A lot of users here are pussies

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
They bark about how important muh NT is but they don’t have the balls to try it out themselves. If they did, they would start being confident in social situations.

If they had balls like I do, they would realise, like I did, that the way you act means nothing. It’s all about the way you look. It’s not about being NT, it’s about looking NT. You may think you may mog normies as a friendless KHHV, but you don’t.

Just remember most users who say “just be NT” don’t have the balls to try it out themselves and realise how wrong it is.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Deleted member 34058
They bark about how important muh NT is but they don’t have the balls to try it out themselves. If they did, they would start being confident in social situations.

If they had balls like I do, they would realise, like I did, that the way you act means nothing. It’s all about the way you look. It’s not about being NT, it’s about looking NT. You may think you may mog normies as a friendless KHHV, but you don’t.

Just remember most users who say “just be NT” don’t have the balls to try it out themselves and realise how wrong it is.
Yes I believe you’re right. The same applies to ‘looksmaxxing’ it seems they all love to self sabotage.