A message from Uncle Thomas - most dangerous looksmax user

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
@Thomas DOM has the dox of multiple users, @Octillionaire @aBetterMii @8PSLcel @AspiringMogger @BrendioEEE. He is leaking this shit in his discord server, @Octillionaire is fucked tbh, he plans to leak his dox in lookism servers with e girls, anti-incel servers with his looksmax posts as well as servers connected to new york. Tbh getting on the wrong side of uncle thomas is a fucking death sentence tbh, he has the entire forum on fucking ropes.

https://discord.gg/Mx2pgm3U

Here is the link to the server and you can check if you will get doxxed or not. But yeah this nigga is fucking unhinged.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 24593 and 11 others
brutal

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Never thought you'd be the one to deliver the message tbh, shouldn't you be banging bitches?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 24593 and 4 others
MVP won, get over it

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 16369
What happened to this nigga?

What happened to this nigga?
he doxxed master LOL full dox with address full name IP passwords too lol he's banned forever

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, jojoyou, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
he doxxed master LOL full dox with address full name IP passwords too lol he's banned forever
htf did he do that? And why jfl

Im one of the most wholesome users tho

E3A1F9DA 50B4 4C1E 8414 5BC80BA18E66

@Thomas DOM has the dox of multiple users, @Octillionaire @aBetterMii @8PSLcel @AspiringMogger @BrendioEEE. He is leaking this shit in his discord server, @Octillionaire is fucked tbh, he plans to leak his dox in lookism servers with e girls, anti-incel servers with his looksmax posts as well as servers connected to new york. Tbh getting on the wrong side of uncle thomas is a fucking death sentence tbh, he has the entire forum on fucking ropes.

https://discord.gg/Mx2pgm3U

Here is the link to the server and you can check if you will get doxxed or not. But yeah this nigga is fucking unhinged.
Ask him what i did cause im honestly curious

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Yea he's going ham.

• Woah
Update from uncle thomas

@aBetterMii

I cant dm him bhai . But I leaked him just to leak him , to prove a point that if looksmax.org does not make rules against cyberbullying then I will even leak random people from this site , looksmax.org must make a rule for cyberbullying otherwise it will just get worse for its members and more people will get leaked .

Tell in that thread that Thomas will even leak random people from this site without reason if looksmax.org does not create a rule for cyberbullying to be a bannable offense

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Does he actually have full doxes(actual names, addresses)? Or just pictures that the users posted themselves?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and FailedNormieManlet
Does he actually have full doxes(actual names, addresses)? Or just pictures that the users posted themselves?
pictures and sometimes address.

Dox @BrendioEEE? He has a video on YouTube with VOX, where he admits to being misogynistic, it has millions of views.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 27014 and FailedNormieManlet
Dox @BrendioEEE? He has a video on YouTube with VOX, where he admits to being misogynistic, it has millions of views. Anyway that shitskin that
Kick rocks, shitskin @Thomas SUB

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27014
apparently you told people to kill themslves, he is mainly targetting cyberbullies
Yea I’m getting hit with the same shit. Not much looksmaxxing on this forum, this shits a soap opera.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and FailedNormieManlet
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16369
Have a feeling these are the end times for this site, ladies and gentlemen. Say your goodbyes, hug your friends

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16369
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Reminder he s only on looksmax because i bullied him away from 3 different sites, lmfao

And i'm not trying to be funny here

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Fucking psychopaths in every corner of the Internet frfr
Istg you can't trust anyone
Stay safe out there boyos

His soul is broken since getting banned.

Some screws have gone loose.

hell is breaking lose.

An unstoppable force of nature was created.

A truly demonic enforcer of justice emerged.

1675087081091-png.2060645

• Woah
Fuck that shitskin rat. Doxx the jew but leave the normal people alone

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt