A Brief Megalist of 17+ New Looksmaxes Based On Electricity⚡

Read everything, ordered microcurrent device for at home rhinoplasty
tDCS seems cope tbh, even if it worked the potency is questionable and you could also very easily become ogre
Mirin everything else
Hope the electricity is strong enough to work. Remember, you'll have to pass current on through the cartilage for like a while and then shape the cartilage and hold it.

Do it everyday and tell the forum if you got any good results.

Wait instead of trying to find a way to meticulously pierce your nasal cartilage with needles and apply a current to them, can’t you use a micro current device that people use to raise their hyoid on top of the nasal tip to define it?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Hope the electricity is strong enough to work. Remember, you'll have to pass current on through the cartilage for like a while and then shape the cartilage and hold it.

Do it everyday and tell the forum if you got any good results.
How many MAs should it be?

Wait instead of trying to find a way to meticulously pierce your nasal cartilage with needles and apply a current to them, can’t you use a micro current device that people use to raise their hyoid on top of the nasal tip to define it?
My friend, as long as you can actually pass enough electricity through your nasal cartilage to soften it, you should be able to mold it.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
My friend, as long as you can actually pass enough electricity through your nasal cartilage to soften it, you should be able to mold it.
How would you suggest passing the electricity through the nasal cartilage? I’m willing to do this experiment and post it ngl

• +1
  • +1
How would you suggest passing the electricity through the nasal cartilage? I’m willing to do this experiment and post it ngl
Top of the nose or inside your nostrils.

IMG 9111

:hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet
The electrostimulation to enhance bone growth is the most interesting. Imagine having a mask with hundreds of rounded needle sized pins or maybe some kind of conductive tape to bring the current exactly where you want it.

I really think this shit could be a good alternative to surgery if it works. The only thing we need right now is a device that could apply the current evenly, the correct amount of current and exposure length. Really could be the chad brother of sub5 bonesmashing.

• +1
found something interesting about electrostimulation for bone growth : https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00266-021-02600-0

Results​

In all patients, symmetrical mandibular bone growth was observed with good-to-excellent aesthetic results. The overall follow-up period was 39 months. Cephalometric controls taken 3 to 6 months after the device removal showed an average increase in mandible length of 5.26mm (range, 2.83–7.60mm)

• +1
The electrostimulation to enhance bone growth is the most interesting. Imagine having a mask with hundreds of rounded needle sized pins or maybe some kind of conductive tape to bring the current exactly where you want it.

I really think this shit could be a good alternative to surgery if it works. The only thing we need right now is a device that could apply the current evenly, the correct amount of current and exposure length. Really could be the chad brother of sub5 bonesmashing.
Yeah, for sure! Remove and add bone exactly where you want. We could also make, like upload a facial bone structure on the device and it can "beam" it (shock it) to the desired uploaded bone structure or something. Just a hypothesis

You can read this thread here for more

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO
found something interesting about electrostimulation for bone growth : https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00266-021-02600-0

Results​

In all patients, symmetrical mandibular bone growth was observed with good-to-excellent aesthetic results. The overall follow-up period was 39 months. Cephalometric controls taken 3 to 6 months after the device removal showed an average increase in mandible length of 5.26mm (range, 2.83–7.60mm)
Great information. Glad to see data supporting the bone-electricity looksmax I stated earlier.

• +1
  • 🔋TENS electrode wires/tips (for bones, try using the bulbous ends, not the electrodes. Red is positive charge, black is negative charge)

View attachment 2625754
Just use the electrode tips. No need to plug the electrode wires/tips into the electrodes.

They must be black and red (or indicate that each wire has a different charge)
They're not that expensive. Also, you can actually use the electrode if you see it as appropriate.

Again, I don't actually know if a charge will come out (very likely it will though) or the safety profile (possible burns and discomfort).
You'll have to experiment with it yourself.
Hey mate a quick question if you don't mind. I have spent more time doing research and while reading this study : https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00266-021-02600-0

With a constant current provided by a small device inserted on the chin bone, there was a 7.60mm increase in mandible length and a 3mm increase of the height of the jaw, meaning the ramus got lengthened (fig. 5 and 6 in the study). meaning that if you apply said current to a part of the bone, the whole bone is going to grow as a result, not just the point of contact.

The study lasted for a whole year, and the current had the following spec : frequency 4hz, pulse amplitude - 1000 milivolt(negative 1 volt), pulse witdth = 1.5 milisecond.

Now I am wondering : looking at TENS machine I see no mention of negative voltage, in your thread you mentioned that the black electrode(or other color) is negative, are you sure of that? It is pretty important, because as you know, a positive current would lead to bone resorption, as was proven in the study I linked when they ran the trial on rats. There is no mention on the spec sheet of negative voltage, Also if the black electrode tip is negative, why cant it be used with the electrode? it would make application so much easier.

The other thing I am not sure of is whether or not the spec of the current should be changed to work with skin application. In the study the device was placed directly on the bones, I am thinking that maybe the current would lose some of its effectiveness when it passes the skin barrier.

If you can enlighten me it would be great, willing the try it out.

• Woah
Reactions: Sushifart and enchanted_elixir
Hey mate a quick question if you don't mind. I have spent more time doing research and while reading this study : https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00266-021-02600-0

With a constant current provided by a small device inserted on the chin bone, there was a 7.60mm increase in mandible length and a 3mm increase of the height of the jaw, meaning the ramus got lengthened (fig. 5 and 6 in the study). meaning that if you apply said current to a part of the bone, the whole bone is going to grow as a result, not just the point of contact.

The study lasted for a whole year, and the current had the following spec : frequency 4hz, pulse amplitude - 1000 milivolt(negative 1 volt), pulse witdth = 1.5 milisecond.

Now I am wondering : looking at TENS machine I see no mention of negative voltage, in your thread you mentioned that the black electrode(or other color) is negative, are you sure of that? It is pretty important, because as you know, a positive current would lead to bone resorption, as was proven in the study I linked when they ran the trial on rats. There is no mention on the spec sheet of negative voltage, Also if the black electrode tip is negative, why cant it be used with the electrode? it would make application so much easier.

The other thing I am not sure of is whether or not the spec of the current should be changed to work with skin application. In the study the device was placed directly on the bones, I am thinking that maybe the current would lose some of its effectiveness when it passes the skin barrier.

Well the red is an anode and the black is a cathode.
I think it wasn't mentioned maybe because it's not important for the customer to know that or it's implied.

• +1

Great to see you doing your own research.

• +1
Well the red is an anode and the black is a cathode.
I think it wasn't mentioned maybe because it's not important for the customer to know that or it's implied.

View attachment 2627014
Thanks mate, I downloaded a picture from one o0f the TENS machine on amazon.

81Na8zJIyTL SL1500

Just to make sure ; the electrodes with a black wire inserted into them will output a negative current and the ones with a red wire will input a positive one correct? Is there a reason you recommended not using the electrodes and only the tip?

• +1
Thanks mate, I downloaded a picture from one o0f the TENS machine on amazon.

View attachment 2627404

Just to make sure ; the electrodes with a black wire inserted into them will output a negative current and the ones with a red wire will input a positive one correct? Is there a reason you recommended not using the electrodes and only the tip?
I recommended using the tips because it would be more precise than the electrodes.

• +1

Me on the electric chair after reading through this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
Shouldn't regular facial muscle exercising be the stimulation your face needs?
1ea9d55b66f475e0930aa0f654c191ff.gif

Similar to uptaking posture?
andrew-tate-tate.gif

@ReadBooksEveryday Getting the feeling that this bot IQlord never did a single maxx except for fucking theories and forgot to looksmaxx for reality.
P6wkQw.gif

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
@Clavicular opinions on the part about nose remodelling and bone creation?
It could be used in conjunction with the plasma pen you found out about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back