A month into weight loss, what else should I do?

J

JayRune96

Bronze
Hey guys, started my weightloss journey a month ago. Im down to 123 from 135 Kilos at 6 feet. Due to me kicking my unhealthy eating habits (like eating high sodium foods and drinking 8 litres of coke a day) and properly hydrating, I think my face also debloated considerably, or so I have been told by people around me. You guys might thus be able to rate my bonestructure a bit more accurately.

While my goal is 85-90 Kilos, I wanted to ask, where I currently stand, where I can go to once I hit my desired weight and what I can do to improve right now in addition to losing weight.

Can I break into Htn/chadlite territory? If so, how?

Attachments

• 20230711_232128.jpg
    20230711_232128.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230710_115540.jpg
    20230710_115540.jpg
    795.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230705_195234.jpg
    20230705_195234.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230709_182339.jpg
    20230709_182339.jpg
    888 KB · Views: 0
potential tbh

• +1
Reactions: JayRune96
Starve yourself

• +1
Reactions: JayRune96
To ascend to htn/chadlite? Nice
Will continue my weightloss of course, what else can I tackle now?
youre a fuckin chub no offense so itll take a while but you can expect good results. leanmax is most important but just follow all the other advice from this sub until then so you can reap the benefits once you lean out.

• +1
Reactions: gp8 and callisto
Already lost 12 kilos in a month. Is my face that fat still?
not sure how lookmaxxers feel about this but in the real world losing weight that quickly has a lot of bad side effects

not sure how lookmaxxers feel about this but in the real world losing weight that quickly has a lot of bad side effects
Yeah, couldn't properly eat after my breakup. Im worried about the speed too. But my coworker's husband lost 30 kilo in 3 month for a surgery and maintained it, so I guess I just need to be careful and high iq (which means Im doomed).

youre a fuckin chub no offense so itll take a while but you can expect good results. leanmax is most important but just follow all the other advice from this sub until then so you can reap the benefits once you lean out.
None taken. I got fat and complacent in my ltr

Yeah, couldn't properly eat after my breakup. Im worried about the speed too. But my coworker's husband lost 30 kilo in 3 month for a surgery and maintained it, so I guess I just need to be careful and high iq (which means Im doomed).
its not just about maintenance but it fucking tanks your hormones, and increased risk of loose skin or ending up skinny fat.

its not just about maintenance but it fucking tanks your hormones, and increased risk of loose skin or ending up skinny fat.
That too. Yeah, but Im eating normally now. It was just the breakup killing my appetite I guess.

You’re asking if you’re fat at 120kg… Yes. Get to under 85kg and maybe we can start talking.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and JayRune96
You’re asking if you’re fat at 120kg… Yes. Get to under 85kg and maybe we can start talking.
People told me, thar my face debloated quite a bit. I thought my bonestructure is easier to assess now.

Hey guys, started my weightloss journey a month ago. Im down to 123 from 135 Kilos at 6 feet. Due to me kicking my unhealthy eating habits (like eating high sodium foods and drinking 8 litres of coke a day) and properly hydrating, I think my face also debloated considerably, or so I have been told by people around me. You guys might thus be able to rate my bonestructure a bit more accurately.

While my goal is 85-90 Kilos, I wanted to ask, where I currently stand, where I can go to once I hit my desired weight and what I can do to improve right now in addition to losing weight.

Can I break into Htn/chadlite territory? If so, how?
htn possible chadlite potential for sure, start dyeing your eyebrows darker or using minoxodil on them. Grow hair out longer and start parting it down the middle. Once you get leanmaxxed clean shave obv (don’t do this part anytime soon though)

• +1
Reactions: kokoszanel and JayRune96
htn possible chadlite potential for sure, start dyeing your eyebrows darker or using minoxodil on them. Grow hair out longer and start parting it down the middle. Once you get leanmaxxed clean shave obv (don’t do this part anytime soon though)
Thanks for the rate and advice.
Yeah, my eyebrows are bright blonde and a bit sparse due to a nutrition deficiency, which Im fixing right now. Weight loss is paramount for now obviously.