EXPOSING @Floda AS A FAKE FOID LARPER AND EVISCERATING ALL "HER" SIMPS (GTFIH)

Bruh jfl did u start listing their failos?
Yes and many asked for my advices and many booked surgeries and are working more as we speak to pay for it. Some just get insecure off it tho and do nothing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dodld, Racky and Deleted member 22780
Yes and many asked for my advices and many booked surgeries and are working more as we speak to pay for it. Some just get insecure off it tho and do nothing
That’s insane. If sub chad said that theyd go off. I once told a girl she needed to leanmaxx and she got pissed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Niklaus Mikaelson
That’s insane. If sub chad said that theyd go off. I once told a girl she needed to leanmaxx and she got pissed.
Rofl they literally also helped me softmaxx better in return to trimm my eyebrows better

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 22780 and 1 other person
Just picked up a girl using an AI successfully, NT is somewhat cope - unless we're talking irl stuff
Sound like fire, time to look for thread

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic
ive literallt always been cool to you and here you are trying to eviscerate me for 0 fucking reason

what a weird pathetic little faggot

karma will come back to you remember that

even if i did simp, or meant the rhings i was saying, why would u try to hurt me worse when id already be struggling? because i want a girl?

its actually pathetic how much you and all of you guys tear people the fuck down

get a fucking hobby evil little cunts
Because he is a big nosed merchant. It's in his blood to backstab and hurt others for no reason

@Cheesyrumble its actually over for cuck whites

Happy Cracking Up GIF
this is crazy, we both knew from the jump thats why we starting shaming this pathetic ass larper(good job)

cant take none of these cucks serious anymore
The Kim Taehyung pill 💊 destroyed me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Hmph 💢💢 bratty e-girl...seducing incel site....rape correction is needed. 💢💢💢

Haha not surprised at all, i know this is a site pretty much dedicated to getting more female attention but sad as fuck ppl act like the abused dogs that they are as soon as they have the chance to interact with a ltb gook

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and Niklaus Mikaelson
you are right, I don't fit in with socially inept reject streetshitter curry/gypsycels freaks who are ultra misogynist to women

but I am a decent human, I don't have to act like an edgy racebaiting sperg just because I am on this forum
Fuck off faggot. You deserve to get assfucked by 10 niggers. SIMP SIMP SIMP. Suck my cock

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 16474
probably because im a normal male human being with test

and i dont see the problem with asking a girl for nudes????? fucking weird incels

how is that simping
So an Indian 5 2 janitor asking for nudes from a white woman on Facebook has high test too?

i dont give a fuck incel. its bigger than yours, and i also mog you. is that why ur so mad that i asked a girl to show me her ass, like youve never in your life asked a girl for nudes? im so confused you jewish retard

go commit suicide
Keep crying simp. You’re finished. Over buddy boyo.

youre an ugly boneless mysogonistic incel whos mad because i asked a girl for a picture of her ass

muh fraud you look like absolute dogshit you narrow faced 0 ipd cuck and i mog you to oblivion
Sumo faggot. Suck my cock bitch :soy:

@BearBoy
@TsarTsar444
@n0rth
@SunniMogger
All of you have been active within the last 10mins, I'll drop the requirement to confess publicly.
Unless there's someone who @cloUder told about the plan but didn't mention it in the thread. Either way, last chance before I'll have to drop the hammer on the guy permanently. Because from what I recall this isn't the first time he's pulled a stunt like this.
IMG 20221113 042154

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 22126, Xangsane and 1 other person
Legendary thread

In these past few days, a curse has been brought upon the forum
A "female" started posting, and soon the whole offtopic was in disarray...

If i had been here at the time, everything couldve been prevented.
Although, was preventing it the best course of action? I think not. Because by letting a "foid" on the forum, a shitton of simps have been exposed!

Hip Hop Reaction GIF

Now you may ask:
"What do you mean by 'preventing it'?

