A girl likes me but she is an abused dog too (mentalcel lore)

NewGenDoomer

NewGenDoomer

Iron
This is the most fucked up shit ever.

I am literally an abused dog who has been abused (and molested) as a child. I have literally tried to kill myself 2 times already.

I get panic attacks when i talk to people sometimes. I have a shit ton of social anxiety.

Literally not able to form friendships let alone relationships. I have 2 guy friends i hang out with and i "opened up" a bit, mfs laughed at me and started making it a joke. And then repeated the jokes about my abuse to make me mad.

Anyways, long story short, i have literally nuked my emotions to oblivion. I feel emotions for sure, but i just never express them. And 90% of the time i feel negative emotions either way.

Anytime i do get close to someone, they just feel disgusted because i am actually unhappy and negative 90% of the time. So i just fake being happy.

(ADHDCELS READ FROM HERE)

So i got this girl at college. She was extreme bullied too, to the point of becoming practically mute.

She DMed me on insta, and she likes talking to me. And she likes me romantically too.

So i see her IRL. Guess what fucking happens? We both see each other, greet each other... stare... and have a panic attack...

WOW, A LOVE STORY MADE IN HEAVEN! Truly one of the relationships of all time.

She is literally just like me, and we both feel so much anxiety to talk to each other IRL we just text each other instead.

This is what happens when your a high-inhib retard and you meet another high-inhib retard.

This is the most retarded shit ever, like it's just so painful when both mfs have been abused and feel anxiety.

She got a panic attack so bad once, she ran away home... then apologized on text.

This girl used to do Berserk tier gore and self-harm drawings in High School. Bro what is this.

I can't fix her, no way.

She has Autism as well. It's ovER.

I feel like if we actually dated, one of us would end up commiting suicide on some PunPun type shit.

I am 0% attached to her either way, i have nuked my emotions on some sociopathy shit.

It's like WE ARE NOT EVEN DATING and we both on so much pain already.

This shit will end up with someone dying for sure. Tbh even as an incel, i would rather be incel then date someone like that.

And i can see why no girl would date me too. Once an abused dog, you can never be loved again.

Also i am a mentalcel, not a sub5 lookswise. If i was a sub5 i would have roped ages ago LOL.

That's all.

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Sushifart, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Sounds like some lifefuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Sushifart and RichardSpencel
Cope you already had the genes
I prolly did ngl

But i am mentally retarded i only attract severly mentally ill girls that make me want to kill myself

IMG 3021

All people who talk to me are mentally ill, not a single neurotypical normal person talks to me

But mentall ill mfs like me maybe cuz they can relate who knows

Last edited:
kys that’s literally my dream girl

We just stare at each other and don’t say anything and then randomly blurt out something aspie once every 10 minutes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sushifart, Alt Number 3, proxyy and 4 others
This is the most fucked up shit ever.

I am literally an abused dog who has been abused (and molested) as a child. I have literally tried to kill myself 2 times already.

I get panic attacks when i talk to people sometimes. I have a shit ton of social anxiety.

Literally not able to form friendships let alone relationships. I have 2 guy friends i hang out with and i "opened up" a bit, mfs laughed at me and started making it a joke. And then repeated the jokes about my abuse to make me mad.

Anyways, long story short, i have literally nuked my emotions to oblivion. I feel emotions for sure, but i just never express them. And 90% of the time i feel negative emotions either way.

Anytime i do get close to someone, they just feel disgusted because i am actually unhappy and negative 90% of the time. So i just fake being happy.

(ADHDCELS READ FROM HERE)

So i got this girl at college. She was extreme bullied too, to the point of becoming practically mute.

She DMed me on insta, and she likes talking to me. And she likes me romantically too.

So i see her IRL. Guess what fucking happens? We both see each other, greet each other... stare... and have a panic attack...

WOW, A LOVE STORY MADE IN HEAVEN! Truly one of the relationships of all time.

She is literally just like me, and we both feel so much anxiety to talk to each other IRL we just text each other instead.

This is what happens when your a high-inhib retard and you meet another high-inhib retard.

This is the most retarded shit ever, like it's just so painful when both mfs have been abused and feel anxiety.

She got a panic attack so bad once, she ran away home... then apologized on text.

This girl used to do Berserk tier gore and self-harm drawings in High School. Bro what is this.

I can't fix her, no way.

She has Autism as well. It's ovER.

I feel like if we actually dated, one of us would end up commiting suicide on some PunPun type shit.

I am 0% attached to her either way, i have nuked my emotions on some sociopathy shit.

It's like WE ARE NOT EVEN DATING and we both on so much pain already.

This shit will end up with someone dying for sure. Tbh even as an incel, i would rather be incel then date someone like that.

And i can see why no girl would date me too. Once an abused dog, you can never be loved again.

Also i am a mentalcel, not a sub5 lookswise. If i was a sub5 i would have roped ages ago LOL.

That's all.
nga bag that trust me you will regret not bagging that years later and rope.

Hope she leaves you and you kys.

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
All people who talk to me are mentally ill, not a single neurotypical normal person talks to me

But mentall ill mfs like me maybe cuz they can relate who knows
What does she look like though? Is she a bad bitch? Does she look nt? And what race is she

Sounds nice if anything, as an abused dog myself I'd love for an abused dog girl to show me the affection I've never gotten.

Peak autism tbh. Should of joked at how retarded you both are and moved on with your day, would have lifted the mood up a little bit and help both of you abused dogs.