A french youtuber is stealing our content+spreading blackpill

D

Deleted member 1632

Master
Fuck guys,it's over,i said many times we should hide all our information.
Because of that,men will gain psl points and it will be even more difficult for us...
People have to stay as subhuman

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, RAITEIII, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 1 other person
i agree, but mods wont listen.

to some extent they claim that normies lack the motivation to looksmax and it’s true, but nothing good will come of the blackpill reaching the mainstream, which it is on the way to doing now

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RAITEIII
Congrats to shit astro to let know people about mewing too

In the modern area, good information spreads easily unless it is concealed.

At invert,we should spread bad information like mouth breathing...
Eat or be eaten...

Because of that,men will gain psl points and it will be even more difficult for us...
I've been watching this channel for a while now jfl

One of his recurring videos is him gathering foids on a discord server in order for them sluts to rate pictures a voluntary subscriber

They practically all fall within the 2/10 to 5/10 range and the low marks basically always embroil a myriad of comments filled with bluepilled soys frustrated insults. "muh not all women think like this" jfl

JFL at thinking normies are smart enough to actually be aware of how shitty they look to most women.

Spreading blackpilled stuff wont do shit since most soys dont bother changing themselves anyways.

• Hmm...
Reactions: RAITEIII

I'll pass I want this shit to be out their also literally at max 10 people actually looksmaxxed here tbqh.

I've been watching this channel for a while now jfl

One of his recurring videos is him gathering foids on a discord server in order for them sluts to rate pictures a voluntary subscriber

They practically all fall within the 2/10 to 5/10 range and the low marks basically always embroil a myriad of comments filled with bluepilled soys frustrated insults. "muh not all women think like this" jfl

JFL at thinking normies are smart enough to actually be aware of how shitty they look to most women.

Spreading blackpilled stuff wont do shit since most soys dont bother changing themselves anyways.
Dude imagine someone is analysing your face with the knowledge that we have lol.

It's TERRIFIC. Gauging all your worth, being able to tell your frauds... Comparing to others... Wtf no thx
I'll pass I want this shit to be out their also literally at max 10 people actually looksmaxxed here tbqh.
Cope it's not about looksmaxing but having the knowledge itself too

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
His French followers are not looksmaxxing. Most of them are rotting or being pushed to suicide.

Dude imagine someone is analysing your face with the knowledge that we have lol.

It's TERRIFIC. Gauging all your worth, being able to tell your frauds... Comparing to others... Wtf no thx

Cope it's not about looksmaxing but having the knowledge itself too
Yep I can already imagine normies looking at themselves in the mirror in utter disbelief as they realize how subhuman they are.
The first time I came to realization with my looks also was quite depressing ngl.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Congrats to shit astro to let know people about mewing too
But mewing is cope so who cares if normies know about it?

Yeah I know him, blackpilled some subhuman with his chanel jfl