98% of current males are cucks

Coping

Coping

Kraken
I go on random live streams of girls and all I fucking see is a bunch of cucks praising and ass kissing these random thots, so many bluepilled cucks tbh. This is why women’s standards and egos are thru the roof they can get whatever they want from those faggots and only fuck chad when horny

It is over :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Autist, Deleted member 611 and 13 others
yup, even people around us, your relative, friends, coworker, all spill out cuck and betabux mentality

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Autist, kobecel and 1 other person
yup, even people around us, your relative, friends, coworker, all spill out cuck and betabux mentality
It’s so retarded cuz males were not made to be like this this is why women still love to get fucked by masculine aggresive guys cuz that’s how guys were suppose to be not little fags like now

Soyboy
over, those guys are taking over the world.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel and Coping
Well, Men are supposed to fight with other tribes or Hunt and die frequently so there are a lot less Men then women, in this situation cuckery wouldnt exist
Well, Men are supposed to fight with other tribes or Hunt and die frequently so there are a lot less Men then women, in this situation cuckery wouldnt exist
Best Times for Men are after Wars, like look at the post ww2 generation, Men were manly kings and women were subordinate kitchen dwellers
NOW women are queens and Men stepped down to dwell in the basement or make cucks of themselves

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and SLA

Best Times for Men are after Wars, like look at the post ww2 generation, Men were manly kings and women were subordinate kitchen dwellers
NOW women are queens and Men stepped down to dwell in the basement or make cucks of themselves
it a shame why we dont evolve to reproduce less men

it a shame why we dont evolve to reproduce less men
well there are some advantages...
1)you don't die
2)you can pay for sex with top(arguably) foids

Which is a good thing if you are good looking

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Coping and Deleted member 656
Ngl I feel like we could exploit that

• +1
Reactions: Coping
:feelswhat: This is why I don't compliment women.

• +1
JFL at donating your money to a twitch thot

• +1
Incels stay inside a tip Twitch thots. Chads and normies have barely even know those people exist.

• +1
Is there a possible explanation as to why :soy::y'all: act like this? Why are they doing it?

• +1
Yes, but I think I can sway the minds of my zoomer generation. They already seem to agree on most of my beliefs anyway.

• +1
ive been hardcore negging girls in real life and its really working lmao

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, Coping and 1 other person
anyone offering rope lessons please pm me

Its as if pussy worship is a religion. We are not worthy of stepping on the alter of the golden vagina but we all know who is :chad:

Even rich, successful men have become cucks/soyboys now, it's mystifying, we live in the most fucking weird/turbulent time in world history, I feel like I live in an alternative reality that should not have been, and my true home is in a different reality, sometimes just walk around and think there's no way all these normies are the same species as me, JFL, it's over for incels like me, society is so fucking alien.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470 and Coping
Even rich, successful men have become cucks/soyboys now, it's mystifying, we live in the most fucking weird/turbulent time in world history, I feel like I live in an alternative reality that should not have been, and my true home is in a different reality, sometimes just walk around and think there's no way all these normies are the same species as me, JFL, it's over for incels like me, society is so fucking alien.
Legit af tbh this is the worst time to be alive ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back