A bot is a program of Q & A script - if you believe a programmer is that intelligent to create such a magnificent AI...get vaxxed!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Programmers today are retards. And yes, they make good sweet money. Programming is disguising language (inst/rules) with gibberish. Apple = b. For example. If what I said doesn't make sense, STOP READING right now and get the fuck off this thread.

A programmer sits on a chair all day and night typing the same thing over and over and over. Pretty much. Something like making animation. To make a stick figure move from point A to B, you'll need to draw that stick figure possibly hundreds of times. That's how programming works.

THEREFORE, if any of you believe "that" guy or girl could create a program that writes stories and illustrates human emotions, GET THE FUCK OFF this internet right now! Go do drugs. GET VAXXED. But please, get the fuck off this internet.

YES! Out of character. Don't like it? Lick my fucking balls and call me Daddy.

Programmers today are retards. And yes, they make good sweet money. Programming is disguising language (inst/rules) with gibberish. Apple = b. For example. If what I said doesn't make sense, STOP READING right now and get the fuck off this thread.

A programmer sits on a chair all day and night typing the same thing over and over and over. Pretty much. Something like making animation. To make a stick figure move from point A to B, you'll need to draw that stick figure possibly hundreds of times. That's how programming works.

THEREFORE, if any of you believe "that" guy or girl could create a program that writes stories and illustrates human emotions, GET THE FUCK OFF this internet right now! Go do drugs. GET VAXXED. But please, get the fuck off this internet.

YES! Out of character. Don't like it? Lick my fucking balls and call me Daddy.
Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

Talking shit about your creators.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Didn’t read

Suck your thumb and put it up your ass you homo

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires