A Brief Megalist of 17+ New Looksmaxes Based On Electricity⚡

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Electrostimulation to reverse balding and enhance hair growth

Targeting the hair follicles with electricity encourages hair growth
Tool To Use To Achieve This: Unknown

Electrostimulation to work out raise the cheek muscles

Target the cheek muscles to work them out and make them bigger, more toned and more defined. It's a lot like a gym pump. It fades away, but it will get stronger with consistent use and the muscle will be bigger.
Source: Emface
Tool To Use To Achieve This: Microcurrent Device or Facial EMS device

Electrostimulation to define the jawline and tone

Target the jaw muscles to work them out and make them bigger, more toned, and more defined. It's a lot like a gym pump. It fades away, but it will get stronger with consistent use and the muscle will be bigger.

Electrostimulation to raise hyoid bone

This is actually expensive and impractical, you can just do hyoid exercises for free and get results.
This is to demonstrate the efficacy. This EMS device would basically be doing the exercises for you.

Tool To Use To Achieve This: EMS device

Electromechanical reshaping to change nose shape and direction (at home rhinoplasty)

According to https://www.parkercenter.net/: Essentially, when electricity is passed through cartilage, the tissues loosen and become malleable. Once this has happened, the cartilage can be molded into a different shape, which will remain once the cartilage has rehardened.

Tool To Use To Achieve This: Intense Microcurrent Device or some way to administer sustained electrical stimulation to nasal cartilage

Electrostimulation for collagen and elastin production

Tool To Use To Achieve This: Microcurrent Device or EMS device

Electrostimulation to change facial muscles in the eye area

One could possibly stimulate the muscles in the eyebrows to change it's tilt, give a slight illusion of a brow ridge, help with scleral show, and reduce upper eyelid exposure.

Electrostimulation to define the masseters

Not as good as chewing but it can train the masseter muscles and you can get progress over time.

Tool To Use To Achieve This: Microcurrent Device, chewing mastic gum is preferred.

Electrostimulation to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles under the eye area

Electrostimulation to reduce the appearance of cellulite

Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) training can help reduce cellulite by increasing blood flow to the targeted muscles. EMS training uses electrical impulses to stimulate muscle fibers.

Electrostimulation to increase new bone formation with negative electrical charges (add bone)

Tool To Use To Achieve This: A negatively charged TENS electrode tip (see bottom for more info)

Electrostimulation to encourage bone dissolution with positive electrical charges (remove bone)

Tool To Use To Achieve This: A positively charged TENS electrode tip (see bottom for more info)

Electrostimulation to fix hyperhidrosis

Tool To Use To Achieve This: Iontophoresis device or treatment (expensive)

Electrostimulation to workout the abs automatically

Since these are mainly produced in China, make sure to get a good one! Avoid getting defective products.

Tool To Use To Achieve This: EMS device for the abs

Electrostimulation to give yourself an inexpensive face lift (30 mins+ of microcurrent)

Tool To Use To Achieve This: Microcurrent device or an electric face lift

Devices You Can Use
  • ⚡Microcurrent devices (for facial muscles, jawline DIY rhinoplasty, fine lines and wrinkles under the eye area, and skin quality)
    • As with rhinoplasty, one can try using a strong microcurrent device, pass as much electricity as possible without fucking yourself up and then, with your fingers, sculpt your nose into it's desired shape and hold it there for 5-15 minutes. Do this as frequently as possible to get the desired results.
    • According to https://www.parkercenter.net/: Essentially, when electricity is passed through cartilage, the tissues loosen and become malleable. Once this has happened, the cartilage can be molded into a different shape, which will remain once the cartilage has rehardened.
    • An intense ultrasonic device could also be used to sculpt it. But this time, I believe you'll have to use the device to actually sculpt it. In all honesty, you'll have to do the deep research on this one.
    • You can also get an ultrasonic rhinoplasty as well.
    • Ear is shaped by cartilage so this logic can also work to reshape the ears or change the positioning of the ears as well. I know this has potentialrisks but I don't know it. It could possibly interfere with hearing or make you hear weird sine sounds all day. I could just be being overcautious as well.
    • As with at-home otoplasty (ear modification), using an intense ultrasonic device be much safer.
  • 🌟Ionotophoresis devices (for hyperhidrosis)
  • ✅ EMS devices for abs, hyoid bone raising, skin, cellulite, or any facial muscle stimulation
  • 🔋TENS electrode wires/tips (for bones, try using the bulbous ends, not the electrodes. Red is positive charge, black is negative charge)

Just use the electrode tips. No need to plug the electrode wires/tips into the electrodes.

They must be black and red (or indicate that each wire has a different charge)
They're not that expensive. Also, you can actually use the electrode if you see it as appropriate.

Again, I don't actually know if a charge will come out (very likely it will though) or the safety profile (possible burns and discomfort).
You'll have to experiment with it yourself.

Additional Notes
Electricity can provide the following benefits to the face, It can also help with the ears and nose.

Of course, since we're men, we want to reduce our eyelids, so we'd have to press downward possibly, not upward.

ALSO THERE ARE MORE LOOKSMAXES WE CAN UNLOCK WITH ULTRASONIC DEVICES!

Other Notes

There are many more possible looksmaxes electrical stimulation can give us but I don't know them or was able to find ideas for other looksmaxes.

Attachments

• 1703263286253.png
    1703263286253.png
    317.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AryanChadification, Kaires, onlyhereforthehair and 23 others
Read every molecule in a minute

• +1
Reactions: greywind, 147, SteveRogers and 2 others
@SteveRogers

Doesn't work

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Read every molecule in a minute
Mirin speedreading skills. What are you going to try out?
Microcurrent device is the obvious first start though.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Infinite
Mirin speedreading skills. What are you going to try out?
Microcurrent device is the obvious first start though.
Nose reshaping and microcurrent for masseters

• +1
Reactions: coispet, Michael Myers and enchanted_elixir
Btw, think you can use a TENS machine for this? It works on a similar basis to microcurrents

• +1
Nose reshaping and microcurrent for masseters
Got you.
I want to use it to tone my facial muscles and maybe try an electric DIY rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: 147 and Infinite
Btw, think you can use a TENS machine for this? It works on a similar basis to microcurrents
If it can stimulate muscles and/or cartilage, sure.
But I don't know if it can.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
can i go from witch tier eyebrow tilt to neutral tilt?

• Hmm...
If it can stimulate muscles and/or cartilage, sure.
But I don't know if it can.
It does stimulate muscles and cartilage

Heck, even hospitals use them for muscle therapy, but on a bigger scale

Oldcels and people fresh off pregnancy use it for relieving the muscles

• +1
Are any of the bone growth/remodeling ones viable? Like as an alternative to lower jaw surgery?

• +1
Reactions: vampyre, 5'7 zoomer and enchanted_elixir

View attachment 2624741
Target the cheek muscles to work them out and make them bigger, more toned and more defined. It's a lot like a gym pump. It fades away, but it will get stronger with consistent use and the muscle will be bigger.

View attachment 2624746

Target the jaw muscles to work them out and make them bigger, more toned, and more defined. It's a lot like a gym pump. It fades away, but it will get stronger with consistent use and the muscle will be bigger.

View attachment 2624759

This is actually expensive and impractical, you can just do hyoid exercises for free and get results.
This is to demonstrate the efficacy. This EMS device would basically be doing the exercises for you.

Electromechanical reshaping to change nose shape and direction (at home rhinoplasty)

View attachment 2624779View attachment 2624807

According to https://www.parkercenter.net/: Essentially, when electricity is passed through cartilage, the tissues loosen and become malleable. Once this has happened, the cartilage can be molded into a different shape, which will remain once the cartilage has rehardened.

Tool To Use To Achieve This: Intense Microcurrent Device or some way to administer sustained electrical stimulation to nasal cartilage

View attachment 2624793View attachment 2624794

View attachment 2624801

One could possibly stimulate the muscles in the eyebrows to change it's tilt, give a slight illusion of a brow ridge, help with scleral show, and reduce upper eyelid exposure.

View attachment 2624804

Not as good as chewing but it can train the masseter muscles and you can get progress over time.

Tool To Use To Achieve This: Microcurrent Device, chewing mastic gum is preferred.

View attachment 2624805

View attachment 2624810

Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) training can help reduce cellulite by increasing blood flow to the targeted muscles. EMS training uses electrical impulses to stimulate muscle fibers.

Electrostimulation to increase new bone formation with negative electrical charges (add bone)
View attachment 2624812
View attachment 2624813

Tool To Use To Achieve This: tDCS negatively charged end (see bottom for more info)

Electrostimulation to encourage bone dissolution with positive electrical charges (remove bone)
View attachment 2624811

Tool To Use To Achieve This: tDCS positively charged end (see bottom for more info)

View attachment 2624816

View attachment 2624823

Since these are mainly produced in China, make sure to get a good one! Avoid getting defective products.

Electrostimulation to give yourself an inexpensive face lift (30 mins+ of microcurrent)
View attachment 2624738

Devices You Can Use
  • ⚡Microcurrent devices (for facial muscles, jawline DIY rhinoplasty, fine lines and wrinkles under the eye area, and skin quality)
    • As with rhinoplasty, one can try using a strong microcurrent device, pass as much electricity as possible without fucking yourself up and then, with your fingers, sculpt your nose into it's desired shape and hold it there for 5-15 minutes. Do this as frequently as possible to get the desired results.
    • According to https://www.parkercenter.net/: Essentially, when electricity is passed through cartilage, the tissues loosen and become malleable. Once this has happened, the cartilage can be molded into a different shape, which will remain once the cartilage has rehardened.
    • An intense ultrasonic device could also be used to sculpt it. But this time, I believe you'll have to use the device to actually sculpt it. In all honesty, you'll have to do the deep research on this one.
    • Ear is shaped by cartilage so this logic can also work to reshape the ears or change the positioning of the ears as well. I know this has potentialrisks but I don't know it. It could possibly interfere with hearing or make you hear weird sine sounds all day. I could just be being overcautious as well.
    • As with at-home otoplasty (ear modification), using an intense ultrasonic device be much safer.
  • ✅ EMS devices for abs, hyoid bone raising, skin, cellulite, or any facial muscle stimulation
  • 🔋tDCS devices (for bones, try using the bulbous ends, not the electrodes. Red is positive charge, black is negative charge)
View attachment 2624698
Again, I don't actually know if a charge will come out (very likely it will though) or the safety profile (possible burns and discomfort).
Also, tDCS can be used to enhance cognition, so even if it doesn't work after months of consistent use, you can still use it to enhance cognition.

Additional Notes
Electricity can provide the following benefits to the face, It can also help with the ears and nose.

View attachment 2624726
Of course, since we're men, we want to reduce our eyelids, so we'd have to press downward possibly, not upward.

Other Notes

There are many more possible looksmaxes electrical stimulation can give us but I don't know them or was able to find ideas for other looksmaxes.

Fukin electricute yourself with 10k volts theory

• JFL
Reactions: zura, vampyre and enchanted_elixir
It does stimulate muscles and cartilage

Heck, even hospitals use them for muscle therapy, but on a bigger scale

Oldcels and people fresh off pregnancy use it for relieving the muscles
Then it can be used for DIY rhinoplasties and muscle toning, defining, enhancement, etc.

• Love it
Reactions: Infinite
@IndraBC

• +1
can i go from witch tier eyebrow tilt to neutral tilt?
Possibly. It's my hypothesis. Get a microcurrent device and try it for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Niggas will do anything BUT surgery

• JFL
i electrocuted myself with a ps3 when i was younger

• JFL
@pneumocystosis thoughts?

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
@PseudoMaxxer electrocute yourself lil nigga

• JFL
@PseudoMaxxer electrocute yourself lil nigga
went from my dearest friend to my biggest hater…

Everyone betrays you in this dalit forum…

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and wsada
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and PseudoMaxxer

View attachment 2624741

View attachment 2624746

View attachment 2624759

View attachment 2624801

View attachment 2624804

View attachment 2624805

View attachment 2624810

View attachment 2624812
View attachment 2624813

Tool To Use To Achieve This: tDCS negatively charged end (see bottom for more info)

View attachment 2624811

Tool To Use To Achieve This: tDCS positively charged end (see bottom for more info)

View attachment 2624816

View attachment 2624823

View attachment 2624738

Devices You Can Use
  • 🔋tDCS devices (for bones, try using the bulbous ends, not the electrodes. Red is positive charge, black is negative charge)
View attachment 2624698
Also, tDCS can be used to enhance cognition, so even if it doesn't work after months of consistent use, you can still use it to enhance cognition.

Additional Notes

View attachment 2624726

Other Notes

IF I PUT THE FORK IN THE SOCKET DO I GROW 6 INCHES?????

• Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
amazing stuff, trying to find the right one to buy!

• +1
Reactions: peepjeeb and enchanted_elixir
I got ziip halo, been using for a month. Not sure if it does anything but my face looks sharp as fuck after using. The current breaks down the liquid in your face and drains it, it's like a much better gua sha. If it does anything else long term it's just a plus.

• +1
Reactions: peepjeeb and enchanted_elixir
I got ziip halo, been using for a month. Not sure if it does anything but my face looks sharp as fuck after using. The current breaks down the liquid in your face and drains it, it's like a much better gua sha. If it does anything else long term it's just a plus.
does it drain your face for the whole day

• +1
does it drain your face for the whole day
Depends on what you eat, great to get rid of morning bloat tho.

• +1
dnr, what a cope artist thread hahahah

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
You’re actually the biggest G of all time, legend, will read every word.

• +1
Sounds fantastic man! I hope to get results like that.

You’re actually the biggest G of all time, legend, will read every word.
Thanks! I saw your reply on the other thread and figured it would be extremely useful to make it, and it didn't take that long, like 90 minutes.

• +1
dnr, what a cope artist thread hahahah
What is your critique of this based on? The fact that it looks stupid?
Maybe the positive negative charge thing, sure but the others man...

Depends on what you eat, great to get rid of morning bloat tho.
Try eating creatine as well and see what it does to your face, see if it makes it more toned and defined.

just give yourself cancer with EMF devices theory.

Ray peat does not even condone using a ELECTRIC SHAVOR beacuse of the EMF concern and you are advocating for attaching something straight on your thyroid to raise hyoid JFL.

• JFL
BHAI YOU ARE A GOAT MAKE SURE TO TAG ME IF YOU DO A DIY RHINO WITH MICROCURRENT DEVICE ACTUALLY IF YOU HAVE A LINK TO A GOOD ONE SEND IT TO ME

• +1
What is your critique of this based on? The fact that it looks stupid?
Maybe the positive negative charge thing, sure but the others man...
Nah bro like everything you said,I just refuse to believe this shit is real.

• JFL

Ray peat does not even condone using a ELECTRIC SHAVOR beacuse of the EMF concern and you are advocating for attaching something straight on your thyroid to raise hyoid JFL.
I said it was impractical in my thread.

Possibly. It's my hypothesis. Get a microcurrent device and try it for yourself.
I would say that it can.
I spoke to my filler/botox doc about this, we spoke about antagonising muscles in the face, so generally when he injects a woman’s forehead to raise the eyebrows, they often lose a lot of under eye support, and when I asked if lowering the brows via botox would affect the under eyes, he said that it would likely lift the skin under the eyes to compensate for the weakening of the frontal temporalis.
Huge lifefuel; so I’m currently doing EMS for suprahyoid and the lower orbicularis oculi / malaris muscle. Then in late jan / feb, I’m finally getting botox to lower my eyebrows a very small amount, so all together it should give off a good hooded look.

• +1

Also, I said EMS, not EMF

• +1

View attachment 2624741

View attachment 2624746

View attachment 2624759

View attachment 2624801

View attachment 2624804

View attachment 2624805

View attachment 2624810

View attachment 2624812
View attachment 2624813

View attachment 2624811

View attachment 2624816

View attachment 2624823

View attachment 2624738

Devices You Can Use
View attachment 2624698

Additional Notes

View attachment 2624726

Other Notes

Read everything, ordered microcurrent device for at home rhinoplasty
tDCS seems cope tbh, even if it worked the potency is questionable and you could also very easily become ogre
Mirin everything else

• +1
I would say that it can.
I spoke to my filler/botox doc about this, we spoke about antagonising muscles in the face, so generally when he injects a woman’s forehead to raise the eyebrows, they often lose a lot of under eye support, and when I asked if lowering the brows via botox would affect the under eyes, he said that it would likely lift the skin under the eyes to compensate for the weakening of the frontal temporalis.
Huge lifefuel; so I’m currently doing EMS for suprahyoid and the lower orbicularis oculi / malaris muscle. Then in late jan / feb, I’m finally getting botox to lower my eyebrows a very small amount, so all together it should give off a good hooded look.
Sounds nice. I personally was interested in changing eyebrow set and I'm glad I went down this route of facial muscles, etc. I gave the forum 20+ looksmaxes out of this, like I promised in this thread earlier this year

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back