99% of males all want the 1% of girls

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
This is brutal but true one of the few things @Biggdink is right on @Pakicel . 99% of men all want giga stacies and not their looksmatch jfl. 99% of all men want Taylor hill, bruuutaaal male hypergamy. Tough competition you have to fight 99% of other men for that one Stacy @TRUE_CEL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Sens, Deleted member 22354 and 7 others
Nigga I go for mtbs wtf u on about. Most guys just go for women who aren’t obese. It’s women who want top .000001 of men

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: virren, Just4Beast, Deleted member 21044 and 22 others
This is brutal but true one of the few things @Biggdink is right on @Pakicel . 99% of men all want giga stacies and not their looksmatch jfl. 99% of all men want Taylor hill, bruuutaaal male hypergamy. Tough competition you have to fight 99% of other men for that one Stacy @TRUE_CEL
While it is true, most men already accept their inferiority, and ready to betabuxx some fat landwhale in the bottom 30% looks, but those women are themselves busy searching for a top-10% males :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, notrealdanish, Moggie and 3 others
Nigga I go for mtbs wtf u on about. Most guys just go for women who aren’t obese. It’s women who want top .000001 of men
Wrong females are hypergamous but males are even more. Males never want to date their looksmatch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 22780
cope

men will call supermodels "mid" online and then simp for any girl that shows interest in them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 21044, TrestIsBest and 25 others
Wrong females are hypergamous but males are even more. Males never want to date their looksmatch
Another bad take. Men literally have no standards look at granny pill. That’s obviously to an extreme but still

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25039, Deleted member 23611, Deleted member 19174 and 3 others
It's the complete opposite. Women compete for chads, whereas even desperate HTN guys are out there trying to hit on grannies and obese 37 year old single moms.

That is how low men are willing to go if they're not lucky enough to look like chads. They will hit on anything that has a hole and breathes (I'm not sure being dead will deter some guys either).

A lot of what is wrong with dating culture is how desperate modern men are.

It's not just "soy redditors" and ugly guys, when you look at that fat grannys matches, there are a lot of in-shape, PSL 5 guys in her like stack.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 25039 and 9 others
While it is true, most men already accept their inferiority, and ready to betabuxx some fat landwhale in the bottom 30% looks, but those women are themselves busy searching for a top-10% males :feelsokman:
Yes but deep down in mens heart they only want gigastacy it’s only once they get beat down in life do they accept their looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 24444 and Artemis
cope

men will call supermodels "mid" online and then simp for any girl that shows interest in them
Op has some of the worst takes. He also said women are all lesbians and never lust for men no matter how attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, datboijj, Constantin Denis and 3 others
Op has some of the worst takes. He also said women are all lesbians and never lust for men no matter how attractive
TBH i also believe women have very low sex drive. This is EXACTLY what allows them to engage in hypergamy.

If women had a high sex drive, we would be living in GrindR, everyone would be fucking everyone non-stop. Imagine having a sex-drive of a virgin 18-year old male, sitting 6 months without sex as a female? :ROFLMAO:

They would jump on men like cougars (y)

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 22780
TBH i also believe women have very low sex drive. This is EXACTLY what allows them to engage in hypergamy.

If women had a high sex drive, we would be living in GrindR, everyone would be fucking everyone non-stop. Imagine having a sex-drive of a virgin 18-year old male, sitting 6 months without sex as a female? :ROFLMAO:

They would jump on men like cougars (y)
They have low sex drives fro normies yes. But when they see chad different story

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Deprived, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
They don’t must for men they only want validation from the top 1% of men that’s it. Jfl if you think girls like a dirty sweaty stinky man on top of them releasing cum inside them. They avoid sex like the plague later on in midlife, sex once a month, not even, maybe sex once every 7 months tbh

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 22780
They don’t must for men they only want validation from the top 1% of men that’s it. Jfl if you think girls like a dirty sweaty stinky man on top of them releasing cum inside them. They avoid sex like the plague later on in midlife, sex once a month, not even, maybe sex once every 7 months tbh
Inshallah u find ur sense again bhai. You’ve lost ur sanity

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TrestIsBest, datboijj, Moggie and 2 others
It's the complete opposite. Women compete for chads, whereas even desperate HTN guys are out there trying to hit on grannies and obese 37 year old single moms.

That is how low men are willing to go if they're not lucky enough to look like chads. They will hit on anything that has a hole and breathes (I'm not sure being dead will deter some guys either).

A lot of what is wrong with dating culture is how desperate modern men are.

It's not just "soy redditors" and ugly guys, when you look at that fat grannys matches, there are a lot of in-shape, PSL 5 guys in her like stack.

