A more relevant PSL rating system.

LooksOrDeath

LooksOrDeath

Main Character
The PSL rating system has a range between 0 and 8 PSL. Realistically speaking between 0 and 1.5 PSL you will be seen as objectively unattractive, and >6.5 PSL objectively attractive; People within these two brackets have more or less the same experiences. a 6.5 PSL won't live marginally differently from a 7.5 PSL. Likewise for the inverse.

It's within these two ranges that people tend to have subjective opinions on who they find to be more attractive or repulsive, which is why I think using them
to gauge irl experiences to be largely irrelevant. They are only good for classifying, since the people residing in these ranges are nearly statistical anomalies.

PSL rating : IRL rating
< =1.5 PSL 0 i.e OBJECTIVE DEFORMITY
2 PSL 1
2.5 PSL 2
3 PSL 3
3.5 PSL 4
4 PSL 5
4.5 PSL 6
5 PSL 7
5.5 PSL 8
6 PSL 9
< = 6.5 PSL 10 i.eOBJECTIVE ADONIS

I think this ratng system helps desaturate the regions of 1 to 3 and 8 to 10 normie ratings. In the standard 0-8 PSL, converting to normie rating would give you 6.5 to 8 PSL as the 8 to 10 range, at which point it becomes hard to distinguish between 8s,9s and 10s.
A 5.5 PSL 8 will have a marginally different experience from a 6.5 PSL 10, which I think is the main benefit of this rating system.
Benefit 2 is that it allows us to remove the fodder from rating attractiveness.

People I know
@MarkCorrigan @Main @TRUE_CEL @Ryan

Users who I have heard are high IQ
@thecel @USER0213

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15081, Michael Myers, Deleted member 16346 and 6 others
ass

PSL and PSL-based scales are lost causes now

PSL = out-of-10-rating MINUS 2

Because PSL brainlets butchered it by misusing it as the 10-scale times 0.8, the current usages of the PSL scale and the /10 scale are like inches and centimeters.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii, ItsOver.com, the BULL and 1 other person
PSL and PSL-based scales are lost causes now

PSL = out-of-10-rating MINUS 2
Eh idgaf about the -2 thing it's based on dating app standards which have more hypergamy than harvards admissions process

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and DivineBeing
why would you make this shit scale even more complicated now just lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and LooksOrDeath
why would you make this shit scale even more complicated now just lol
I am using this scale cause it's the standard on this site. Also I like the way it is divided into .25 decimal deviations.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I am using this scale cause it's the standard on this site. Also I like the way it is divided into .25 decimal deviations.
yeah but now you are making it even more arbitrary and condensed by making every 'milestone' wrt the typical psl scale be a .5 deviation, with .25 being the minimum amount.

why not just have it be integers

i've even seen people do .1 deviation, my god it is so stupid and meaningless.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Man cba about ratings anymore, Ravi rated me at IRL, same as others do at PSL :feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
.1 is going too far lol. I think that PSL has clear divisions in.5 intervals; we tend to agree that 5.5 psl mogs 5 psl pretty hard. You should also take into account that I have removed a big part of the scale for convenience's sake.
yeah but now you are making it even more arbitrary and condensed by making every 'milestone' wrt the typical psl scale be a .5 deviation, with .25 being the minimum amount.

why not just have it be integers

i've even seen people do .1 deviation, my god it is so stupid and meaningless.

• JFL
Does my pfp halo or failo me

• +1
you will go back to regurgitating my content accross the internet sphere, as usual

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
:p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
42 bastards viewing this thread and not a single one has something to say :hnghn:

Good effort with rates I think this a more “designed” system compared to PSL.You do need to get people to join though

PSL system isn’t exactly “decided” it is pure statistics where every point is a standard deviation.So a 5 is incredibly different from a 6

You see PSL system wasn’t designed per say.
I explained it in another thread of mine I’ll copy it here.

————————
Height and body etc. are not considered when rating PSL.If you consider them it’s irl or smv measurement.PSL is just face.

