A lot of times I met girls who seemed nice and decent only for them to turn out to be the biggest whores

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
Dammmmm I hate zoomers foids :feelswah: :feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Zeruel, House Lannister and 1 other person
Two universal facts:

-Women are sluts, they go for the best cock
-Women get mogged by men

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 24278
its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Don’t judge a book by it’s cover

• +1
Learn to find it hot. The contrast between surface level girl seeming sweet and innocent yet behind closed doors she takes miles of cock and begs for cum on her face

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 24278
What happened man?
Back when I was still a teenager I met a few girls who seemed like decent, nice, innocent girls. Only for them to turn out to be the biggest sluts. They would straight up send nudes to whatever idiot who was around, fuck a bunch of dudes, get fucked by older dudes, shit test their eventual boyfriends, cheat on them even to their faces.

I think this was the main reason I ended up missing out on teen love, none of those girls were cute, innocent and they were not gonna give me that puppy real love I wanted. A few of them wanted me but they were all too broken by age 17 already jfl.

We're indeed in the worst generation in modern history for dating

Back when I was still a teenager I met a few girls who seemed like decent, nice, innocent girls. Only for them to turn out to be the biggest sluts. They would straight up send nudes to whatever idiot who was around, fuck a bunch of dudes, get fucked by older dudes, shit test their eventual boyfriends, cheat on them even to their faces.

I think this was the main reason I ended up missing out on teen love, none of those girls were cute, innocent and they were not gonna give me that puppy real love I wanted. A few of them wanted me but they were all too broken by age 17 already jfl.

We're indeed in the worst generation in modern history for dating
Why is it so important for you to get this puppy love? If they want you, why not just pump and dump them?

Why is it so important for you to get this puppy love? If they want you, why not just pump and dump them?
That was back then, I had a different mindset I guess. I wasn't really into hook ups or getting with randoms, I wanted something special. Nowdays I can do hook ups but they don't really feel that fulfilling

That was back then, I had a different mindset I guess. I wasn't really into hook ups or getting with randoms, I wanted something special. Nowdays I can do hook ups but they don't really feel that fulfilling
Maybe you need philosophy or something else to give meaning to your life. Better than that Disney fantasy you're having.

• +1
Maybe you need philosophy or something else to give meaning to your life. Better than that Disney fantasy you're having.
Yeah that was mostly my fault tbh, I had a whole Disney fantasy in my head back then. I think I pretty much wanted an adult relationship as a teenager but obviously the odds of that happening were low

Yeah that was mostly my fault tbh, I had a whole Disney fantasy in my head back then. I think I pretty much wanted an adult relationship as a teenager but obviously the odds of that happening were low
I don't think there are any "adult relationships" either tbh. Or at least not in the way you expect. Nobody gets what you refer to in adulthood either.

• So Sad