Ladies and gents, may i present to you the following discovery:

@Floda is a complete larp. Yes, you heard right. That account is in fact owned by a man, and boy did he play around with you fools...
Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

Here is the proof:

Remember the "leaked" pic of this "femcel"?

Y'all really thought this was a real pic? Seriously? I mean, i know we had some doubters, but come on... This shit shouldve been obvious...

May i present to you, one of the first results you get when you search for "4chan asian girl nude":

s reactions mr GIF

Its literally a pic from /soc/ on 4chan from years ago...
The dedicated larper behind that account really changed the color of the wall behind, just so its not reverse image searchable...
I mean, mirin dedication, but thats overly extensive..

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Now, upon discovering this, i was ready to make a thread about it, so we can put this foid shit behind us all.
But i thought for a second:
"What happens if i confront the larper myself?"
So thats exactly what i did.

At first i couldnt DM the Floda account, as the pms to it have been disabled by @StormlitAqua (
good job on that one tbh)
Then i decided to ask my friends if they had any already open DMS
then i found out that this whole larp goes even deeper! (brace yourselves for this one)
Shocked Dean Norris GIF by Breaking Bad

My good friend @n0rth told me many current users were behind this larp, helping expose the pathetic simp cucks browsing this very forum

@TsarTsar444 who "helped" the fake foid to get unbanned - he never helped her, he simply larped about it so the account can get unbanned and catch even more simps in DMS. This clears his name of any kind of cuckery, and all of you fell for his larping aswell
obviously @n0rth - started the initial threads claiming theres a foid on the forum.
@BearBoy - was also in on it, helped push the larp forward here and there in different threads
@SunniMogger - at first acted as a sceptic, afterwards pretended he is convinced that the foid is real

Thanks to these users we got many simps caught. My guys deserve a VIP!

Sad Doctor Who GIF

So anyways, back to dming the floda owner - i got @n0rth to give me the discord of the account owner.

From then on, i showed him that i exposed his larp by finding the original pic, and explained to him that i know all about the elaborate larp he did for the past 2 days. I asked him to send me screenshots of all the simps he caught, so i can eviscerate all of them.

He obliged.

View attachment 1947121

Steve Bannon Bingo GIF

Now, I present to you, the hilarious and pathetic simping .org "men" are capable of:

View attachment 1947144

View attachment 1947145

View attachment 1947147
View attachment 1947150

Just lol at being a simp cuck and later pretending to "dox" an obvious fucking larp...

View attachment 1947151

View attachment 1947152
View attachment 1947153
View attachment 1947154
View attachment 1947155
View attachment 1947157
View attachment 1947158

and many more:

View attachment 1947187
View attachment 1947188
View attachment 1947191
View attachment 1947193

Oh my god, these guys are beyond any hope...

Oh Brother Facepalm GIF by reactionseditor

Asking for "rates", pming a "girl" on an incel forum...

Its like the blackpill is nothing to them. It goes to show that most men will always be cucks. Not even the blackpill can save them...

Sad Michael Scott GIF

From all of these simps, there are some special hilarious cases i want to focus on:

First we have this greycel @Reez6493 . Really pathetic stuff right here:

View attachment 1947137View attachment 1947138View attachment 1947139View attachment 1947140

No Way Smh GIF

Fucking shameless.

Next we have a familiar face. Not surprising he would simp tho, i mean, he's known for simping for gooks anyways.
It is infact @Anstrum95 :

View attachment 1947162
View attachment 1947164
View attachment 1947166
I will have to start using Imgur from now, since i cant upload more than 25 files... There are just too many simps man...

Im sorry for exposing you like this my man @Anstrum95 but it has to be done... This is a lesson to never simp again, especially for fake Egirls...

Robert Downey Jr Shrug GIF by MOODMAN

Next we have a member of the mod team. Didnt expect that one, did you? A mod on a male-only "blackpilled" forum simping for a foid :ROFLMAO:
Its @Niko, the supposed tinder slayer, begging a becky gook for pics :feelskek:

Whats up with this? Simping for a MTB gook as a white chad/chadlite? Absolutely shameless.
Tom Cruise What GIF

Next up we have @Octillionaire . Ngl at least he didnt ask for nudes, but cmon, this is just simping overload...

Shame on you man... do better.
Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF

Finally, we have the saddest case of all
Holy fuck this one is cagefuel, i couldnt believe the things i was seeing...
Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

@fucclife and his hilarious simping, falling for obvious larps, and maybe oversharing in terms of pics...
(i had to censor his face as to not get banned)

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

he even sent a dick pic but im not gonna show that one..

Funny GIF

oh and btw, that was after he fell for a hilarious larp, he requested @Floda to say something embarrasing to him, and the larper used a TTS, and it somehow worked:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

If you have anything to say to the simps you see in the screenshots, and i didnt tag them, feel free to do so
But honestly, this has been an insane find. These simps will now know their place on the forum, and anyone who got fooled by this obvious fake foid.

Shoutout to niggas who never believed in any of this larping:

@Artemis
@Yliaster
@looksmaxxer234
Think About It GIF by Identity

and also @pur3e and @Cheesyrumble for letting a potential foid know her place. They eviscerated "her" in PMs
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent

And the team of guys who were behind this legendary simp exposing:

@BearBoy
@TsarTsar444
@n0rth
@SunniMogger
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Tagging anyone who participated in threads related to this fake foid:
@BigBootyBandit @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @RecessedChinCel @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Bvnny. @SubhumanCurrycel @Preston @OverSinceBirth @thecel @Enfant terrible @aBetterMii @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Baldingman1998 @khvirgin @enchanted_elixir @FailedNormieManlet @Sny @Manu le coq @krisal @GuyFromSingapore @Shrek2OnDvD @justinzayn @Mogpogs

damn nigga thats crazy

Attachments

• VID_46430814_134111_493.mp4
    2.5 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, \/orman and Niklaus Mikaelson
Holy shit. Absolutely brutal

I was away from the forum for like 2 days and I see this shit

@Anstrum95 Yea everyone saw coming .. but @Niko . My boy with 200+ slay count simpin for some random ugly gook? ..

All Respect Lost

Steve Carell GIF

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 22126, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 2 others
The most cagefuel part of the @fucclife arc is he actually fell for the TTS
Jfl how is that even possible

The most cagefuel part of the @fucclife arc is he actually fell for the TTS
Jfl how is that even possible
did you even hear the actual TTS they sent, because it wasnt the one posted. it was far more realistic somehow

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 16369
Nevermind simping, just the way those guys talk to that "woman", they all must be incredibly autistic.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
I made a thread about it before, once you are average in social skills or only a bit below average, it's basically all looks from there on out.
Bro can you link me that i need it For my sociology college

• +1
CIA tier psyops tbh, legendary thread

season one of Operation : sniffing out simps was a resounding success

netflix take note

never understood why some guys go crazy for nudes when you can literally get a BILLION for free in seconds of every age,race and shape

• +1
Reactions: Myth and \/orman
holy fuck called it this cucks will cope with all these foids and blah blah
Shut the fuck up and choke harder on dick fag it's insane how fast they
switch when a walking dick glove simple exist and what's even worse is this
is a low tier Elliot Rodger factory replicating gook not even a simp worthy girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23875 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Brutal

• +1
FORUM DRAMA ON LOOKSMAX.ORG

SERIOUS BUSINESS

• Love it
Reactions: Aypo129
My ignore list grew exponentially, thanks OP.

• +1
Disgusting cucks

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988 and Sondern
I knew from the get-go @TsarTsar444 couldn't be a Simp
Yeah I thought he did a terrible job at pretending,like he went all out simp for her too obvious

Don't worry, this cringe cuck was absolutely laughed at, by my girl friends.
No "slayer" of tinder hoes, would even give his second breath to the abomination larp.
Can u ask them too rate me too

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Spiritualcell, Corleone and 3 others
Nigga don't ever come at me reckless like this before I drop a 400 page megathread on your ass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
literally most shit forum on internet.

the fact that multiple people got banned for this yet its a pinned thread

makes a lot of sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SunniMogger, RichardSpencel, bignosesmallchin and 4 others
Over for @Niko's reputation

Attachments

• 717.jpg
    717.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greeneyes, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
Literally ten character arcs happened in this thread, truly iconic.

This is some shameful shit. Have some fucking self respect.

In these past few days, a curse has been brought upon the forum
A "female" started posting, and soon the whole offtopic was in disarray...

If i had been here at the time, everything couldve been prevented.
Although, was preventing it the best course of action? I think not. Because by letting a "foid" on the forum, a shitton of simps have been exposed!

Hip Hop Reaction GIF

Now you may ask:
"What do you mean by 'preventing it'?

Ladies and gents, may i present to you the following discovery:

@Floda is a complete larp. Yes, you heard right. That account is in fact owned by a man, and boy did he play around with you fools...
Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

Here is the proof:

Remember the "leaked" pic of this "femcel"?

Y'all really thought this was a real pic? Seriously? I mean, i know we had some doubters, but come on... This shit shouldve been obvious...

May i present to you, one of the first results you get when you search for "4chan asian girl nude":

s reactions mr GIF

Its literally a pic from /soc/ on 4chan from years ago...
The dedicated larper behind that account really changed the color of the wall behind, just so its not reverse image searchable...
I mean, mirin dedication, but thats overly extensive..

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Now, upon discovering this, i was ready to make a thread about it, so we can put this foid shit behind us all.
But i thought for a second:
"What happens if i confront the larper myself?"
So thats exactly what i did.

At first i couldnt DM the Floda account, as the pms to it have been disabled by @StormlitAqua (
good job on that one tbh)
Then i decided to ask my friends if they had any already open DMS
then i found out that this whole larp goes even deeper! (brace yourselves for this one)
Shocked Dean Norris GIF by Breaking Bad

My good friend @n0rth told me many current users were behind this larp, helping expose the pathetic simp cucks browsing this very forum

@TsarTsar444 who "helped" the fake foid to get unbanned - he never helped her, he simply larped about it so the account can get unbanned and catch even more simps in DMS. This clears his name of any kind of cuckery, and all of you fell for his larping aswell
obviously @n0rth - started the initial threads claiming theres a foid on the forum.
@BearBoy - was also in on it, helped push the larp forward here and there in different threads
@SunniMogger - at first acted as a sceptic, afterwards pretended he is convinced that the foid is real

Thanks to these users we got many simps caught. My guys deserve a VIP!

Sad Doctor Who GIF

So anyways, back to dming the floda owner - i got @n0rth to give me the discord of the account owner.

From then on, i showed him that i exposed his larp by finding the original pic, and explained to him that i know all about the elaborate larp he did for the past 2 days. I asked him to send me screenshots of all the simps he caught, so i can eviscerate all of them.

He obliged.

View attachment 1947121

Steve Bannon Bingo GIF

Now, I present to you, the hilarious and pathetic simping .org "men" are capable of:

View attachment 1947144

View attachment 1947145

View attachment 1947147
View attachment 1947150

Just lol at being a simp cuck and later pretending to "dox" an obvious fucking larp...

View attachment 1947151

View attachment 1947152
View attachment 1947153
View attachment 1947154
View attachment 1947155
View attachment 1947157
View attachment 1947158

and many more:

View attachment 1947187
View attachment 1947188
View attachment 1947191
View attachment 1947193

Oh my god, these guys are beyond any hope...

Oh Brother Facepalm GIF by reactionseditor

Asking for "rates", pming a "girl" on an incel forum...

