A level maths paper said average height was 175cm

jrobts.

jrobts.

Bronze
Joined
Mar 12, 2023
Posts
498
Reputation
429
Still couldn't answer the question
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21841, Suimaxxer, Deleted member 20631 and 4 others
Average height when both sexes are combined, plus all the ethnic manlets. Everyone knows the true average height of white zoomers is 190 cm.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer, Deleted member 27148, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Average height when both sexes are combined, plus all the ethnic manlets. Everyone knows the true average height of white zoomers is 190 cm.
It includes children and cripples too so healy man avg is closer to 200cm even
 
  • +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer, Deleted member 27148 and GigaAscender
It includes children and cripples too so healy man avg is closer to 200cm even
Yeah, that's possible too. I often suspected it tbh. The fucking government is lying with their fraudulent stats. :feelscry:
 
It includes children and cripples too so healy man avg is closer to 200cm even

It didn't include him

images


So I'd say the average is actually 220 cm
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Suimaxxer, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 27253
This means I'm only 5cm below the average, lifefuel indeed.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
Average height when both sexes are combined, plus all the ethnic manlets. Everyone knows the true average height of white zoomers is 190 cm.
Water, average height even in Ethnicmerica is 6'2 for young white zoomers
 

Similar threads

I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
3
Views
20
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky
Vyciukas
Replies
8
Views
59
preworkoutaddict
preworkoutaddict
WannaBe6'
Replies
0
Views
28
WannaBe6'
WannaBe6'
16yearsmax
Replies
7
Views
32
16yearsmax
16yearsmax
Bradsters
Replies
6
Views
45
Lowtiertroll
Lowtiertroll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top