A lot of incels are feeble minded conspiratards

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
There's someone on this who I'm not going to name that believes there's a cure to cancer (simple shit like finding a pathogen that targets cancer cells and getting your immune system to kill the infected cells). Sure it's a method to maybe cure cancer, but the fake doctor he cites definitely is nowhere near a cure, because if he were, people would be throwing money at him.

The method is legitimate and there is research using that general method as shown here., but as with everything in science and life in general it's far more complicated than just mixing this chemical and throwing it into your body to cure you.

Of course instead of thinking this like a sane non retarded person, this person believes muh guberment or muh jews are the ones preventing cancer from being cured, not minding the fact that a cure to cancer would be very profitable to anyone looking to disrupt an industry.

Most incels are thus probably feeble minded and fall for quacks like this (beautifulbones was a prime example of this, people paid him 200 dollars to have him tell them to get jaw implants or something).

Last edited:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
Conspiracytard-cels

Indeed they are of moron branch of incels

Was it really necessary to make a call out post bro lmao

Was it really necessary to make a call out post bro lmao
yeah the dude blocked me on discord
forgot to mention he (the incel) thinks he'll be able to cure cancer in two years :feelskek:

why did you kick me from your server
628.jpg