A full head of hair can't save you if your skull shape is fucked.

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
Hair (both head and facial hair) is a tool for frauding good skull structure. Yes, having a full head of hair is a bit of a positive signal, but its a falio if you lack the proper robust skull structure that is wide, squarish and masculine. The picture below is a good example of what I'm talking about. The guy on the left has a narrow oval egghead type of skull that is feminine looking, while the guy beside him has a wide squarish masculine skull. You can clearly see that even without hair, the guy on the right would still skullmog the one of the left.

Fincels and Dutcels on suicide watch

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and noped
That's why you grow out your hair so long, till the point where your skull shape is almost invisible JFL.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 2607 and Memeito
That's why you grow out your hair so long, till the point where your skull shape is almost invisible JFL.
Doesn't work as well as having a good skull. With a good masculine skull, hair is optional. Even unkempt hair and short hair will look great on masculine skulls. Skull shape > Hair. Just look at Agent 47 and Kratos.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Hair (both head and facial hair) is a tool for frauding good skull structure. Yes, having a full head of hair is a bit of a positive signal, but its a falio if you lack the proper robust skull structure that is wide, squarish and masculine. The picture below is a good example of what I'm talking about. The guy on the left has a narrow oval egghead type of skull that is feminine looking, while the guy beside him has a wide squarish masculine skull. You can clearly see that even without hair, the guy on the right would still skullmog the one of the left.

View attachment 221521

Fincels and Dutcels on suicide watch
left one is ideal, broad and tall

So true. My skull shape is atrocious and oblong and I look shit with any haircut.
left one is ideal, broad and tall
wow, now that's a cope if I ever saw one

Always intrigues me the importance of wide forehead

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel