A key sign of a very high IQ individual

IQ depends on nutrition, genetics, exposure to heavy metals and pollutants, and race. Education plays no role
it does, learning to read and memorizing things works and exercises the brain to develop better neural health.

ok 80 iq
fuark bro are u drunk
"Across 142 effect sizes from 42 data sets involving over 600,000 participants, we found consistent evidence for beneficial effects of education on cognitive abilities of approximately 1 to 5 IQ points for an additional year of education. "

5 is too generous so if we take 1, and I study for 15 more years that means my IQ increases for 15 points. That's like the difference between supervisor and manager. Crap difference in the real world.

As you base your ideology off of more and more anecdotal evidence conjecture and invalid data your worldview will grow and spiral into something that doesn't reflect reality at all. I see this happen so much

Let’s just say for the sake of argument you’re right… because I think there is validity to what you’re saying…

What better option do you have? Most people on this planet believe in Jesus or Allah so they’re schizophrenic by default (ofc they don’t gain the label because it’s socially accepted horseshit).

While science definitely has more legitimacy to it, certain fields aren’t better when done collectively. And psychology is one of them. Because of the narcy bias everyone has.
Things like studying nature, or chemistry there’s no bias there so it’s better to listen to the studies there. But society trying to analyze itself is a joke.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
"Across 142 effect sizes from 42 data sets involving over 600,000 participants, we found consistent evidence for beneficial effects of education on cognitive abilities of approximately 1 to 5 IQ points for an additional year of education. "

5 is too generous so if we take 1, and I study for 15 more years that means my IQ increases for 15 points. That's like the difference between supervisor and manager. Crap difference.
not what im talking about bro u missed it

@Makhachev remember when you said that @Bashan has about 30 IQ points on me? If he has 130 and I have 100 then I'm ok right?

Lifefuel :love::love::love:
100 iq guy with a 4 grade education that might be
Me and @Makhachev are probably around 110IQ but I might seem smarter because I'm better read and better English. Same raw IQ. Yeah I'm quirky as fuck and shit. Just spitting facts.

You're probably around 85-90IQ. I can't get over our debates.

People with legit 120+ IQ are people like @MoggerGaston. People like you are invisible to him. Me on the other hand, I can't ignore you and I will drive myself Insane trying to prove you wrong or care about your arguments. That's why I can't be really a high IQ mogger, it's over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, .*my*. and Deleted member 23239
Me and @Makhachev are probably around 110IQ but I might seem smarter because I'm better read and better English. Same raw IQ. Yeah I'm quirky as fuck and shit. Just spitting facts.

People with legit 120+ IQ are people like @MoggerGaston. People like you are invisible to him. Me on the other hand, I can't ignore you and I will drive myself Insane trying to prove you wrong or care about your arguments. That's why I can't be really high IQ mogger, it's over.
fuck its true, @MoggerGaston would never argue for no reason

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Bashan
fuck its true, @MoggerGaston would never argue for no reason
People like that Syrian guy are ghosts to him. He will NEVER pick a fight with some random troll he will just ignore him and keep talking about the shit in his head. Me and you, we can't do that. We're obsessed with dumb dogs. A major sign of being a midwit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 23239
Don't tag me next to this faggot
Here's an example of a perfectly balanced 100IQ individual. Dumb as a brick but can probably cross the street alone.

Here's an example of a perfectly balanced 100IQ individual. Dumb as a brick but can probably cross the street alone.
100 IQ isn’t dumb.

You guys do realize IQ tests are useless in testing real, human intelligence.

Things like finding connections in seemingly unrelated fields, being able to determine what’s accurate information and what’s not, being able to separate yourself from emotions and bias and accurately come to conclusions, being able to draw conclusions from several pieces of information

None of that is measured on IQ tests. It pretty much measures short term memory, simple arithmetic, and pattern recognition. And not even general patterns like human behavior but patterns like mathematical or artistic. These are things, ironically, AI is far superior at.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Zonar, hypernormie and 1 other person

Relationship between IQ and worry​

The groups differed with respect to the relationship between IQ and worry scores. In GAD patients, high IQ was associated with a greater degree of worry (r = 0.46; p = 0.016). In healthy volunteers, high IQ was associated with a relatively lower degree of worry (r = −0.60; p = 0.009). The correlation between IQ and worry was significant in both the GAD group and the healthy control group. However, in the former, the correlation was positive and in the latter, the correlation was negative (see Figure Figure2).2). Effects remained significant when covarying for age and study number.

@DarkTetrad
worry facing what? This whole thing doesnt have a leg where to stand.

From what is being proposed an individual with parts of brain less developed (psychopath) is more inteligente because he commits a crime with less worry? Jfl. Worry about what?

An individual can be more inteligente because he understands the risk of certain actions and thus have more worry.

None of this can be used as universal law.

Ultimately the only reason why its perceived that psychopaths are high iq is the preconcived media propagated idea that theyre demons out there not caught, which is true BUT the thing is that them being higher iq naturally is what makes them act out.

Many people might have criminal idealization but simply dont have the means. I.e psychopath but unable to get the means. Not as high iq.

It also doesnt take into account the settings. Just because you're a psychopath and you think your gf is cheating thus you wanna fuck her up but are playing nice to her and then you take her to a triple where she goes missing does not make you high iq. Abusing someones trust on you doesnt make you high iq. now if you outplay someone in fair game then I can give you some credit but the same nature of psychopathy is targeting more vulnerable and innocent, younger, emotionally invested people because they know that deceiving Simeone in regular scenario to obtain some obscure purpose is nearly a waste of time.

IQ depends on nutrition, genetics, exposure to heavy metals and pollutants, and race. Education plays no role
Well it depends what you wanna call iq. Nobody is born knowing anything. For example sometimes I talk to some professionals, and I feel tiny at how knowledagble they are. Inteligence cant get u that level of knowledge without you processing its existence first.

You probably need both things for success...

People with legit 120+ IQ are people like @MoggerGaston. People like you are invisible to him. Me on the other hand, I can't ignore you and I will drive myself Insane trying to prove you wrong or care about your arguments. That's why I can't be really a high IQ mogger, it's over.
I took the mensa test and it showed 110. Of course you can take it too but I it's a waste of time because I doubt that you would score more than 5 above me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230203-000829_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230203-000829_Samsung Internet.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen
Well it depends what you wanna call iq. Nobody is born knowing anything. For example sometimes I talk to some professionals, and I feel tiny at how knowledagble they are. Inteligence cant get u that level of knowledge without you processing its existence first.

There are certain things you are born knowning.

Sea Turtles are born knowing to run to the ocean.

Humans are born knowing how to eat, cry, poop, etc. to a lesser extent we are born knowing things like the world is controlled by a psychopath elite but this usually gets squashed by society (ran by the psychopathic elite).

• +1
I took the mensa test and it showed 110. Of course you can take it too but I it's a waste of time because I doubt that you would score more than 5 above me.
I feel like you’ve had this exact same convo with this exact same person numerous times now.

There are certain things you are born knowning.

Sea Turtles are born knowing to run to the ocean.

Humans are born knowing how to eat, cry, poop, etc. to a lesser extent we are born knowing things like the world is controlled by a psychopath elite but this usually gets squashed by society (ran by the psychopathic elite).
Stay focused.

Also are u ptc01? I guess not

Link? Although now im retarded cel. I used to get 110 too but I have high inteligence for other things non patterned. Rather gut feelings.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.

IQ is how quickly you learn, adapt and solve problems. This has nothing to do with education.

Of course, an educated average person would be superior in a certain subject, but give the smart person half the time and he will be better than him. This is like you filling your glass all the way to the top, but you have a small glass. The smart person fills it up 50% and he already has more juice than you because his glass is bigger.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and RAITEIII
A psychopath is normally someone who is exploiting the naiveness of someone that trusts them and might have feelings for them.

There is NO high iq here. Just psychopathy.

The most useful form of inteligence ive seen is how you are able to construct and articulate and present your ideas, bit you also need knowledge tbh. You need to learn unfortunately. No way out.

IQ is how quickly you learn, adapt and solve problems. This has nothing to do with education.

Of course, an educated average person would be superior in a certain subject, but give the smart person half the time and he will be better than him. This is like you filling your glass all the way to the top, but you have a small glass. The smart person fills it up 50% and he already has more juice than you because his glass is bigger.
Seeing patterns in triangles, numbers and determining which word “belongs” with the other group of words is supposed to determine how fast or easily you can pick up chemistry, psychology, or computer science?

Breh if you can’t see this test is just a borderline useless dynamic I don’t know what to tell you. You really think knowing the next number correlates to becoming a good Java Programmer or a profound philosopher? It’s just an algorithm of numbers dude. Apples and oranges.

• +1
A psychopath is normally someone who is exploiting the naiveness of someone that trusts them and might have feelings for them.

There is NO high iq here. Just psychopathy.

The most useful form of inteligence ive seen is how you are able to construct and articulate and present your ideas, bit you also need knowledge tbh. You need to learn unfortunately. No way out.
I was born knowing Biochemistry and Linear Algebra Breh.

• Woah
Reactions: Crusile
Seeing patterns in triangles, numbers and determining which word “belongs” with the other group of words is supposed to determine how fast or easily you can pick up chemistry, psychology, or computer science?

Breh if you can’t see this test is just a borderline useless dynamic I don’t know what to tell you. You really think knowing the next number correlates to becoming a good Java Programmer or a profound philosopher? It’s just an algorithm of numbers dude. Apples and oranges.
Sure, IQ isn't the end all be all, because I was superior in some things to my boss at work who was exceptionally good at math and had a higher IQ, but IQ tests are about logic, and programmers generally have a higher IQ. You can't ignore studies.

Sure, IQ isn't the end all be all, because I was superior in some things to my boss at work who was exceptionally good at math and had a higher IQ, but IQ tests are about logic, and programmers generally have a higher IQ. You can't ignore studies.

I’m studying Java rn and I’m telling you recognizing number patterns or triangles is next to useless.

The main difficulty of programming is learning what all the words really do, the rules, how code interacts with each other, and memorizing techniques to make what you have in your idea be implemented into a screen. The only thing that IQ tests would have any say, is your ability to produce good algorithms. But you really need an algorithm to make a website or app? That’s more understanding programming techniques.

Algorithms are good for things like perhaps encryption or simulation but that’s very sophisticated shit. And there’s way to improve your algorithm making skills and detection skills. So the IQ you score isn’t set in stone either, do research in finding pattern recognition and your score will go up. Even things like short term memory can be exercised and improved.

You have this notion that something deep within us all is set in stone and for the most part I believe that to be a false statement.

• +1
I’m studying Java rn and I’m telling you recognizing number patterns or triangles is next to useless.

The main difficulty of programming is learning what all the words really do, the rules, how code interacts with each other, and memorizing techniques to make what you have in your idea be implemented into a screen. The only thing that IQ tests would have any say, is your ability to produce good algorithms. But you really need an algorithm to make a website or app? That’s more understanding programming techniques.

Algorithms are good for things like perhaps encryption or simulation but that’s very sophisticated shit. And there’s way to improve your algorithm making skills and detection skills. So the IQ you score isn’t set in stone either, do research in finding pattern recognition and your score will go up. Even things like short term memory can be exercised and improved.

You have this notion that something deep within us all is set in stone and for the most part I believe that to be a false statement.
You can't tell me about it because you're learning. Come back in a month and see how it's working out for you. If you're anything short of above average IQ you will struggle a lot and possibly give up

I have stolen plenty of stuff and done fraud to big retail stores while at university and never got caught, my criminal pals were engineering students too, first and last time they did crime was with me, im such a cult leader when i want to.

