a 60yo old guy invited me for a threesome with milf

Gerardwayfan

Gerardwayfan

Platinum
idk why, i was at work and this dude started talking to me.

he talked to me about his 20 day trip to Thailand, how many hoes he fucked there, how many milfs there are out there who want young dudes like me and that if I am down i can have a 3some with a milf with him present.

He didnt look gay, nor talked in a gay way. Of course, if I had at least one available girl at my side, i would decline his offer immediately, but the incel part of me tells me not to miss this opportunity. Technically I am not even incel because i had 2 ONS last summer with latinas LTB that probably liked me just cause im white, but still I consider myself incel PSL wise.

What would you guys do? Would you miss this fourth shot or not?

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, aleksander and Deleted member 30679
Zqrxxwo1c0m41

• +1
Reactions: romm2el and stunna
Nah he's gonna take your organs

• +1
Reactions: 147, romm2el, Deleted member 49130 and 2 others
Tales from Mumbais sewerage system

Nah he's gonna take your organs
i dont live in 3rd world, worst can happen is that i find myself with an old man cock stuck in my ass, which is not ideal tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 147, Patient A, romm2el and 2 others
idk why, i was at work and this dude started talking to me.

he talked to me about his 20 day trip to Thailand, how many hoes he fucked there, how many milfs there are out there who want young dudes like me and that if I am down i can have a 3some with a milf with him present.

He didnt look gay, nor talked in a gay way. Of course, if I had at least one available girl at my side, i would decline his offer immediately, but the incel part of me tells me not to miss this opportunity. Technically I am not even incel because i had 2 ONS last summer with latinas LTB that probably liked me just cause im white, but still I consider myself incel PSL wise.

What would you guys do? Would you miss this fourth shot or not?
nike GIF

didnt call the old fag btw, might meet this creep again at work though