyrumble
white women dont have loyalty

its about who is trying to fuck them

they open up to ethnics easily since they dont see through a racial lense

just be ethnic and approach white women

they spend more itme trying to discourage ethnic from approaching online then in real life

Pure cope. Daily reminder no study ever came to the same conclusion as you.
All the young couples I see outside are white male + non-white female.

Nigga is obsessed with asians

Ethnic cope. The stats have only gotten worse for you since then.

2018 study:

20180818_FBC544.png
The only reason white men are rated highly, and white women rated lower is because the average age of whites is significantly higher than nonwhites. The average nonwhite male on there is 25, the average white male is 45 and since older men are more attractive than younger men, it overrated white males rating. Another fake cope chart by sfcels.

my study is new and with the current tread

no amount of white male trying to convince ethnics males to not approach will stop ethnics male in real life from inserting their cock into the white woman's vagina

The only reason white men are rated highly, and white women rated lower is because the average age of whites is significantly higher than nonwhites. The average nonwhite male on there is 25, the average white male is 45 and since older men are more attractive than younger men, it overrated white males rating. Another fake cope chart by sfcels.

Doubtable for women. Other studies used age-controlled experiments and found that Asian women were still rated more attractive than white women. The average white woman looks like she's 40 by the time she's 22 anyway.

my study is new and with the current tread

no amount of white male trying to convince ethnics males to not approach will stop ethnics male in real life from inserting their cock into the white woman's vagina

404: study not found

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
what makes it worse is, women statistically have more harsh adamant racial preferences than men too

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger