A key sign of a very high IQ individual

To me I use IQ more loosely. Not the actual intelligence quotient on the Mensa test but more so a broad, loose, poorly defined meaning of the word. When people throw IQ around I assume they’re meaning it in the same way. I don’t think people legit mean the Mensa test.
yeah theres no standardized institution its a bunch of bullshit nonsense. That's besides the point anyways though. I just disagree with your assessment that low inhib people are going to be more intelligent on average. If I am basing my perspective off of anecdotes then I would say its quite the opposite and low inhib people are usually dumb. But yes low inhib + intelligence is a key to success, but thats an incredibly RARE combination IMO because a key aspect of intelligence is being able to perceive consequence longer and longer into the future which is generally what causes high inhib in the first place. Thats why high iq narcy psychopaths are such juggernauts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie
High inhib and neuroticism is a high IQ trait tbh
anybody with any intelligence themselves knows this. and it's very hard to adjust to.

There are plenty of things that correlate with IQ quite strongly for example SAT and ACT
the correlation is biased/doesnt matter because theyre both logic tests.
Neuroticism goes up after 120iq but doesnt correlate with iq

Not resorting to that yet. Still trying to do it legally. If I see that legally it’s just not feasible I’ll start car jacking and car cloning. Along with identity theft. The basics, no need to overcomplicate anything.
Nerd emoji nerd

If you are genuinely high IQ, and broke, or even slightly below middle class…

And you resort to any financial crime with moderate payout while sober.

If you are a broke individual and you do NOT contemplate financial crimes… you’re not high IQ
The more various crimes you come up with, the more elaborate, the more risky (yet good payout), the higher the IQ.

Being HIGH inhib is a LOW IQ trait.
EXTREMELY high Iq individuals are extremely low inhib
Extremely low IQ individuals are also extremely low inhib (id argue extremely high IQ individuals have less inhibition when facing stronger opponents, whereas low IQ have lower inhibition facing weaker opponents).

Anything in the middle is high Inhib.
The reason is this:

Low IQ simply aren’t aware of the dangers so fear doesn’t hold them back, obvious we know this one.

EXTREMELY High IQ individuals have many things going for them that would cause reduce inhibition. 1), they have more confidence they’d get away with their crimes (they’re going to plan them out), 2), They don’t have false inhibition beliefs that most people do (like fear of God, Karma, or worrying about what people think when they find out I’m a murder I’m a rapist, oh boo hoo): 3) they have more control over their emotions because they aren’t lied to as easily so they have more consistency in their mind, and t their awareness allows them to simply “push” past fear and eventually become desensitized to it.

Normal IQs or the slightly lower end or even up to a significantly higher end have high inhibitor because they get IQ mogged by police and law enforcement so they’re afraid to commit crimes, they have contradictory beliefs and aren’t mentally stable since they get lied to easier, and they lack the awareness and ability to “push” past fear nor do they see enough motivation to do it.

Cold Blooded Psychopaths with no emotions other than pleasure and pain are king of the hill IQ wise.

Narcissists who love themselves and ignore any and all claims that they aren’t the best and can achieve anything they want on the planet are also king of the hill IQ wise.
I agree sir 🙏 👍

You contradicted yourself here. Wouldn’t the lack of fear make them Low inhib, thus low IQ by your definition? Plus it’s already proven the high inhibition is more correlated with intelligence. It basically means you think before you act. This is why smarter Criminals are less likely to get caught. The plan out what they are going to do. Compared to the low inhib spontaneous criminal who pulls up to a random gas station to rob it. He’s more likely to get caught.
You’re kind of contradicting yourself as well. If a smarter individual successfully pulls off a complex crime than he is obviously not very high inhib. He may think a lot before he acts but he certainly isn’t what we would define as high inhibition, just careful.

i feel high IQ has less control over emotions because the intellect is less integrated with the emotional brain. it's unencumbered by unnecessary connections to the emotional brain which allows it to function more efficiently. the downside is that it has less influence over the emotional brain so your emotions just kind of run amok

Retard

• +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT
"but your honour, I only mugged that guy because I'm super high IQ!"

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Why is OP trying to sound Smart and cringy at the same time.. jfl

Being HIGH inhib is a LOW IQ trait.
EXTREMELY high Iq individuals are extremely low inhib
Extremely low IQ individuals are also extremely low inhib
How do you explain blacks, then? Most of them are low inhib af, yet they're largely below-average I.Q..

OP is a social reject loser who is deeply unsuccessful with women. On top of that, he is ugly, insecure about his lack of accomplishments and IQ and is coping with mental gymnastics and fantasies to convince himself he is some nihilistic dark triad person who will go on to commit various crimes. Fucking hysterical

OP is a social reject loser who is deeply unsuccessful with women. On top of that, he is ugly, insecure about his lack of accomplishments and IQ and is coping with mental gymnastics and fantasies to convince himself he is some nihilistic dark triad person who will go on to commit various crimes. Fucking hysterical
I'm certain that you're one of the truly high IQ users on this forum

• Love it
Reactions: DrTony