A blackpilled song that talks about manlet's struggle | JayEazy - Too Short

John Cracovizk

John Cracovizk

Life is so short, you should smile more anon...

Remember listening to this song in a TAILS video, made me concious of how brutal and the struggle of short men, I'm in the average so I would probably be the guy who would joke about it, but after listening to the song and diving into the blackpill, I started to feel a lot of empathy for guys who are considered short, like, I talked about this before, how a girl I went on a date made fun of her friend who wanted to be her bf because he was short.

I would probably laugh genuinely at him before (he was like 5ft3), but after listening to the song and knowing the struggle, I couldn't.

JayEazy is 5ft2, don't have much to say, the song say it all.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Deleted member 32973 and zap
I can feel the pain in his voice fr :(

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
There's no way this man is taller than 4'11. Apparently he has a girlfriend though. good for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and John Cracovizk

Remember listening to this song in a TAILS video, made me concious of how brutal and the struggle of short men, I'm in the average so I would probably be the guy who would joke about it, but after listening to the song and diving into the blackpill, I started to feel a lot of empathy for guys who are considered short, like, I talked about this before, how a girl I went on a date made fun of her friend who wanted to be her bf because he was short.

I would probably laugh genuinely at him before (he was like 5ft3), but after listening to the song and knowing the struggle, I couldn't.

Mogged

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Mr.Proper and John Cracovizk

im 14 and this is deep

• JFL
There's no way this man is taller than 4'11. Apparently he has a girlfriend though. good for him
View attachment 2502924
Good for him ! Now he will betabux for the rest of his life and if he's "lucky" to have a kid he'll suffer the same fate has he did !

• So Sad
good subject but not catchy

• +1