A 4 that will forever stay loyal or a 6 that could give you your missed teenage love but might flake on you.

Read the post fiest, which one would you chose?

• The 4 who will stay loyal

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • The 6 who is very sexy but might flake

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
CopingCel

CopingCel

Coping never ends
The 4 is
- 5 to 10 years older than you (looks much younger)
- mentally a unicorn, cooks for you, same hobbies, very intelligent and caring
- you can be 100% honest with her about every single aspect of your life, even the black pill and she accepts you anyway
- she is physically not that attractive and sex with her is more like a chore (partly due to having lose skin from past obesity)

The 6 is
- 3 to 8 years younger than you
- she could possibly be the teenage love experience you never had
- you are really attracted to her as she has a cute face and has a slim body
- she is still young and might be flaky, she might become a slut when she learns about her worth in on the sexual market.
- she might even reject you before having sex as you don't know her that well, in that case you are alone again and have lost all chances with the 4

You have to decide, can't cheat on the 4 to try the 6.
Also you are not that attractive and might be alone for another year after dumping the 4 and getting flaked by the 6.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
The 6. I’m going through this rn with my oneitis except she’s a 8

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
The 6, there is zero point going for a below average female.

The 4,a cuckold faggot if you say otherwise.

jfl if u think i’m going for a 4 psl GF let alone 4/10

I'd rather be single than with a 4

I chose 6

4 because she cooks

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Theoreticaly i would choose the 6. But realisticly i can get 4 maybe 3 psl, if i can even get

The 6. I’m going through this rn with my oneitis except she’s a 8
Can tou elaborate? Are you together with a below average girl and dumped her for a chance with your oneitis?

Last edited:
6 PSL 13 year old :feelshah:

Can tou elaborate? Are you together with a below average girl and dumped her for a chance with your oneitis?
No but I hangout with oneitis and we fuck but sometimes she flakes on me and we don’t talk but when we are together it’s the best feeling ever, we just click. But I know that I can never date her since all women are whores

you should go with the 6 bro, in your last thread all you really said about the 4 was that she has a bit of loose skin, not that you didnt even want to have sex with her. aim for the 6

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
A 4 with good pheno like half filipino half white would be great

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
dn rd, dont care

• +1
wait 4 PSL or 4/10, big difference

The 4 is
- 4 years younger than me (she is 19)
- mentally a unicorn, cooks for you, same hobbies, kind of dumb and caring
- you can be 100% honest with her about every single aspect of your life, even the black pill and she accepts you anyway
- she is physically not that attractive and sex with her is great. Not fat and never was

Thats my gf

• JFL
The 4 is
- 4 years younger than me (she is 19)
- mentally a unicorn, cooks for you, same hobbies, kind of dumb and caring
- she is physically not that attractive and sex with her is great. Not fat and never was

Thats my gf

Sounds like a dream. My 4 was fat and still has a bit too much (10kg).
My biggest problem is that her fat distribution gives her the male v-body she has quite a bit at her lats.
Other than that I really like her, but this is a no go.

And I doubt that the lose skin at her belly will go away. She probably would need surgery for that.
Also her ass is mostly flat as her fat is more in the upper legs. So she would need a brazilian butlift as well to get a good ass.

But she told me she would never do any procedures to her body.

4 is out of my league

6 would have me arrested for approaching her

I mean I even told her I took fin for two month, might have to wear a hairsystem later in life and that I want to get fillers and maybe use steroids.
She just answered: I don't think you need that, but I am fine if you do anyway.

Thats crazy every other person would have forcefully moved me into phychiatric care.

If thats not a character unicorn, I don't know.

4, because personality unironically matters

i got 4 psl loyal

it is getting boring but if everday sex, tolarable

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back