A lot of you here shouldn't insult foids because you are probably just as bad or worse

ØUROBOROS

ØUROBOROS

Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Posts
9,461
Reputation
17,414
Y'all talk so much about how bad foids and society is and how horrible it is for you to get judged and treated because of your looks and things you can't really control because of your genetics yet you are worse you treat and speak about ugly people like they aren't human I have seen so many threads on this forum talk about a "bad" Situation that happened to them and the one thing they always mention is the looks of the other person and how ugly they are if you replace the ugly guy with a handsome guy in that story it wouldn't really be seen as bad and when you go to the replys it is just people insulting the ugly guy even though they don't truly know how he looked like most of the time most of you if they see a person that looked like this irl
45301

Would instantly feel a bad feeling about him maybe hostile maybe disgusted maybe you would even want to spit at him and why what is the a sin that he committed? It is just being born ugly. You as people that know the importance of looks and genetics effect on it and how most of it is determined by your genetics and you can't change it should know better and try to treat people equally even if they are ugly or beautiful and treat them like normal human beings even if they are hard to look at.

@Greypiller @buccalfatremoval @ICXCLuvr @WonkyChin186 @Bipolar2Cel
 
  • +1
Reactions: BecomingX, ICXCLuvr, True Spaniard and 1 other person
Wow I post a somewhat decent thread I get no replys but if I posted racebait or something about pedophilia I would get a 2 page thread
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BecomingX, True Spaniard and Bully
Y'all talk so much about how bad foids and society is and how horrible it is for you to get judged and treated because of your looks and things you can't really control because of your genetics yet you are worse you treat and speak about ugly people like they aren't human I have seen so many threads on this forum talk about a "bad" Situation that happened to them and the one thing they always mention is the looks of the other person and how ugly they are if you replace the ugly guy with a handsome guy in that story it wouldn't really be seen as bad and when you go to the replys it is just people insulting the ugly guy even though they don't truly know how he looked like most of the time most of you if they see a person that looked like this irl
View attachment 5715822
Would instantly feel a bad feeling about him maybe hostile maybe disgusted maybe you would even want to spit at him and why what is the a sin that he committed? It is just being born ugly. You as people that know the importance of looks and genetics effect on it and how most of it is determined by your genetics and you can't change it should know better and try to treat people equally even if they are ugly or beautiful and treat them like normal human beings even if they are hard to look at.

@Greypiller @buccalfatremoval @ICXCLuvr @WonkyChin186 @Bipolar2Cel
Community is always two-faced and hypocritical. Hates lookism and the effects it has made on their lifes yet mock unattractive people on the internet. I dont believe most people actually mean what they say or have an actual bad intention behind posting faces of ugly people with a context of mockery, but still, I am the first to point it out on myself and I try to not be judgemental on people based on their looks or mock other peoples appearence here
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
They’re really hypocritical

And they often project their own insecurities so hard onto others that they end up becoming just as bad as the people who originally made them insecure.

I already noticed it but I don’t mind much I just ignore it
 
  • +1
Reactions: True Spaniard and ØUROBOROS
Wow I post a somewhat decent thread I get no replys but if I posted racebait or something about pedophilia I would get a 2 page thread
Was always like this, masses are attracted to controversies and emotions rather than actual insightful arguments. Pedophilia is something to adress though dont get me wrong, you get what I mean.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS

Similar threads

ICXCLuvr
Replies
68
Views
234
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
ØUROBOROS
Replies
21
Views
90
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach
AutistKhan
Replies
22
Views
105
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
andrey5344
Replies
15
Views
60
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
hanniball
Replies
2
Views
28
hanniball
hanniball

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top