A foid, in her limitless female emotional iq and intuition, tries to compliment her boyfriend by saying he's a betabuxx and not an alphafuxx

apocalypse

apocalypse

Cagefuel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, jacobrb07, Whatever and 18 others
That is extremely brutal :fuk:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, polishdonniedarko, rg1235 and 6 others
20240808 195811

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, jacobrb07, blatonslatt and 19 others
lol at the comments, not even the Reddit cucks are willing to gaslight on this one

The Overton Window is shifting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, jacobrb07, rg1235 and 10 others
IMG 3416

But yes, women are extremely retarded. It should not surprise you anymore at this point.

All of history and stories we’ve been told about the “feminine mystique” are all just elaborate methods men have to devised to try and explain away the extreme retardation of women because if they realized the truth many would find no justification in continuing to fight for their affection.

In any situation just assume the woman is going to do the most retarded thing possible and you will have peace.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, rg1235, Deleted member 82370 and 5 others
lol at the comments, not even the Reddit cucks are willing to gaslight on this one

The Overton Window is shifting
if I was OP I'd break up on the spot

I wouldn't mind this coming from some girl I have freshly met with or someone I am not serious with

but imagine being married and putting up w this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Ascending2Tyrone, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: polishdonniedarko, Deleted member 82370, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
if I was OP I'd break up on the spot

I wouldn't mind this coming from some girl I have freshly met with or someone I am not serious with

but imagine being married and putting up w this
Yeah this is an offense worth leaving for

Insane because he basically lived in complete bluepill bliss up until that point.

He probably lambasted against “misogynist redpill bros” maybe even to his wife who cheered him on agreed with him only to later validate everything those men tried to warn him about.

Recognize this is often the type of person you are dealing with, either a person in denial or more usually a person who simply has yet to wake up.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, apocalypse, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Copeful, Chadeep and 1 other person
Wtf bro why there's always a cortisol inducing, suifuel thread whenever i log in jfl at my mood and kys
Imagine hearing this after 2.5 years of being in love with a foid
:dafuckfeels:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, Deleted member 82370, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Yeah this is an offense worth leaving for

Insane because he basically lived in complete bluepill bliss up until that point.

He probably lambasted against “misogynist redpill bros” maybe even to his wife who cheered him on agreed with him only to later validate everything those men tried to warn him about.

Recognize this is often the type of person you are dealing with, either a person in denial or more usually a person who simply has yet to wake up.
as a subchad, its inevitable that she will think of such stuff

but being a subchad does not mean you should be a cuck on top

be realistic, understand that you are replaceable but also be assertive about it

imagine putting up with disrespect like that from a woman...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 82370, Costcosuperstore, hypernormie and 1 other person
2.5 years down the toilet in a snap of a finger
200w.gif

flashing-toilet.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, rg1235, Deleted member 82370 and 3 others
as a subchad, its inevitable that she will think of such stuff

but being a subchad does not mean you should be a cuck on top

be realistic, understand that you are replaceable but also be assertive about it

imagine putting up with disrespect like that from a woman...
20240808 195957

People make other people Cucks say them to "Man Up"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, MagaPutinism, hypernormie and 2 others
The other thing is you have to imagine the kind of abuse that probably occurred in this relationship

This woman probably disrespected this man daily in 1,000 subtle ways and he likely got so used to it that he no longer cared

Until one day she outright told him to his face and that was the moment he woke up the jolt was too strong and zapped him out of his peaceful slumber

Chances are he didn’t fully wake up though, she is likely gaslighting and manipulating him into thinking it’s not as bad as it seems and this kind of guy is unlikely to have the kind of male friends around that would help him stay steadfast in his conviction that he deserves respect

Unless he happens on the redpill or had a passing consideration and now sees the value, or had some hidden self respect buried deep in his soul he is likely doomed to this relationship and will remain in it only for that ball of resentment to grow larger and larger year after year until it finally consumes him and devours his soul

If there’s any value to the pills going viral it’s that there is a higher chance now that men in this situation stumble upon them after such events as the one we just witnessed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Giorgio, rg1235, apocalypse and 1 other person
Imagine hearing this after 2.5 years of being in love with a foid
:dafuckfeels:
Who the fuck even falls in love with a foid, if you didn't asses her pERsonality and behavior before developing feelings with her its already oger

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04 and hypernormie
The other thing is you have to imagine the kind of abuse that probably occurred in this relationship

This woman probably disrespected this man daily in 1,000 subtle ways and he likely got so used to it that he no longer cared

Until one day she outright told him to his face and that was the moment he woke up the jolt was too strong and zapped out of his peaceful slumber

Chances are he didn’t fully wake up though, she is likely gaslighting and manipulating him into thinking it’s not as bad as it seems and this kind of guy is unlikely to have the kind of male friends around that would help him stay steadfast in his conviction that he deserves respect

Unless he happens on the redpill or had a passing consideration and now sees the value, or had some hidden self respect buried deep in his soul he is likely doomed to this relationship and will remain in it only for that ball of resentment to grow larger and larger year after year until it finally consumes him and devours his soul

If there’s any value to the pills going viral it’s that there is a higher now chance that men in this situation stumble upon them after such events as the one we just witnessed
many people forget that without respect (usually comes with attraction but can be estabilished by personality traits too) you will endure such things.

I've had relationships where the bitch absolutely respected me, she'd talk and arrange her sheninagans according to me... no past hoe stories, no talking about celebrity crushes or whatever. we were both aware we had our individual degenerate pasts but it was never brought up. we went on dates, lived together for a short bit, fucked a lot then parted ways.

the way it should be imo.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
many people forget that without respect (usually comes with attraction but can be estabilished by personality traits too) you will endure such things.

I've had relationships where the bitch absolutely respected me, she'd talk and arrange her sheninagans according to me... no past hoe stories, no talking about celebrity crushes or whatever. we were both aware we had our individual degenerate pasts but it was never brought up. we went on dates, lived together for a short bit, fucked a lot then parted ways.

the way it should be imo.
also unless necessary (cheating, disrespect, very bad chemistry/being incomptable beyond repair) never end a relationship in a cold way.

have a buy back clause.

breakup by going on a last final date. maybe revisit your first date location, or do something which sparked the relationship in its baby steps.

be nonchalant, do not look desperate and just end things nice. don't get too intimate aside from a parting hug or whatever.

maybe she'll hit you up again in the future, unlikely a romantic thing will kickstart again but at least she might revisit one of her bodycounts in the future (bonus points if you were already good in bed)

happens far more often than you think, going back to your ex is a very common trope

happened to me twice which is a good number since I'm a manlet HTN on a good day

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
She just dodged a bullet right there! She deserves better!

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie and apocalypse
What the fuck about it does she think makes it a compliment?? :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
What the fuck about it does she think makes it a compliment?? :feelskek::feelskek:
The small foid brain thinks "I didn't like it that Chad used me as a toilet and dumped me so surely men do not like to be 'used' for sex either"
Women can't comprehend existing as someone other than themselves

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Chadeep and hypernormie
To make it worse femshits are coming out in droves to defend her and blame the man for not understanding

Reading these is giving me a viscERal reaction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Giorgio and deadstock
EQ is a poor concept

But being and dumped does suck for a guy though. Knowing a girl just used you makes you realize how whorish girls are

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
To make it worse femshits are coming out in droves to defend her and blame the man for not understanding

Reading these is giving me a viscERal reaction

Two truths about women:
-They fuck with attractive guys.
-They marry guys with money
And they still ask why we are upset about this? Fucking narcy specimens. Don't ever marry a whore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Chadeep and apocalypse