You can't tell me about it because you're learning. Come back in a month and see how it's working out for you. If you're anything short of above average IQ you will struggle a lot and possibly give up
I already have my own code.

I’ve been doing programming and studying computer science for quite some time now I’m not a total beginner though I’d still be deemed a beginner. I’m probably 60% way into the beginner stage and approaching beginner-intermediate.

I also have experience with logisim circuits. This isn’t something I’m going to be giving up on. I’m too far invested into it and gotten over the first hurdle.

I sort of agree with this too. Ngl

I mean intelligent people can be high IQ and high inhib. But so does being average and slightly below. Being a pussy doesn’t mean you’re smarter than that thug who robbed a gas station.

Being richer than him does. Cuz you had what he wanted. If you’re just as broke as him if anything I’d put my money in the thug.

@IwantToLooksMaxx

110 too but I though id score 80 or smth cuz I wasted minutes in some questions

• +1
Maybe its better to skip and thats it cuz aftwe that I found problems I could solve easier. @IwantToLooksMaxx

• +1
i 100% agree with everything here.

Very accurate, very smart take.

Dont listen to the autists itt.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Crusile and DarkTetrad
@IwantToLooksMaxx

110 too but I though id score 80 or smth cuz I wasted minutes in some questions
What engineer spent minutes on any of his designs lol? This shit takes hours or even days on the most basic components. Why is speed so valued on IQ tests? Would you rather have the engineer design you a musket in 2 days or the AK-47 in 3 weeks?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, tvqqguy and pneumocystosis
In reality, IQ is not important, the ideal is to have a mentality where you believe that you are capable of improving your cognitive abilities with training.

dick sucking thread jfl

I have NVLD and certified 79 unfortunately, im high inhib as well

So ur trying to say blacks r geniuses cause they r low class n do crime?

• +1
I don't think inhibition correlates with IQ whatsoever until you provide me proof it does I'm not reading
correlated with iq is a meme because high iq is rare xd

correlated with iq is a meme because high iq is rare xd
There are plenty of things that correlate with IQ quite strongly for example SAT and ACT

I have high inhib, but I wouldn't necessarily say I'm low iq, I don't know tbh. But I have plenty of reason to be high inhib when it comes to crime so I wouldn't say that is an indicator of IQ, just because you're poor doesn't mean you don't have reasons holding you back. I'm high inhib with women because I'm ugly though, which I would consider a moderately high IQ trait, manlet subhumans trying to pickup Stacy and thinking their game is bad are a prime example of low IQ.

How about schizophrenia?
I dont know but using your method of generalizations based off conjecture: I think that there is some correlation there because alot of them are very high IQ people with brains filled with bullshit that makes sense to them. Its like those extremely intelligent religious researchers with 145 iq who dedicated their entire lives and brain to making sense of creationism and the history of abrahamic religion.

I dont know but using your method of generalizations based off conjecture: I think that there is some correlation there because alot of them are very high IQ people with brains filled with bullshit that makes sense to them. Its like those extremely intelligent religious researchers with 145 iq who dedicated their entire lives and brain to making sense of creationism and the history of abrahamic religion.
You can be high IQ and still completely and utterly wrong and crazy in what you believe and being high IQ you arent going to listen to anyone who tells you otherwise. This is the problem with alot of the schizos I have met personally

Are you telling me high IQ doesn’t lead people to unbiased truth? Why are we even using it as a metric then?

Are you telling me high IQ doesn’t lead people to unbiased truth? Why are we even using it as a metric then?
Because you were the one who mentioned that low inhib people have higher iq lol

and no it doesnt I have always said this and in fact in some cases it can lead you further away from an unbiased truth. Extremely high IQ people are rarely centrists

Because you were the one who mentioned that low inhib people have higher iq lol
To me I use IQ more loosely. Not the actual intelligence quotient on the Mensa test but more so a broad, loose, poorly defined meaning of the word. When people throw IQ around I assume they’re meaning it in the same way. I don’t think people legit mean the Mensa test.

• +1