A letter to @RealSurgeryMax

LongForgotten

LongForgotten

Silver
I have been trying to contact you since March, and we had contact through DM's where you asked me to send you my email address so that you could send me a reference to get CT scans. Since then, I've haven't heard a single response from you although you said you'd send me a reference.

I have asked you several times by replying to your comments or asking you on your profile, to which many times you told me to be patient and wait a few more days, but a response never came. Do you have any idea when you'll be able to respond? I don't like spending too much time on this site and I want to fix my insecurities.

@RealSurgerymax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, ryuken, maarda and 5 others
@RealSurgerymax help this fella out

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ryuken, LongForgotten and 1 other person
I have been trying to contact you since March, and we had contact through DM's where you asked me to send you my email address so that you could send me a reference to get CT scans. Since then, I've haven't heard a single response from you although you said you'd send me a reference.

I have asked you several times by replying to your comments or asking you on your profile, to which many times you told me to be patient and wait a few more days, but a response never came. Do you have any idea when you'll be able to respond? I don't like spending too much time on this site and I want to fix my insecurities.

@RealSurgerymax
nigga could become rich rich but tortures coping indians

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ryuken, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
he never msgs back
he never shows results

its always the same with him, why should hardmaxxers buy something from u if u dont even show results of the surgerys

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and LegitUser
@RealSurgerymax help this nigga

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and LongForgotten
@RealSurgerymax really? Not even a response?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
im willing to bet 90% of the people sending him messages can't even afford the procedure and are like 16 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272, greywind, halloweed and 3 others
I did the same, he never even gave me a link for a consult. He didn't even check if the dicom files i sent him worked actually :lul: I just gave up, i'm gonna find someone else.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LongForgotten, ryuken and Shkreliii
im willing to bet 90% of the people sending him messages can't even afford the procedure and are like 16 years old.
Exactly. He should just hire some indians to filter the process

• +1
Reactions: Orc and ryuken
This is why I don’t try to consult with him. He clearly has more than enough clients already.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
I did the same, he never even gave me a link for a consult. He didn't even check if the dicom files i sent him worked actually :lul: I just gave up, i'm gonna find someone else.
That sounds like a horrible experience.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii