A Casual Comparison of 2 Craniums — Blackpill Analysis

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Compare

Such a stark contrast. One is human, and the other is subhuman.

The top guy has a short posterior cranium and a long, forward-grown anterior cranium.

The bottom guy has a large posterior cranium and a short, flat anterior cranium.

Because the maxilla is attached to the base of the anterior neurocranium, the forwardness of the cranium determines the potential forwardness of the maxilla.

Although poor oral posture and mouth-breathing may prevent a maxilla from growing to its full potential, ideal posture during childhood cannot make the maxilla surpass its natural limit, which is limited by the cranium.

Maxillae.jpg

Using this data on human head dimensions—

—let’s say the bottom guy’s head is 20 cm (the average head length) long.

Let’s measure how recessed the subhuman is.

Relative to the top guy—

Measure

—the bottom guy’s maxilla is 35.9 mm behind and his chin is 43.3 mm behind.

Perhaps a solution is Monobloc frontofacial advancement—

monobloc-advancement-procedure-demonstration-craniofacial-surgical-management-revised-july-2017-780x439.jpg

—a BSSO to elongate his mandible, and a genioplasty to project his chin.

But! The harsh truth is, even Monobloc can’t save the subhuman.

According to this scientific study of 20 Monobloc patients—

—the average Monobloc advancement is only 16.4 mm, and the biggest advancement out of the 20 patients is 22 mm. Way less than the 30+ mm that the recessed subhuman needs in order to ascend.

It truly never began for some unfortunate subhumans.

Attachments

• Brutal.png
    Brutal.png
    434.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: smoth, baldgeeza, Danish_Retard and 12 others
How important is undereye support in a holistic sense of facial looks.

• +1
Reactions: smoth, BongMog and thecel
different angles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25995, Pupur and thecel
terra mouth breather

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
HOLY FUCK THE COPIUM
Different angles can exaggerate facial growth. It's over for the bottom guy but the lack of naison depth give away that the angle of his skull his making his side profile look worse.

• WTF
the bottom guy skullmogs me

Condolences for the subhuman example, his ears are literally the midpoint for his sagittal cranium.

Your theory seems legit, and it also seems to go in tandem with your conjecture that forward growth should be measured from the ears and not the forehead. It'd explain why I (and my family) have decent forward growth despite what would be expected from my race/genes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, BongMog, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Is it better to be recessed at the chin but dolicho or have chin in line with nasion but recessed cranium

• +1
Is it better to be recessed at the chin but dolicho or have chin in line with nasion but recessed cranium

Recessed at the chin. In this case you can just get a genio or an implant.

Recesed cranium = permafucked.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and KingBetaTut
Is the projection of the frontal cranium determined by the size of the pre frontal cortex?

• Woah
How important is undereye support in a holistic sense of facial looks.
Not much as long as it is not poor.

Many Chads have below par undereye support

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and thecel
monobloc is goat

HIS FACE IS FALLING DOWN!

No amount of foreward surgery gonna fix that guy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum
View attachment 2091755

The top guy has a short posterior cranium and a long, forward-grown anterior cranium.

The bottom guy has a large posterior cranium and a short, flat anterior cranium.

Because the maxilla is attached to the base of the anterior neurocranium, the forwardness of the cranium determines the potential forwardness of the maxilla.

Although poor oral posture and mouth-breathing may prevent a maxilla from growing to its full potential, ideal posture during childhood cannot make the maxilla surpass its natural limit, which is limited by the cranium.

Maxillae.jpg

Relative to the top guy—

View attachment 2091764

monobloc-advancement-procedure-demonstration-craniofacial-surgical-management-revised-july-2017-780x439.jpg

—the average Monobloc advancement is only 16.4 mm, and the biggest advancement out of the 20 patients is 22 mm. Way less than the 30+ mm that the recessed subhuman needs in order to ascend.

How the fuck do you measure pixels. Also this is an extreme case tbqh I'm a bit curious though how does this apply to the frontal aspect of the face.

DwPSNZQU8AEdOSU 1

FaceApp 1677592951377

Look at the guy above its a massive change I don't know how to measure differences in mm like you do so if you know the precise difference feel free to tell me but these changes are infinetly
Less drastic than this pic

• Woah
what too much blackpill does to a MF

• JFL
View attachment 2091755

Maxillae.jpg

Relative to the top guy—

View attachment 2091764

My mom says the boy below looks better jfl

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88 and thecel
looks like my skull from the side, my cranium circumference is also low as fuck.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, User49 and thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, thecel and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
@Marsik is such a mogger now after his bimax, and all the jealous subhumans here called him ltn cause they cant handle the mog 😂😂😂 . also rate marsiks posterior and anterior cranium pls

@mrriceguy @Ketamine

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BongMog, thecel, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
@Marsik is such a mogger now after his bimax, and all the jealous subhumans here called him ltn cause they cant handle the mog 😂😂😂 . also rate marsiks posterior and anterior cranium pls

View attachment 2222828

@mrriceguy @Ketamine

That photo is just haloed by the photography and his style. His side profile is still bad.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
That's what i mean when i'm saying that the biggest limiting factor is the skull itslef. Let's be honest, the bottom guy would never ever get a monobloc JFL, no amount of bimax advancement, nor implants, can save your from a subhuman skull.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and subhuman incel
That photo is just haloed by the photography and his style. His side profile is still bad.
but what exactly is "bad" about it? when i go outside, i rarely see someone has such good forward growth and mandible lenght. his occolusal plane and mandible body is almost parallel to the ground, which is ideal, and has very nice mandbile body lenght and chin lenght that goes beyond his nasal bridge. his side profile for sure mogs his front. yeah his undereyes are slightly recessed and nose brige could be slightly higher, but these are minor details, when normies see this picture they think "wow what a nice jawline" and thats all that matter tbh.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik and thecel

Top: Original
Middle: + 50 mm anterior cranial depth
Bottom: + 50 mm anterior cranial depth and additional improvements (thicker neck, thicker eyebrows, bigger brow ridge, more angular nose, etc.)

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and AscendingHero