Looksmax always used an 8 point measurement system since the beginning.This means every point 1 to 8 is a standard deviation.

I’ll explain and give an example for anyone confused.You know how when you look at stats you see that in US 5 9” height is roughly 50 percentile and 6 feet is roughly 85 percentile while 6 3” is 97.5 …

PSL scale has the same use,as in instead of giving a vague number out of 10 it tells you how rare it is and it’s actually useful.

PSL 4- 50%
PSL 5- 84.15%
PSL 6- 97.25%
PSL 7- 99.87%
PSL 8- 99.9968%

Okay since we know the theory now let’s see how it’s applied to individuals. For example PSL 5 is like 6 feet height which means roughly 15 guys are that good looking or above out of 100 and just like the height while it’s enough and above average it’s not that special but it should be enough.Let’s look at PSL 6.It’s like 6 3” height (would be 275 out 10000 men) which means it’s something you see here and there but not common and certainly stands out a bit.Maaaaybe you can try to get into low-lowmid tier modeling but it’s not strong enough.Then there is 6.5 PSL which is now model tier and the type of face you rarely see in everyday life.While not international super model tier it’s very strong,enough to model.PSL 7 is international super model (13/ 10000 face).

I myself consider 8 PSL as something theoretical/ideal,something people can’t actually be.Even the idea of not everyone liking same type of men/women supports this.

——————————

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Michael Myers, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Okay since we know the theory now let’s see how it’s applied to individuals. For example PSL 5 is like 6 feet height which means roughly 15 guys are that good looking or above out of 100 and just like the height while it’s enough and above average it’s not that special but it should be enough.Let’s look at PSL 6.It’s like 6 3” height (would be 275 out 10000 men) which means it’s something you see here and there but not common and certainly stands out a bit.Maaaaybe you can try to get into low-lowmid tier modeling but it’s not strong enough.Then there is 6.5 PSL which is now model tier and the type of face you rarely see in everyday life.While not international super model tier it’s very strong,enough to model.PSL 7 is international super model (13/10000 face).

I myself consider 8 PSL as something theoretical/ideal,something people can’t actually be.Even the idea of not everyone liking same type of men/women supports this.
My rating system is designed around being usable irl, to avoid the fluff of psl 7.5 models or psl 0.5 deformities that you will never need to compare yourself to in real situations, cause they're so rare that they're irrelevant. The way you have illustrated the various psl levels fits my rating system fairly well. Tho I think that psl 6 is rarer than 2.75% of people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
PSL rating : IRL rating
< =1.5 PSL 0 i.e OBJECTIVE DEFORMITY
2 PSL 1
2.5 PSL 2
3 PSL 3
3.5 PSL 4
4 PSL 5
4.5 PSL 6
5 PSL 7
5.5 PSL 8
6 PSL 9
< = 6.5 PSL 10 i.eOBJECTIVE ADONIS

@thecel @USER0213
What do you people think of these conversions?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 3946
This rating system also makes 10 and 0 an actual rating you can give to people instead of just deeming them as points than can never be reached.
Salludon, Amnesia, Gandy, O pry would be 10s for example
and BlackOps2Cel in his infamous photo would be a 0

• JFL
I am a 6.5/10 according to this. (4.75psl)

• Hmm...
Height and body etc. are not considered when rating PSL
Actually they are factors, at least here. Which is why most ratings are shit. They will give a 4/10 faced guy a 3 PSL if he's 5'9" tall but 4 PSL if he's 6'2" or whatever.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 3946, Deleted member 16530 and 2 others
Actually they are factors, at least here. Which is why most ratings are shit. They will give a 4/10 faced guy a 3 PSL if he's 5'9" tall but 4 PSL if he's 6'2" or whatever.
That's literally how PSL is not supposed to be used.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 3946 and Deleted member 16530
It wasn’t originally when I found this site years ago to lurk.Later on they basically incorporated height but that’s smv.they are using it wrong lol

2018/19 users were legit high iq ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 3946, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
That's literally how PSL is not supposed to be used.
I don't agree with it either, that's why I have my own rating system. Similar to PSL but not the same. No extra points for height, coloring, etc. Just purely focused on harmony (facial features and bones).

