A blackpilled song that talks about manlet's struggle | JayEazy - Too Short

D

Deleted member 19582

Diamond
Joined
May 13, 2022
Posts
1,480
Reputation
3,112


Remember listening to this song in a TAILS video, made me concious of how brutal and the struggle of short men, I'm in the average so I would probably be the guy who would joke about it, but after listening to the song and diving into the blackpill, I started to feel a lot of empathy for guys who are considered short, like, I talked about this before, how a girl I went on a date made fun of her friend who wanted to be her bf because he was short.

I would probably laugh genuinely at him before (he was like 5ft3), but after listening to the song and knowing the struggle, I couldn't.

JayEazy is 5ft2, don't have much to say, the song say it all.
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14699, Deleted member 32973 and zap
I can feel the pain in his voice fr :(
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19582
There's no way this man is taller than 4'11. Apparently he has a girlfriend though. good for him
1697854197369
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14699 and Deleted member 19582


Remember listening to this song in a TAILS video, made me concious of how brutal and the struggle of short men, I'm in the average so I would probably be the guy who would joke about it, but after listening to the song and diving into the blackpill, I started to feel a lot of empathy for guys who are considered short, like, I talked about this before, how a girl I went on a date made fun of her friend who wanted to be her bf because he was short.

I would probably laugh genuinely at him before (he was like 5ft3), but after listening to the song and knowing the struggle, I couldn't.

JayEazy is 5ft2, don't have much to say, the song say it all.

Mogged
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Mr.Proper and Deleted member 19582


Remember listening to this song in a TAILS video, made me concious of how brutal and the struggle of short men, I'm in the average so I would probably be the guy who would joke about it, but after listening to the song and diving into the blackpill, I started to feel a lot of empathy for guys who are considered short, like, I talked about this before, how a girl I went on a date made fun of her friend who wanted to be her bf because he was short.

I would probably laugh genuinely at him before (he was like 5ft3), but after listening to the song and knowing the struggle, I couldn't.

JayEazy is 5ft2, don't have much to say, the song say it all.

im 14 and this is deep
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19582
There's no way this man is taller than 4'11. Apparently he has a girlfriend though. good for him
View attachment 2502924
Good for him ! Now he will betabux for the rest of his life and if he's "lucky" to have a kid he'll suffer the same fate has he did !
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19582
good subject but not catchy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19582

Similar threads

final boss
Replies
22
Views
88
final boss
final boss
justinAnomaly
Replies
11
Views
84
itsover74
itsover74
bIiss
Replies
18
Views
160
Jgns
Jgns
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
15
Views
85
BatuhanXXX
BatuhanXXX
swaggerdoodle
Replies
1
Views
27
Mansur
Mansur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top