A gay homosexual got elias depoot poster in his room

MaxillaMaxing

MaxillaMaxing

Kraken

Most likely a user here since that pootfag is only popular here .

What looking at male models all day does to a nigga :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, adotsdot, Salludon and 16 others
Dead site

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
@germanlooks doxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13787 and 11 others
@Thompsonz :soy::soy::soy: fuck tunisia

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
as a psl8 god you only get worshipped by homos indeed

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot
as a psl8 god you only get worshipped by homos indeed
AirBrush 20211031023130
AirBrush 20211111163310

If he just trains neck delts I would send him love letters

• +1
Reactions: patrician
View attachment 1438380
If he just trains neck delts I would send him love letters

I actually just now realized that this dude is pretty much a perfect 10 by PSL standards lmao,like his face is basically flawless with 0 failos and is Norwoood -0

Weird thing tho is that he has no sex appeal whatsoever and I don't see any women going crazy over him,or maybe my opinion is irrelevant because I'm a guy,but the only way I see him making women go crazy is if he was a serial killer or some other bad boy stereotype cliche

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, Deleted member 3828 and MaxillaMaxing
I actually just now realized that this dude is pretty much a perfect 10 by PSL standards lmao,like his face is basically flawless with 0 failos and is Norwoood -0

Weird thing tho is that he has no sex appeal whatsoever and I don't see any women going crazy over him,or maybe my opinion is irrelevant because I'm a guy,but the only way I see him making women go crazy is if he was a serial killer or some other bad boy stereotype cliche
Nah the young generation of women will find him very hot since hes like an anime character. But if just trained his body women from all ages and even some straight men will want to fuck him

i put his face into face app with the “handsome” and “star” filter and all it did was make his skin brighter. he’s is flawless

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and Yliaster
Nah the young generation of women will find him very hot since hes like an anime character. But if just trained his body women from all ages and even some straight men will want to fuck him

Ehh I disagree with that...lol its hard to explain,but even as a guy trying to see him from a female's perspective,he just looks basic imo,like he has no sex appeal at all whatsoever.

I think Gay guys in Europe in the Modeling Industry would more appreciate his looks,whereas women in the west would not be into him and would instead choose a Tall Normie with tattoos and a Fade

• +1
Reactions: shave
I would throw him off a cliff without a second thought

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
He kinda looks like Prince...
prince_82840800.jpg

• JFL
Ehh I disagree with that...lol its hard to explain,but even as a guy trying to see him from a female's perspective,he just looks basic imo,like he has no sex appeal at all whatsoever.

I think Gay guys in Europe in the Modeling Industry would more appreciate his looks,whereas women in the west would not be into him and would instead choose a Tall Normie with tattoos and a Fade
Even with his shitty 0 muscly body he would slay the vast majority of the zoomer girls
Tumblr ojh4g0TpLW1v6ift6o2 250

Looking at his eyes so close will make any bitch wanna fuck him
D6484d1bcf780bc5d4168c7c5098de69

• +1
Arab badboy

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot