A key sign of a very high IQ individual

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
If you are genuinely high IQ, and broke, or even slightly below middle class…

And you resort to any financial crime with moderate payout while sober.

If you are a broke individual and you do NOT contemplate financial crimes… you’re not high IQ
The more various crimes you come up with, the more elaborate, the more risky (yet good payout), the higher the IQ.

Being HIGH inhib is a LOW IQ trait.
EXTREMELY high Iq individuals are extremely low inhib
Extremely low IQ individuals are also extremely low inhib (id argue extremely high IQ individuals have less inhibition when facing stronger opponents, whereas low IQ have lower inhibition facing weaker opponents).

Anything in the middle is high Inhib.
The reason is this:

Low IQ simply aren’t aware of the dangers so fear doesn’t hold them back, obvious we know this one.

EXTREMELY High IQ individuals have many things going for them that would cause reduce inhibition. 1), they have more confidence they’d get away with their crimes (they’re going to plan them out), 2), They don’t have false inhibition beliefs that most people do (like fear of God, Karma, or worrying about what people think when they find out I’m a murder I’m a rapist, oh boo hoo): 3) they have more control over their emotions because they aren’t lied to as easily so they have more consistency in their mind, and t their awareness allows them to simply “push” past fear and eventually become desensitized to it.

Normal IQs or the slightly lower end or even up to a significantly higher end have high inhibitor because they get IQ mogged by police and law enforcement so they’re afraid to commit crimes, they have contradictory beliefs and aren’t mentally stable since they get lied to easier, and they lack the awareness and ability to “push” past fear nor do they see enough motivation to do it.

Cold Blooded Psychopaths with no emotions other than pleasure and pain are king of the hill IQ wise.

Narcissists who love themselves and ignore any and all claims that they aren’t the best and can achieve anything they want on the planet are also king of the hill IQ wise.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, forevermirin, slave482829 and 10 others
High inhib and neuroticism is a high IQ trait tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, ArcticStorm, Deleted member 4946 and 11 others
High inhib and neuroticism is a high IQ trait tbh
Zero inhibition and zero neuroticism is an EXTREMELY high IQ trait.

If you knew the algorithm to success you’d either do it or sit back and chill having definitive reasons why it’s not possible.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, slave482829, Deleted member 19036 and 4 others
Extremely low IQ individuals are also extremely low inhib (id argue extremely high IQ individuals have less inhibition when facing stronger opponents, whereas low IQ have lower inhibition facing weaker opponents).

The reason is this:

Low IQ simply aren’t aware of the dangers so fear doesn’t hold them back, obvious we know this one.
You contradicted yourself here. Wouldn’t the lack of fear make them Low inhib, thus low IQ by your definition? Plus it’s already proven the high inhibition is more correlated with intelligence. It basically means you think before you act. This is why smarter Criminals are less likely to get caught. The plan out what they are going to do. Compared to the low inhib spontaneous criminal who pulls up to a random gas station to rob it. He’s more likely to get caught.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Orbeck of Vinheim, GetShrekt and 4 others
You contradicted yourself here. Wouldn’t the lack of fear make them Low inhib, thus low IQ by your definition? Plus it’s already proven the high inhibition is more correlated with intelligence. It basically means you think before you act. This is why smarter Criminals are less likely to get caught. The plan out what they are going to do. Compared to the low inhib spontaneous criminal who pulls up to a random gas station to rob it. He’s more likely to get caught.
It’s a curve. Very low IQ you’re too unaware of consequences

Medium to high IQ you are aware of consequences and thus higher inhib

Extremely high IQ you’re not restrained by the fear of being a social outcast, karma, religion, rejection, death, or nonsense like psychiatric disorders. There’s a cutoff where the fear and neuroticism gets higher and higher as Iq rises and then just plummets to zero when it gets so high it mogs collectively society as a whole. I’m the only individual on the planet that’s reached this level so it’s not well known.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, IhateDentists, chawaje and 3 others
Low IQ: Low inhib cuz low awareness of consequences
Mid - High IQ: high inhib cuz awareness of consequences.
Extremely high IQ: zero inhib because so high awareness nihilism destroys all morals, values, and even fear to a certain extent.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, slave482829, vtribal and 3 others
Most black inmates are low inhib and would kill without a blink. Are they high IQ?

looksmax user #28293992 who thinks he’s a dark triad psychopath mastermind
and what financial crimes have you committed op
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect, IhateDentists, ExtraBones and 19 others
Most black inmates are low inhib and would kill without a blink. Are they high IQ?
Honestly. Yes they are, higher than you.
Because you’re just a loser and they’re not content with being a loser and want success so bad they risk everything for it. Being a pussy isn’t high IQ.

But real talk no they’re not High IQ. Murder is not related to IQ. It’s high risk but what determines if it’s high Iq or not is its execution, carefully planned it’s high IQ. Spontaneous it’s impulsive and IQ varies.

Obeying all laws pretty much means you’re either average Iq or slightly above average. Being content with being a loser isn’t what geniuses do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, hypernormie, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person
looksmax user #28293992 who thinks he’s a dark triad psychopath mastermind
and what financial crimes have you committed op
Funny GIF
Not resorting to that yet. Still trying to do it legally. If I see that legally it’s just not feasible I’ll start car jacking and car cloning. Along with identity theft. The basics, no need to overcomplicate anything.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and pneumocystosis
Mumbo jumbo i hvae iq 151.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24367 and Deleted member 14392
@Bashan give a score of this person's IQ. (Without commenting on mine thanks)

@Makhachev what is this guy's IQ?

from just quick glance at this shitty essay i can tell OP is a dumb mfer, i made half a milli from playing poker and have golden medal of one biggest european universities
op ur a midwit, make money then bark you fucking dumb teenager pos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists and .*my*.
from just quick glance at this shitty essay i can tell OP is a dumb mfer, i made half a milli from playing poker and have golden medal of one biggest european universities
So you did read it.

Yo talk Theories that pop up in your mind and call it a day.

Psychopathy or anti social personality disorder is nothing but a lack of development of certain parts of your emotional brain. I fail to see how having a less developed part of your brain means that you're EXTREMLY high iq. It just makes you someone with develpmental disorders. I am sorry.

Now androgens play a role in the aggresivity DVD likelyhood to commit a crime in the heat.

This is not really related to inteligence imo.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 23778
im high iq then, i already have plans

Ok thanks for the feedback. I can tell op suffers from insecurities about his IQ. I don't in case you are wondering. We already established that my IQ is 74-83 so I'm good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
If you are genuinely high IQ, and broke, or even slightly below middle class…

And you resort to any financial crime with moderate payout while sober.

If you are a broke individual and you do NOT contemplate financial crimes… you’re not high IQ
The more various crimes you come up with, the more elaborate, the more risky (yet good payout), the higher the IQ.

The reason is this:

EXTREMELY High IQ individuals have many things going for them that would cause reduce inhibition. 1), they have more confidence they’d get away with their crimes (they’re going to plan them out), 2), They don’t have false inhibition beliefs that most people do (like fear of God, Karma, or worrying about what people think when they find out I’m a murder I’m a rapist, oh boo hoo): 3) they have more control over their emotions because they aren’t lied to as easily so they have more consistency in their mind, and t their awareness allows them to simply “push” past fear and eventually become desensitized to it.

Normal IQs or the slightly lower end or even up to a significantly higher end have high inhibitor because they get IQ mogged by police and law enforcement so they’re afraid to commit crimes, they have contradictory beliefs and aren’t mentally stable since they get lied to easier, and they lack the awareness and ability to “push” past fear nor do they see enough motivation to do it.

Cold Blooded Psychopaths with no emotions other than pleasure and pain are king of the hill IQ wise.

Narcissists who love themselves and ignore any and all claims that they aren’t the best and can achieve anything they want on the planet are also king of the hill IQ wise.
I don't think inhibition correlates with IQ whatsoever until you provide me proof it does I'm not reading

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
op is edgy teenager , confirmed

@Bashan @ropemax
He's most likely smarter than rope. I know what u think about rope but he's truly a dumb motherfucker. You IQ mog him to death. He can only write simple sentences about weird topics with ZERO charisma to it.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
I don't think inhibition correlates with IQ whatsoever until you provide me proof it does I'm not reading
It probably correlates to some degree but many people are prone to anxiety and depression, so I don't know how much that matters

Do you want a mathematical formula, or scientific studies, anecdotes, or just armchair philosophy?

He's most likely smarter than rope. I know what u think about rope but he's truly a dumb motherfucker. You IQ mog him to death. He can only write simple sentences about weird topics with ZERO charisma to it.
Can you guys take this to DMs I don’t need empty notifications from you wannabes.

Can you guys take this to DMs I don’t need empty notifications from you wannabes.
I can take a shit on your face. That I can do.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
psychopaths are usually high iq and low inhib because part of their brains don't exist/work. not that theyre so smart they climb to the top.

its usually high IQ nerds and wageslaves at top companies doing the labour while less qualified and knowledgable people make tons more just by being lower inhib and soft skill max.

Studies idiot.
I don’t read studies relating to psychology, or human behavior. You’re better off watching animal planet and trying to make sense of the human world through your own eyes.

I don’t read studies relating to psychology, or human behavior. You’re better off watching animal planet and trying to make sense of the human world through your own eyes.
Ok well you are basing your entire dimwitted worldview off of conjecture then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778

Relationship between IQ and worry​

The groups differed with respect to the relationship between IQ and worry scores. In GAD patients, high IQ was associated with a greater degree of worry (r = 0.46; p = 0.016). In healthy volunteers, high IQ was associated with a relatively lower degree of worry (r = −0.60; p = 0.009). The correlation between IQ and worry was significant in both the GAD group and the healthy control group. However, in the former, the correlation was positive and in the latter, the correlation was negative (see Figure Figure2).2). Effects remained significant when covarying for age and study number.

@DarkTetrad

It probably correlates to some degree but many people are prone to anxiety and depression, so I don't know how much that matters
Slightly above average IQ those two. Depression stems from low self love which means you’re high IQ to realize society is a rat race but not high Iq enough to realize people are gonna shit on your self worth to get ahead. Anxiety stems from fear of rejection and isolation which is due to the failure to understand the criteria to get ahead in the rat race (power and wealth).

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Ok well you are basing your entire dimwitted worldview off of conjecture then
Ain’t nothing wrong with that. You’ll get further in life basing life off of your conjecture as well.

Ain’t nothing wrong with that. You’ll get further in life basing life off of your conjecture as well.
No that's how you become schizophrenic and not based within reality

@Makhachev remember when you said that @Bashan has about 30 IQ points on me? If he has 130 and I have 100 then I'm ok right?

Lifefuel :love::love::love:

@Makhachev remember when you said that @Bashan has about 30 IQ points on me? If he has 130 and I have 100 then I'm ok right?

Lifefuel :love::love::love:
100 iq guy with a 4 grade education that might be

• JFL
No that's how you become schizophrenic
If you become schizophrenic then that means your conjectures deviated from the norm too far. Doesn’t necessarily mean you’re wrong, though there is certainty a probability, but I think with an open and honest mind, and with deep thinking and self reflection and observation you’ll eventually get closer to seeing the world more accurately than most people, rather than further from accuracy.

105 iq redditard level take

105 iq redditard level take
I like that. 105 just above average so that I’d come to the conclusion “Damn I’m only slightly above average”

But I’d prefer an analysis on my sentiment.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22253
100 iq guy with a 4 grade education that might be
IQ depends on nutrition, genetics, exposure to heavy metals and pollutants, and race. Education plays no role

If you become schizophrenic then that means your conjectures deviated from the norm too far. Doesn’t necessarily mean you’re wrong, though there is certainty a probability, but I think with an open and honest mind, and with deep thinking and self reflection and observation you’ll eventually get closer to seeing the world more accurately than most people, rather than further from accuracy.
As you base your ideology off of more and more anecdotal evidence conjecture and invalid data your worldview will grow and spiral into something that doesn't reflect reality at all. I see this happen so much

• JFL