A married woman at my job is literally harassing me. Not gonna lie, I kinda like it. (Weird story, situation) (Wall of text)

PMF1

PMF1

Platinum
So I started working this menial job about a year ago because I haven’t found a better more suitable job yet. It’s an agency that helps disabled people in sort of a daycare type of manner and there’s a small mailroom/warehouse section where I work. Regardless, when I started working there my one goal was basically just to meet hoes to smash.
One thing about me is I have broad shoulders and I have pretty eyes for a black dude. My mom has dark hazelish eyes so I have light brownish eyes. These two features have always got me a good amount of attention from chicks. I’m black and I have a really good combo of broad shoulders and narrow waist. This is probably my best feature because it makes me look really good in whatever I wear. Saying that honestly. Looksmax tip, work on getting broad shoulders and pretty eyes to make hoes swoon.
Anyway, I had noticed that this chick had some attraction to me early into working here when one time we were making idle chatter and she asked me some shit. I’ll call this chick Jane for sake of the telling of this situation. I’m 5’8 black dude. Jane is maybe 5’9 mixed chick, about 32. A tall, (taller than me) relatively pretty milf. Most chicks that show me interest are 3-6 in looks. This chick might be an 8 for black dudes, Lol. I’m talking to her and after making eye contact, I could see her smiling kinda hard. I have light brown eyes and I kinda have long lashes because I’m a hairy dude. This was the first IOI I noticed.
Then there was this other time where Jane had asked me for help finding a box that was suitable to store her papers in that would eventually be shredded. So I’m helping her find a suitable box and I noticed an unnecessary amount of smiling and her voice while speaking to me was that of a higher, more pleasant kind like she was trying to talk to me seductively or something like that. I noted that IOI at the time too. I still didn’t know what to really think about this totally. There was a last IOI that made it clear what was happening. I am a high-inhibition healthcel so I drink water, more so than I do sweeter drinks and things of that manner. So I’m refilling my water bottle and shit, and I’m shaking my water bottle to get some of the water off the bottle then I turn around and there is Jane. I was meaning to say goodbye to her as she was leaving but she is staring at me dead in my eyes with this stern look. I didn’t say anything because she looked bothered or something. I got nervous for a moment because she was looking at me pretty intently. She walks out and that’s when I realized that what was happening is that I was turning her on. I’m getting her hot and bothered.
I work with this other guy who volunteers for the agency( he’s slightly disabled) and Jane would always say hello to this guy but she would not say hi to me most times. She was basically ignoring me. Not that I need to talk to her but coworkers usually greet each other when they see them lol.
The agency doesn’t really have a dress code. Most of the guys wear jeans, or some even wear sweats. The ladies dress casual as well. It’s a daycarish type environment so people wear what they want. I work in the maintenance warehouse section so I would wear work jeans but after a while I was like why the hell would I be the only person wearing work jeans. The other people in the maintenance section wear jeans but I work in a department that is mostly sedentary as I do the mail for agency as well.
Anyway, I wear my sweats to work. I’m walking down the hall before leaving for my break and out pops Jane walking to wherever. She sees me and Immediately I notice she’s giving me Fuck me eyes hard. I’m like woah. But then, this bitch Jane she looks at my groin area. She looks at my D!
I walk out on my break as if nothing happened. I come back and after a while I speak to Jane. She is startled as all hell, I can hear it her voice. Basically I resolve not to speak about this with anyone and we just continue the job as usual.
Fast forward, the crux of this thing is, whenever I see Jane she literally eyeballs my D. She seems to have some sort of sexual dysfunction because yeah she isn’t normal. I do believe that unfortunately, she experienced some sexual trauma, probably when she was younger. Black people experience a high rate of sexual trauma so a lot of them are screwed up. What’s odd is that you would never even know she is like this but like I said my broad shoulders make me look attractive in whatever I wear really and I can’t help it lol. She is so turned on by me and this lady won’t stop eyefucking me. When I’m sitting at my desk, in the corner of my eyes, I see this bitch staring at me eyefucking me. Whenever I see this bitch, she’s eyeballing my D. It’s the weirdest shit lol.
Craziest part is this chick is married and ……….. her fucking husband is a dude that used to work at this place. Her husband comes to the fucking building where she is eyefucking me all the time! I haven’t seen him but he used to work here. He might still work for the company in a different department.

I’m trrying to find a new job but I still haven’t got a good one so I’m still working at this job and it’s been months of this going on. I haven’t said shit to anyone. She’s literally harassing the hell out of me.

This whole situation is really odd. What’s crazy is all the dudes wear sweats and she’s been working at this place for years and she’s not physically attracted to any of the other dudes this much I guess because it is only me who she is doing this to I guess. Really crazy.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human and thereallegend
So I started working this menial job about a year ago because I haven’t found a better more suitable job yet. It’s an agency that helps disabled people in sort of a daycare type of manner and there’s a small mailroom/warehouse section where I work. Regardless, when I started working there my one goal was basically just to meet hoes to smash.
One thing about me is I have broad shoulders and I have pretty eyes for a black dude. My mom has dark hazelish eyes so I have light brownish eyes. These two features have always got me a good amount of attention from chicks. I’m black and I have a really good combo of broad shoulders and narrow waist. This is probably my best feature because it makes me look really good in whatever I wear. Saying that honestly. Looksmax tip, work on getting broad shoulders and pretty eyes to make hoes swoon.
Anyway, I had noticed that this chick had some attraction to me early into working here when one time we were making idle chatter and she asked me some shit. I’ll call this chick Jane for sake of the telling of this situation. I’m 5’8 black dude. Jane is maybe 5’9 mixed chick, about 32. A tall, (taller than me) relatively pretty milf. Most chicks that show me interest are 3-6 in looks. This chick might be an 8 for black dudes, Lol. I’m talking to her and after making eye contact, I could see her smiling kinda hard. I have light brown eyes and I kinda have long lashes because I’m a hairy dude. This was the first IOI I noticed.
Then there was this other time where Jane had asked me for help finding a box that was suitable to store her papers in that would eventually be shredded. So I’m helping her find a suitable box and I noticed an unnecessary amount of smiling and her voice while speaking to me was that of a higher, more pleasant kind like she was trying to talk to me seductively or something like that. I noted that IOI at the time too. I still didn’t know what to really think about this totally. There was a last IOI that made it clear what was happening. I am a high-inhibition healthcel so I drink water, more so than I do sweeter drinks and things of that manner. So I’m refilling my water bottle and shit, and I’m shaking my water bottle to get some of the water off the bottle then I turn around and there is Jane. I was meaning to say goodbye to her as she was leaving but she is staring at me dead in my eyes with this stern look. I didn’t say anything because she looked bothered or something. I got nervous for a moment because she was looking at me pretty intently. She walks out and that’s when I realized that what was happening is that I was turning her on. I’m getting her hot and bothered.
I work with this other guy who volunteers for the agency( he’s slightly disabled) and Jane would always say hello to this guy but she would not say hi to me most times. She was basically ignoring me. Not that I need to talk to her but coworkers usually greet each other when they see them lol.
The agency doesn’t really have a dress code. Most of the guys wear jeans, or some even wear sweats. The ladies dress casual as well. It’s a daycarish type environment so people wear what they want. I work in the maintenance warehouse section so I would wear work jeans but after a while I was like why the hell would I be the only person wearing work jeans. The other people in the maintenance section wear jeans but I work in a department that is mostly sedentary as I do the mail for agency as well.
Anyway, I wear my sweats to work. I’m walking down the hall before leaving for my break and out pops Jane walking to wherever. She sees me and Immediately I notice she’s giving me Fuck me eyes hard. I’m like woah. But then, this bitch Jane she looks at my groin area. She looks at my D!
I walk out on my break as if nothing happened. I come back and after a while I speak to Jane. She is startled as all hell, I can hear it her voice. Basically I resolve not to speak about this with anyone and we just continue the job as usual.
Fast forward, the crux of this thing is, whenever I see Jane she literally eyeballs my D. She seems to have some sort of sexual dysfunction because yeah she isn’t normal. I do believe that unfortunately, she experienced some sexual trauma, probably when she was younger. Black people experience a high rate of sexual trauma so a lot of them are screwed up. What’s odd is that you would never even know she is like this but like I said my broad shoulders make me look attractive in whatever I wear really and I can’t help it lol. She is so turned on by me and this lady won’t stop eyefucking me. When I’m sitting at my desk, in the corner of my eyes, I see this bitch staring at me eyefucking me. Whenever I see this bitch, she’s eyeballing my D. It’s the weirdest shit lol.
Craziest part is this chick is married and ……….. her fucking husband is a dude that used to work at this place. Her husband comes to the fucking building where she is eyefucking me all the time! I haven’t seen him but he used to work here. He might still work for the company in a different department.

I’m trrying to find a new job but I still haven’t got a good one so I’m still working at this job and it’s been months of this going on. I haven’t said shit to anyone. She’s literally harassing the hell out of me.

This whole situation is really odd. What’s crazy is all the dudes wear sweats and she’s been working at this place for years and she’s not physically attracted to any of the other dudes this much I guess because it is only me who she is doing this to I guess. Really crazy.
dont care lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: MRD
So you're not gonna fuck her?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
many words about random noob life

• +1
Wow man I’m happy that happened to you or I’m sorry you had to go through that idk tho i dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 19036
Wow man I’m happy that happened to you or I’m sorry you had to go through that idk tho i dnrd
many words about random noob life
So you're not gonna fuck her?
TLDR: Basically there’s this tall light skin chick at my job who keeps staring at my groin/ my D because I turn her on. She is like getting off by staring at me in general and at my D. She will try to like look at her phone or something because she is unable to control herself when around me, but then she will like glance at my D. I’m a blackcel with broad shoulders and a pretty eye area. I’ve also looksmaxed my jaw and teeth.
I think this chick might have been messed with as a teen or something, so I feel bad for her, even though I really, really want to fuck her. Also, she is about to get married.

• +1
Reactions: to be human
I guess her husband wasn’t showing enough masculine frame loll

• +1
I regret reading this.

You really need to work on your writing skills this was painful to read. You repeated the same things over and over again while adding nothing new or of substance. That first situation with Jane was so fucking vague I'm still not sure what the point was.

Pick up a few books and read them so you can learn to properly write.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 19036, sprucey and 3 others
I regret reading this.

You really need to work on your writing skills this was painful to read. You repeated the same things over and over again while adding nothing new or of substance. That first situation with Jane was so fucking vague I'm still not sure what the point was.

Pick up a few books and read them so you can learn to properly write.
why is it so bad?

Really wish I could fuck this chick. She’s so hot. Wish I had met her before she met this other dude.

I regret reading this.

Pick up a few books and read them so you can learn to write properly
I did describe my appearance repeatedly as I had meant to write something different and did not edit that part out correctly, but I think it was ok. Not sure what you didn’t understand about the first situation I described.

Trash story. Go to school

• JFL
holy shit i always love reading through story time threads like this on this site i just jerked off while reading this wishing it was me bro u need to find a way to get inside her bro fr with ur eyes shoulders and d bro u gottado it bro

holy shit i always love reading through story time threads like this on this site i just jerked off while reading this wishing it was me bro u need to find a way to get inside her bro fr with ur eyes shoulders and d bro u gottado it bro
Guess I should just ask her if she’s dtf

So why can't you fuck her? She already wants you.