A girl just first messaged me on Badoo! I think muscle game is legit

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
On my old account I only had face pictures and no girl ever messaged me first. I just made a new account today with 2 pics, main pfp showing my physique and the other pic is an autistic face pic in the woods. These are the 2 pics on my profile, not even joking. The reason for the second pic is I want to show the most autistic expression of my face possible in bad lighting so I don't feel like I'm frauding.

I was sure nothing was going to happen. Well what just happened an hour after making this profile? This

Conclusion: Muscles might be more important than I thought for online dating.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, comingtothisJFL, Squirtoutmabooty and 13 others
foid's name is cruela :feelsgiga:

• JFL
Reactions: king_bandon, Geist, SubHumanHere and 17 others
first pic gives u bad boy halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blite, Arditi and Emzi
nice one mike

• +1
Reactions: Emzi and RichardSpencel
Good job mike ! Keep us updated

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon, lightskincel., Arditi and 2 others
Are you fasting this weekend Mike?

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector, midlatinocel and RichardSpencel
smirkpill strikes again!
just smirk in your photo and look happy :)

Mike O Hearn game is legit

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and RichardSpencel
I think another lesson from this is you need to stop following normie advice for what pics to use on dating apps. Normies think you need pics showing you acting like a normie and smiling, having a good time, doing adventurous stuff, professional photos. NO. All that stuff makes you look like a beta try-hard. Women can smell that from a mile away. Just take a couple selfies showing your physique and face in bad lighting and don't put much info in your bio. It makes you mysterious and women can sense you aren't even trying, which intrigues them and makes them message you first.

• +1
Reactions: Kirby7000, LooksThinker, Arditi and 3 others
good shit mike

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
OP ur name reminds me of a giga slayer , it surely halos you

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
I think another lesson from this is you need to stop following normie advice for what pics to use on dating apps. Normies think you need pics showing you acting like a normie and smiling, having a good time, doing adventurous stuff, professional photos. NO. All that stuff makes you look like a beta try-hard. Women can smell that from a mile away. Just take a couple selfies showing your physique and face in bad lighting and don't put much info in your bio. It makes you mysterious and women can sense you aren't even trying, which intrigues them and makes them message you first.
Says the guy with 1 match

Nigga got one average looking girl to say hi to him and he's already out here giving advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, zeshama, chadcel; and 10 others
get rid of the forest pic wtf :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Nigga got one average looking girl to say hi to him and he's already out here giving advice

in the First pic you look good
You Need to stop making that autistic stare you do in other pics

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck, ronald_98 and LooksThinker
Mike got one match and made a post about it 😭😭😭 ain’t no way bra

• JFL
Reactions: chadcel;, rubberduck, lightskincel. and 2 others
The idea of putting a shit pic in worste lighting in the last pics is actually a good idea lmao

Like legit just upload the worste pic of you and put it last. Shows you don’t give a shit

Obv the first pics need to be high quality physique pics (with face) though and then followed by the worste picture you’ve ever taken in your life, making the worst face, showing all your flaws

Last edited:
The idea of putting a shit pic in worste lighting in the last pics is actually a good idea lmao

Like legit just upload the worste pic of you and put it last. Shows you don’t give a shit

Obv the first pics need to be high quality physique pics (with face) though and then followed by the worste picture you’ve ever taken in your life, making the worst face, showing all your flaws
That's right. I realized when I had only good pics up that I felt anxiety about meeting up with any girl on the site because it felt like I was frauding. By showing a bad pic you know their perception can't get any worse when they see you irl.

On my old account I only had face pictures and no girl ever messaged me first. I just made a new account today with 2 pics, main pfp showing my physique and the other pic is an autistic face pic in the woods. These are the 2 pics on my profile, not even joking. The reason for the second pic is I want to show the most autistic expression of my face possible in bad lighting so I don't feel like I'm frauding.

I was sure nothing was going to happen. Well what just happened an hour after making this profile? This

you’re surprisingly looking good an nt in the first pic

This was my response after 1.5 hours (remember to never respond immediately)

Hey I'm just chilling, no wild partying for me this weekend, I am a middle-aged man after all :p How about you?

Now we see what happens next.

Gets one match and now he is the king

She will link her cashapp next message.

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
Nigga that looks like a slavic or latina middle aged hooker jfl

Update: I just got another match on Tinder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadcel;, hattrick and Arditi
U have to act autistic on a date with her too now

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and LooksThinker
  • +1
Reactions: chadcel;, Arditi and FutureSlayer

Not muscles, you can tell by your body structure and limbs thay you have a good "frame". I.e. good bone development, wide shoulders, tall, packing on muscle does nothing for smv

You look good OP. Finally took the advice without the aspie stare in the first pic

So much potentia. White+blue eyes and good face overal. Maybe grow your out like Amnesia

Not muscles, you can tell by your body structure and limbs thay you have a good "frame". I.e. good bone development, wide shoulders, tall, packing on muscle does nothing for smv
No u cant lmao

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98

damn massive improvements in the first pic👍

Attachments

• GMvdi5ul.jpg
    GMvdi5ul.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 0
  • nerd_2 (1).mp4
    252.4 KB
Tbf the first pic is the most NT pic of you Ive seen

It's not cool Mike. Stop making that non-NT expression it's cringey.

Prague location?