FinallyAscended

FinallyAscended

The next Rothschild
The average adult male produces 0.4mg of HGH a day
The average male in puberty produces 0.7mg of HGH daily

1iu of HGH = 0.33mg of HGH

5iu of HGH is 1.66mg of HGH
10iu of HGH is 3.33mg of HGH which is 8x higher than natural production

Therefore to get acromegalic doses of HGH you need 10iu of pharma grade GH.

For example this guy had 6x normal hgh/igf 1 production and his face grew significantly

so yeah it’s possible to achieve facial growth through high dose HGH even in adulthood

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gamma2
I thought that the jaw does not grow beyond 21 years

HGH does not cause deformities?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I thought that the jaw does not grow beyond 21 years

HGH does not cause deformities?
bodybuilders often say their jaw ears nose grew after abusing the growth hormone

Los culturistas a menudo dicen que les creció la mandíbula, las orejas, la nariz después de abusar de la hormona del crecimiento.
Dumbomaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AscendingHero
g

For example this guy had 6x normal hgh/igf 1 production and his face grew significantly

so yeah it’s possible to achieve facial growth through high dose HGH even in adulthood

great post op, any supplements to take with the hgh, as well as diet

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
g

great post op, any supplements to take with the hgh, as well as diet

im not sure if one wants their hips, organs, nose, ears, etc to all grow.

Also OP didn't achieve much aesthetic gains imo, i think he lower jaw grew nicely but then i thik it'd grew too much, also he's a subhuman balding low psl dude so there's that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton and Bitchwhipper2

Also OP didn't achieve much aesthetic gains imo, i think he lower jaw grew nicely but then i thik it'd grew too much, also he's a subhuman balding low psl dude so there's that
Avoiding hip growth is probably possible by using AIs and being generally high T, as then you would avoid the estrogenic growth and reap benefits from androgenic growth.

I believe thats how gh works atleast, because in women it grows breast tissue, and worsens it in men. Yet it never causes it

• +1
Avoiding hip growth is probably possible by using AIs and being generally high T, as then you would avoid the estrogenic growth and reap benefits from androgenic growth.

I believe thats how gh works atleast, because in women it grows breast tissue, and worsens it in men. Yet it never causes it
Very true, hours after i posted aforementioned, i realized androgens have a synergistic effect with IGF-1 and can induce very positive growth.

Was being a high inhib cuck when i wrote above to disregard it.

@Henry_Gandy

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

Did so more research on clomid, think it retarded.

Androsterone+pansterone+dsip mog imo.

Clomid is more a pct drug, still doing research on it tho.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Did so more research on clomid, think it retarded.

Androsterone+pansterone+dsip mog imo.

Clomid is more a pct drug, still doing research on it tho.
Been looking in to androsterone a lot aswell today, and it seems pretty good.

I cant find any information about it suppressing natty T production.

But I would only use it coupled with aromasin though, as it does aromatize in to estriol and subsequently estrogen aswell; leading to growth plate fusion, gyno, ed, etc.

Never heard of pansterone and dsip on tho. Blackpill me on them

• +1
Been looking in to androsterone a lot aswell today, and it seems pretty good.

I cant find any information about it suppressing natty T production.

But I would only use it coupled with aromasin though, as it does aromatize in to estriol and subsequently estrogen aswell; leading to growth plate fusion, gyno, ed, etc.

Never heard of pansterone and dsip on tho. Blackpill me on them
Androsterone is very androgenic and upregulates 5ar in the brain, u would kys nuking that much estrogen.

Thinking abt cominbing with wit Androstanalone but then i would need something to balance out e so..

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Bitchwhipper2
Very true, hours after i posted aforementioned, i realized androgens have a synergistic effect with IGF-1 and can induce very positive growth.

Was being a high inhib cuck when i wrote above to disregard it.

@Henry_Gandy
remember when me and @Henry_Gandy thought androgens were bad for heightmaxxing lmfao. Imagine i got on an antiandrogen or letrozole and cunted myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
remember when me and @Henry_Gandy thought androgens were bad for heightmaxxing lmfao. Imagine i got on an antiandrogen or letrozole and cunted myself
retards lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Androsterone is very androgenic and upregulates 5ar in the brain, u would kys nuking that much estrogen.

Thinking abt cominbing with wit Androstanalone but then i would need something to balance out e so..
I think u got em mixed up.

Androstanalone is bioidentical to dht, while androsterone the same as dhea i believe and is a precursor to testosterone and downstream DHT.

Androstanalone (dht) combined with AI would fuck you up bigtime, while androsterone (dhea) combined with AI is life

Here we go again with the HGH meme cycle 🙄

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

Yes that is the problem. You can't say WHERE you want to grow. The HGH will just make everything grow. And you might get swollen hands and enlarged organs, etc.