• +1
It wasn’t originally when I found this site years ago to lurk.Later on they basically incorporated height but that’s smv.they are using it wrong lol
I completely agree with you, people have ruined it here. Not to mention they think race is a factor too in PSL ratings. Jfl, what a cope. But like you said; they are using it wrong. Sadly that's how most people use it nowadays, hence why they are bad raters on here. They will give the 5/10 white guy a 6/10 and the 5/10 brown guy a 4/10. It's delusional.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 16530
I don't agree with it either, that's why I have my own rating system. Similar to PSL but not the same. No extra points for height, coloring, etc. Just purely focused on harmony (facial features and bones).
Hm coloring is important as well tho. Dark skinned chadpreets are a meme imo

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Nope it's not important at all for objective ratings. For smv it depends on location. In the west coloring isn't important. It's different in ethnic countries though, there coloring matters a lot. But when you come to the west in the future you shall see for yourself.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, the BULL and LooksOrDeath
true. no one gives af about you if you have top tier bone structure with dravidian coloring
maximum is roastie appeal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks, LooksOrDeath and Michael Myers
Nope it's not important at all for objective ratings. For smv it depends on location. In the west coloring isn't important. It's different in ethnic countries though, there coloring matters a lot. But when you come to the west in the future you shall see for yourself.
Nah man I ain't getting the cute bookish girl while being dark skinned chadpreet with dravidian pheno.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
true. no one gives af about you if you have top tier bone structure with dravidian coloring
In ethnic countries, sure. But we're talking about the west here.

Say goodbye to ltrs with girls <25. You need to look high class for ltrs. Dark skin can have sex appeal but no ltr appeal.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Nah man I ain't getting the cute bookish girl while being dark skinned chadpreet with dravidian pheno.
Yeah not in the country you're in now, but you would get one here in the west. Only deathniks here cope with coloring. I have a green-eyed tyrone lite friend who told me the only one who complimented him on his eye color were deathnik chicks (Moroccans, Turkish, etc). I asked him because I knew in the back of my mind that it's only deathniks that care and he confirmed it for me without knowing I was gonna say it. :Comfy:

• +1
i live in the west and can confirm that if you have moroccan coloring it's over

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
This is strange tho. How can coloring not matter mate? It matters so much in your perceived personality.

i live in the west and can confirm that if you have moroccan coloring it's over
Moroccans here do well with other Moroccans, but OP is interested in white girls and they don't care about coloring (otherwise they would not go for darkskin black guys and only get with lightskin black guys, for instance).

• +1
Yeah not in the country you're in now, but you would get one here in the west. Only deathniks here cope with coloring. I have a green-eyed tyrone lite friend who told me the only one who complimented him on his eye color were deathnik chicks (Moroccans, Turkish, etc). I asked him because I knew in the back of my mind that it's only deathniks that care and he confirmed it for me without knowing I was gonna say it. :Comfy:
(Dea)ethnics obv care more about caucasian features than white girls, ye.

• +1
Moroccans here do well with other Moroccans, but OP is interested in white girls and they don't care about coloring (otherwise they would not go for darkskin black guys and only get with lightskin black guys, for instance).
they don't go for black guys. they go for white looking meds or nordics

Black guys have more smv over brownskin curries in the west.

• +1
This is strange tho. How can coloring not matter mate? It matters so much in your perceived personality.
Depends on what kind of women you're going for. Are you going for a self-hating ethnic woman? Then yes, coloring matters: the lighter you are the better it is. But if you're going for a white woman, then coloring does not matter. Only your harmony matters. I legit am friends with a European girl who strictly likes Dravidian-tier South Asians. @LooksOrDeath All her partners were Sri Lankans or South Indians. She said I was "too light" but I'm literally medium brown. :lul:

they don't go for black guys. they go for white looking meds or nordics
When I see white women with non-white men, they're mostly with darkskin black guys. I do live in a major multicultural city. I see them with Moroccans or Turkish men sometimes but not as much as I see them with men from Suriname and the Antilles.
Black guys have more smv over brownskin curries in the west.
They do, they have a lot of smv in the west but there are copers who think their smv is limited to burgerland. Even brown chicks like black guys in the west, JFL. I'm talking Middle Eastern/North African bitches, even those that wear hijab. :ROFLMAO:

Depends on what kind of women you're going for. Are you going for a self-hating ethnic woman?
ew no
But if you're going for a white woman, then coloring does not matter. Only your harmony matters. I legit am friends with a European girl who strictly likes Dravidian-tier South Asians. @ /data/avatars/s/16/16154.jpg?1642050063 @LooksOrDeath All her partners were Sri Lankans or South Indians. She said I was "too light" but I'm literally medium brown. :lul:
:lul: time to become dravpass maxer

• +1
ew no

:lul: time to become dravpass maxer
She's cute ngl, jfl that's why I don't take views on this forum seriously anymore when it comes to phenotype preferences. Only thing I do take seriously on this forum is when guys here say women like badboys, that's just a fact. No one is different, even the most religious woman will be the same way. Again, I'm talking about women in the west and not globally. Western women are mentally ill, imagine wanting a badboy over a genuine nice person. I have a friend who's a very nice person and he always gets rejected because of how nice he is. Clown world.

• +1
When I see white women with non-white men, they're mostly with darkskin black guys. I do live in a major multicultural city. I see them with Moroccans or Turkish men sometimes but not as much as I see them with men from Suriname and the Antilles.

They do, they have a lot of smv in the west but there are copers who think their smv is limited to burgerland. Even brown chicks like black guys in the west, JFL. I'm talking Middle Eastern/North African bitches, even those that wear hijab. :ROFLMAO:
dude i know better i live in italy
and yes being bbc is better than moroccan or god bless indian but still infinitely lower smv

dude i know better i live in italy
and yes being bbc is better than moroccan or god bless indian but still infinitely lower smv
I live in the Netherlands dude, I'm talking about Northwest Europe, you're talking about Southern Europe. It's probably different in Italy and I won't argue that but neither can you argue me on Northwest Europe since you don't live here and I don't live there. Also saying "bbc" is cucked af ngl, unless "b" stands for berber. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and the BULL
She's cute ngl
I don't see the image mate :/
Only thing I do take seriously on this forum is when guys here say women like badboys, that's just a fact. No one is different, even the most religious woman will be the same way. Again, I'm talking about women in the west and not globally. Western women are mentally ill, imagine wanting a badboy over a genuine nice person. I have a friend who's a very nice person and he always gets rejected because of how nice he is. Clown world
This is well known tbh. I accepted it pretty easily. Feels good to know how easy it is to attract foids with this knowledge.You don't have to be degen bad boy to attract girls either, just be assertive in a masculine manner. Bless blackpill.:blackpill:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Michael Myers
I don't see the image mate :/

This is well known tbh. I accepted it pretty easily. Feels good to know how easy it is to attract foids with this knowledge.You don't have to be degen bad boy to attract girls either, just be assertive in a masculine manner. Bless blackpill.:blackpill:
Jfl I'm not gonna post her pic.

And you're right you don't have to be a degen badboy, you can be a badboy without being degen, sadly most badboys are degen though. I have yet to come across a non-degen badboy though.

• JFL
  • +1

I completely agree with you, people have ruined it here. Not to mention they think race is a factor too in PSL ratings. Jfl, what a cope. But like you said; they are using it wrong. Sadly that's how most people use it nowadays, hence why they are bad raters on here. They will give the 5/10 white guy a 6/10 and the 5/10 brown guy a 4/10. It's delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Michael Myers