Its like the blackpill is nothing to them. It goes to show that most men will always be cucks. Not even the blackpill can save them...

Sad Michael Scott GIF

From all of these simps, there are some special hilarious cases i want to focus on:

First we have this greycel @Reez6493 . Really pathetic stuff right here:

View attachment 1947137View attachment 1947138View attachment 1947139View attachment 1947140

No Way Smh GIF

Fucking shameless.

Next we have a familiar face. Not surprising he would simp tho, i mean, he's known for simping for gooks anyways.
It is infact @Anstrum95 :

View attachment 1947162
View attachment 1947164
View attachment 1947166
I will have to start using Imgur from now, since i cant upload more than 25 files... There are just too many simps man...

Im sorry for exposing you like this my man @Anstrum95 but it has to be done... This is a lesson to never simp again, especially for fake Egirls...

Robert Downey Jr Shrug GIF by MOODMAN

Next we have a member of the mod team. Didnt expect that one, did you? A mod on a male-only "blackpilled" forum simping for a foid :ROFLMAO:
Its @Niko, the supposed tinder slayer, begging a becky gook for pics :feelskek:

Whats up with this? Simping for a MTB gook as a white chad/chadlite? Absolutely shameless.
Tom Cruise What GIF

Next up we have @Octillionaire . Ngl at least he didnt ask for nudes, but cmon, this is just simping overload...

Shame on you man... do better.
Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF

Finally, we have the saddest case of all
Holy fuck this one is cagefuel, i couldnt believe the things i was seeing...
Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

@fucclife and his hilarious simping, falling for obvious larps, and maybe oversharing in terms of pics...
(i had to censor his face as to not get banned)

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

he even sent a dick pic but im not gonna show that one..

Funny GIF

oh and btw, that was after he fell for a hilarious larp, he requested @Floda to say something embarrasing to him, and the larper used a TTS, and it somehow worked:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

If you have anything to say to the simps you see in the screenshots, and i didnt tag them, feel free to do so
But honestly, this has been an insane find. These simps will now know their place on the forum, and anyone who got fooled by this obvious fake foid.

Shoutout to niggas who never believed in any of this larping:

@Artemis
@Yliaster
@looksmaxxer234
Think About It GIF by Identity

and also @pur3e and @Cheesyrumble for letting a potential foid know her place. They eviscerated "her" in PMs
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent

And the team of guys who were behind this legendary simp exposing:

@BearBoy
@TsarTsar444
@n0rth
@SunniMogger
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Tagging anyone who participated in threads related to this fake foid:
@BigBootyBandit @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @RecessedChinCel @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Bvnny. @SubhumanCurrycel @Preston @OverSinceBirth @thecel @Enfant terrible @aBetterMii @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Baldingman1998 @khvirgin @enchanted_elixir @FailedNormieManlet @Sny @Manu le coq @krisal @GuyFromSingapore @Shrek2OnDvD @justinzayn @Mogpogs

posts like these is why I am still on this forum, well done OP, I salute you for your dedication to expose this fucker and of course the simps which they have no shame at all.

200w

----------------------------------------
if you saw your name as being a simp in those pictures you should delete your account asap. It's too embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Myth
10 pages already? How did I miss this

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Bro uses light mode 💀

That's even more embarrassing than the simps

• JFL
Reactions: RidgewayLasher
posts like these is why I am still on this forum, well done OP, I salute you for your dedication to expose this fucker and of course the simps which they have no shame at all.

View attachment 1949130

----------------------------------------
if you saw your name as being a simp in those pictures you should delete your account asap. It's too embarrassing.
Any updat on your friend who got LL?

dylan fucclifes retardation never ceases to amaze me

This is some shameful shit. Have some fucking self respect.

JFL!!

"Have some fucking self respect" says a guy who SCOOPS UP HUMAN FAECES AND EATS IT!!!

JUST LOL!!!

if she's a larp, then who's this person that had sex with me last night?

mIOmHHP.jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake