A female doctor touched my dick

Yeah she wasn't checking for ball cancer she was stroking your dick you did it you're no incel no more leave this site now nigga
Wait fr that counts as stroking it?

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and CoreSchizo
Was she white and good looking facially?
If it was a hot bimbo it would be suifuel ngl
You just lost your v card while I rot

Was she white and good looking facially?
If it was a hot bimbo it would be suifuel ngl
You just lost your v card while I rot
D8b0213eb0d74a83a1a0b9b34eebdc45

This is what she looked like best lookalike I could find

• Love it
Reactions: CoreSchizo
i specifically ask for male doctors when its time for them to check my balls for lumps

When i took my pants off in front of the nurse, she immediately made fun of my erect baby dick and i started cumming from the brutal small penis humiliation, she then took pics and sent them to her friends and i was laughed at by everyone like the sissy faggot i am.

But now i am focusing on a JB and my life is better.

Focus on JBs.

When i took my pants off in front of the nurse, she immediately made fun of my erect baby dick and i started cumming from the brutal small penis humiliation, she then took pics and sent them to her friends and i was laughed at by everyone like the sissy faggot i am.

But now i am focusing on a JB and my life is better.

Focus on JBs.
Based we must stay focused on JBs

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
I left school early for a check-up, and she instructed me to lie down on the table. She began touching my balls and cock checking for lumps. I was extremely hard when she was touching my cock and said "everything seemed good." Is she complementing my size? Do you think she is interested in me? Should I go back and get her number?
You are the same worthless dirt dwelling cretin who slit his own face, you are insane.
Go to a doctor or talk to your family.

You should have grabbed her with her arms twisted behind her back and stabbed her anus with your dick in and out in and out and the harder she screamed the harder you shoulda gone at that back pussy until a nut woulda erupted

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You should have grabbed her with her arms twisted behind her back and stabbed her anus with your dick in and out in and out and the harder she screamed the harder you shoulda gone at that back pussy until a nut woulda erupted
Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

Sniffing The Rock GIF

You are the same worthless dirt dwelling cretin who slit his own face, you are insane.
Go to a doctor or talk to your family.

• JFL
Reactions: F36
I left school early for a check-up, and she instructed me to lie down on the table. She began touching my balls and cock checking for lumps. I was extremely hard when she was touching my cock and said "everything seemed good." Is she complementing my size? Do you think she is interested in me? Should I go back and get her number?
Was she hot?

fucking fakecel peace of shit