A female doctor touched my dick

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
I left school early for a check-up, and she instructed me to lie down on the table. She began touching my balls and cock checking for lumps. I was extremely hard when she was touching my cock and said "everything seemed good." Is she complementing my size? Do you think she is interested in me? Should I go back and get her number?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, SteveRogers, Ryldoo IS COPING and 34 others
of course nigga, you shouldve grabbed her and started fucking her right when she touched you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, nordicfoidslayer23, SteveRogers and 19 others
tales from the mental asylum

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, beastinc3l, soover4me and 14 others
Try to make some DIY lumps on your dick so you can get prescribed trt and ascend

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Sny, pslpapi and 2 others
I left school early for a check-up, and she instructed me to lie down on the table. She began touching my balls and cock checking for lumps. I was extremely hard when she was touching my cock and said "everything seemed good." Is she complementing my size? Do you think she is interested in me? Should I go back and get her number?
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
I don't remember my balls being touched by the doctor at check ups :lul:

I don't remember my balls being touched by the doctor at check ups :lul:
They do it every time it was a female this time though

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: smallman and lepo2317
of course nigga, you shouldve grabbed her and started fucking her right when she touched you.
My mom was in the room I couldn't

-a Fakecel

• So Sad
one of the many she has touched lol, big deal

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
Yeah, she wants you man go back and pull down her pants right there in the office and fuck her

Grab her by the holes she wants you dude

• Woah
Last time a doctor touched my balls was when I was like 14

Dumbass, you should have grabbed her by force, strip her naked, and put your dick in her doctor pussy

• So Sad
doctor check chad with their mouth

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
doctor check chad with their mouth
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
Nigga same thing happend with me, deadass you should've start fucking her right there. I was your age last year and I grabbed her number, lost your chance faggot.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wackedchives and CoreSchizo
Not an incel anymore, congrats fakecel

Nigga same thing happend with me, deadass you should've start fucking her right there. I was your age last year and I grabbed her number, lost your chance faggot.
But seriously I think she likes me she even walked me out of the section of the building

But seriously I think she likes me she even walked me out of the section of the building
Yeah bro most of them are young, single, and horny. You missed your chance.. was she cute tho?

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Yeah bro most of them are young, single, and horny. You missed your chance.. was she cute tho?
She was 35 she was mid tbh but blonde hair and green eyes

• Love it
Reactions: viniciz
Congratulations man! You just lost your v-card. :D

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, brucewayne78 and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
i prob would’ve gotten hard

• +1
fake
cel

Yeah she wasn't checking for ball cancer she was stroking your dick you did it you're no incel no more leave this site now nigga