You’ve got it wrong. Females gave no sex drive and only use sex for validation. Take the blackpill, 99% of males if they could would only date 1% if women

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
That’s a lie because you have been beat down in life so you repress your desire and lie and cope to yourself tgat you only go for and want mtb

cope

No they won’t otherwise why do they still have Instagram and scroll bikini pics of stacies jfl. If males weren’t hypergamous Instagram and this type of female photography wouldn’t get popular. The same way male modelling is literally no followers. Why do you think male models have way less followers than females? Dirty male hypergamy always 99% of men going for the 1% of women

No they won’t otherwise why do they still have Instagram and scroll bikini pics of stacies jfl. If males weren’t hypergamous Instagram and this type of female photography wouldn’t get popular. The same way male modelling is literally no followers. Why do you think male models have way less followers than females? Dirty male hypergamy always 99% of men going for the 1% of women
instagram isn't tinder jfl
everyone has instagram, women see chads everyday on instagram and tiktok, it doesn't matter

Why do you think male models have way less followers than females?
why do ugly girls have more followers than male models then? shouldn't men just follow the 1% of girls?

women see chads everyday on instagram and tiktok, it doesn't matter
Not even 10% of girls follow chads meanwhile males follow as many giga stacies as they can. Just have to see the number of male “chads” with followers vs the top 1% girls.
why do ugly girls have more followers than male models then? shouldn't men just follow the 1% of girls?
which ugly girls? Men only follow hot top 1% girls and like their bikini posts and thirst traps. Jfl you can’t argue with this. One mid tier girl isn’t the rule it’s the exception

which ugly girls? Men only follow hot top 1% girls and like their bikini posts and thirst traps. Jfl you can’t argue with this. One mid tier girl isn’t the rule it’s the exception
I can find plenty of obese women with milion of followers.

Girls don’t even follow TikTok. Hard that much compare the total followers of TikTok “chads” vs TikTok “1% of girls” . Fucking dirty hypergamous males wanting 1% of girls. All rat males want the top 1% giga stacies and they’ll fight to the death for them rather than staying with their looksmatch

most men would bang 70% the women on the street lol

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Only because they’re horny, really they only want top1% giga stacies only. Otherwise they’d never follow or look at another Stacy again that walks by or on Instagram.

Brutal male hypergamy again they think they deserve any women that walks by….. just proved my point all males want the top 1% of sex lives and everyday that’s wha they want and nothing can stop them or change them

Only because they’re horny, really they only want top1% giga stacies only. Otherwise they’d never follow or look at another Stacy again that walks by or on Instagram.
women can only be attracted to 5psl+ tho

Brutal male hypergamy again they think they deserve any women that walks by….. just proved my point all males want the top 1% of sex lives and everyday that’s wha they want and nothing can stop them or change them
no i said they would be down to fuck any woman that walks by, but unless maher walks by a woman she will shout "fuck off creep"

women can only be attracted to 5psl+ tho
Women aren’t attracted to scrote moids, they only want validation from chads. They don’t want sec they just want you to jestermaxx and basically be their little dog. Jfl if you think females want to have a “relationship” or “sex” or “be submissive “

Women aren’t attracted to scrote moids, they only want validation from chads. They don’t want sec they just want you to jestermaxx and basically be their little dog. Jfl if you think females want to have a “relationship” or “sex” or “be submissive “
tldr: foids are evil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
If females just wanted sex then betabuxxing and all this extra shit wouldn’t be needed but guess what you have to do all of this unless your chad and then she just wants validation that SHE is attractive for genetic specimens like Maher etc. they don’t want and don’t like males. They dodge dick like it’s their job and you’d know this once an ltr goes on long enough

tldr: foids are evil
Moids are just delusional retards like Adam the fucking beggar simp. He was so down bad and eve didn’t give a shit

Moids are just delusional retards like Adam the fucking beggar simp. He was so down bad and eve didn’t give a shit
whats your point

cope

pretty much this-

guys larp having very high standards on the internet but in reality the same girls they call mid or whatever showed them a tiny scrap of attnention irl they abandon the blackpill in a heartbeat

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Foreverbrad, Moggie and 1 other person
pretty much this-

guys larp having very high standards on the internet but in reality the same girls they call mid or whatever showed them a tiny scrap of attnention irl they abandon the blackpill in a heartbeat
Cope otherwise males wouldn’t consume media with bikini girls etc. all males still do even in ltrs

just ER then
No I’m looksmaxxing so I can be a stuck up bitch like girls are these days, then I’m going to start acting like a girl

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
A lot of these modern problems with relationships is because the full pettiness and stuck up bitch attitude has come out of females and males

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
No I’m looksmaxxing so I can be a stuck up bitch like girls are these days, then I’m going to start acting like a girl
why tf are 103 people viewing this thread jfl

The Jews have basically allowed the stuck up bitch attitude to come out in full force. They must be surprised even at themselves at the states of things they’ve created

@Moggie you won’t date your ltb looksmatch you Slav potato. Hypergamous scrote

Gigacope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Cope I right swiped 40% of women
You didn’t swipe your looksmatch only. If you swiped your looksmatch only you would have higher response rate

Cope I right swiped 40% of women
Omg look you just proved male hypergamy. You think you deserve 40% of women that mog you