You can't grow ONLY in the jaw or something sadly.

• +1
Androstanalone is bioidentical to dht, while androsterone the same as dhea i believe and is a precursor to testosterone and downstream DHT.
Androsterone isn't the same, it's a weak androgen which can be metabolised potentently into DHT and it's also a potent suicidal aromotase inhibitor. It has very powerful effects on mood and brain. The reason I recommend it is because DHEA can convert into either estrogen or T and Androsterone prevents that and has its own androgenic benefits.

From the Hormone God himself Dyrotic 22 @Deleted member 2756 (R.I.P. Legend)

"

depends on what your goals are with it. If it's for masculinization than you're not going to get much out of it, if it's for inhibiting aromatase than sure it's a good steroid, it's very similar to the structure of 4-androstenedione which basically what exemestane is derived from, the only difference between exemestane and 4-androstenedione is the additional double bond between C1 and C2 positions which concurs extreme metabolic stability. Androsterone is just the reversible metabolite via androstanediol through 17b-hydroxysteroid-dehydrogenase, so if you supplement with androsterone you're going to be upregulating your endogenous DHT, not only does it metabolize back into DHT when exogenously administrated, it also upregulates 5-ar in the brain, so it's a win-win.

as for the second part of the question, the neurosteroid benefits are slightly noticeable, one of the only side effects I really noticed was increased basal body temp, due to it's ability to mimic thyroid. "

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Bitchwhipper2
Yes that is the problem. You can't say WHERE you want to grow. The HGH will just make everything grow. And you might get swollen hands and enlarged organs, etc.

You can't grow ONLY in the jaw or something sadly.
Im guessing combining it with androgens could help alot. Everything for more androgenic growth to things like avoiding estrogenic growth and even things like insulin sensitivity.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
So basically no good recommendations in this thread

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape and Preoximerianas
The difference between puberty and adulthood is .3mg per day? There is no way the difference is this low unless it's such an exponential difference that .5 is the same as .1-.3 combined.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
The difference between puberty and adulthood is .3mg per day? There is no way the difference is this low unless it's such an exponential difference that .5 is the same as .1-.3 combined.
Good question.

Maybe the recetpors downregulate...

Androstanalone (dht) combined with AI would fuck you up bigtime, while androsterone (dhea) combined with AI is life
I've been considering DHEA plus AI combo as well, however I'm not sure to what degree will the DHEA lead to higher serum e2, worst I want to feel is being low e2 from the AI

• +1
was wondering which of growth hormone or IGF-1 is the main determinant of bone growth and mass, ofc they may be synergistic together and work in tandem,

bur which of GH or IGF-1 do you think is most important for bone growth overall?

Androsterone is not dhea at lmao, androsterone is an androgen, with 1/7th androgenic effects of testosterone but potently metabolizes very frequently into dht.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
Androsterone isn't the same, it's a weak androgen which can be metabolised potentently into DHT and it's also a potent suicidal aromotase inhibitor. It has very powerful effects on mood and brain. The reason I recommend it is because DHEA can convert into either estrogen or T and Androsterone prevents that and has its own androgenic benefits.

From the Hormone God himself Dyrotic 22 @Deleted member 2756 (R.I.P. Legend)

"

depends on what your goals are with it. If it's for masculinization than you're not going to get much out of it, if it's for inhibiting aromatase than sure it's a good steroid, it's very similar to the structure of 4-androstenedione which basically what exemestane is derived from, the only difference between exemestane and 4-androstenedione is the additional double bond between C1 and C2 positions which concurs extreme metabolic stability. Androsterone is just the reversible metabolite via androstanediol through 17b-hydroxysteroid-dehydrogenase, so if you supplement with androsterone you're going to be upregulating your endogenous DHT, not only does it metabolize back into DHT when exogenously administrated, it also upregulates 5-ar in the brain, so it's a win-win.

as for the second part of the question, the neurosteroid benefits are slightly noticeable, one of the only side effects I really noticed was increased basal body temp, due to it's ability to mimic thyroid. "
Androsterone is not dhea at lmao, androsterone is an androgen, with 1/7th androgenic effects of testosterone but potently metabolizes very frequently into dht.
Yeah, you already said that

• +1

would 7.5 iu be better than 10 for overall aesthetics and health?

Why does no one inject hgh in the face or under the chin? (Srsly).
Maybe local bone growth (prob not tho)
But local fatburning is real (I know there are better peptides for fatloss under the face)

you dont want no foward growth cope, you need down growth, otherwise you will look like a ape with forward growth