Nah lol she's my friend, why'd I post her pic :lul:
(Online friend, not irl)

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and thecel
and BlackOps2Cel in his infamous photo would be a 0

COPE HARDER

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Nah man I ain't getting the cute bookish girl while being dark skinned chadpreet with dravidian pheno.
Dude. I don't see this at all playing out IRL. You are tan not white btw. If you were like death pale, women would find you ugly af. Trust me. Pale skin looks bad on all men regardless of ethnicity. This is the ideal coloring for a male imo:

Even in Pakistan, I don't think skin tone really matters that much for men. Like these niggas got lots of women in uni and many found them attractive:

• +1
I legit am friends with a European girl who strictly likes Dravidian-tier South Asians. @LooksOrDeath All her partners were Sri Lankans or South Indians. She said I was "too light" but I'm literally medium brown. :lul:
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

FUCK. I NEED A TAN ASAP.

But people will still cope here about "muh light skin ethnic pheno". Bull fucking shit. Dark-skin or even tan skin gives you sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
dont care this guy mogs us all

Dude. I don't see this at all playing out IRL. You are tan not white btw. If you were like death pale, women would find you ugly af. Trust me. Pale skin looks bad on all men regardless of ethnicity. This is the ideal coloring for a male imo:

View attachment 1504146

Even in Pakistan, I don't think skin tone really matters that much for men. Like these niggas got lots of women in uni and many found them attractive:

View attachment 1504147View attachment 1504148
Those guys look hella ugly to me lmao. Are they from Karachi?

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

FUCK. I NEED A TAN ASAP.

But people will still cope here about "muh light skin ethnic pheno". Bull fucking shit. Dark-skin or even tan skin gives you sex appeal.
It's the curries on here that cope hard. Light skin is meaningless, it only matters to those who are already dark themselves, it's selfhating pretty much.

• Hmm...
It's the curries on here that cope hard. Light skin is meaningless, it only matters to those who are already dark themselves, it's selfhating pretty much.
Dark skinned and gl curries are a statistical anomaly. Fair skinned or tan curries are a thing in the west on the other hand.

Yeah. Exactly. Pale skin looks extremely unhealthy. I remember one summer I spent enough time in the sun that I got a nice reddish brown glow and I was legit getting IOIs for the first time in my life.

Thing is pale pink skin looks good one women and these curries project that onto men.

Last edited:
Dark skinned and gl curries are a statistical anomaly. Fair skinned or tan curries are a thing in the west on the other hand.
Ideal coloring regardless of race:

Being pasty af is an incel trait.

• +1
Those guys look hella ugly to me lmao. Are they from Karachi?
Yes. Karachi. Maybe from a male perspective. But lots of women where I am from found them attractive. Checked their social medias.

Yes. Karachi. Maybe from a male perspective. But lots of women where I am from found them attractive. Checked their social medias.
Locationpill. Those guys would be invisible in Islamabad. Judging by the standards here.

This is where we get subjective lmao
@Main is this a good example of what you were talking about?
Dude. It's not subjective. Tanned skin mogs pale skin for sex appeal any day of the week. Why tf do you think white people like to tan so much? Even normies are blackpilled on this.

• +1
Dude. It's not subjective. Tanned skin mogs pale skin for sex appeal any day of the week. Why tf do you think white people like to tan so much? Even normies are blackpilled on this.
It's highly dependant on appeal at this point. Younger girls prefer lighter skin, tan looks kinda low class. But older women particularly blacks and latinas prefer tan skin. I will agree that tan skin mogs in raw sex appeal if you have muscular ogre pheno like Jason Momoa.

It's highly dependant on appeal at this point. Younger girls prefer lighter skin, tan looks kinda low class. But older women particularly blacks and latinas prefer tan skin. I will agree that tan skin mogs in raw sex appeal if you have muscular ogre pheno like Jason Momoa.
No dude. Tan>all. Ask @Amnesia. Biggest slayer on here. Why do you think he tans so much?

• Hmm...
You are not bleaching your skin, are you? Don't rot in your basement either. You need healthy skin with some tan/browness to maximize sex appeal. Being pale af is an incel trait.

• +1
No dude. Tan>all. Ask @Amnesia. Biggest slayer on here. Why do you think he tans so much?
Amnesia simply looks better with tan. Other guys would look better with lighter skin.

These guys would descend with tan.

This is where we get subjective lmao
@Main is this a good example of what you were talking about?
Being pale is not an unattractive trait JFL

Tan white people have more mainstream appeal but being pale is fine

What a cope saying otherwise

Average virgins right here
15414BC7 26C0 4EAD B243 231AA7F6EB6A
EDC1325B 41B9 4891 85EB B9454B1D5D02
3CE4DD32 46C7 48F1 875A D075514DF77B
BE27B08F A4E1 47FA AE83 70F433E0DC1F

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
All of them would look better with a tan. Cavill is not that pale either. He looks unhealthy af here.
I did not even discuss what’s better

I said it’s not incel or an unattractive trait.

You are not bleaching your skin, are you? Don't rot in your basement either. You need healthy skin with some tan/browness to maximize sex appeal. Being pale af is an incel trait.
Vitamin D is essential ofc I go outside jfl

I did not even discuss what’s better

I said it’s not incel or an unattractive trait.
If you are white and stay inside all day. You will become pale looking and unhealthy. It makes you look more like an incel. By itself, it won't make unattractive but tbh tanning for a pale person is a great looksmax.

going by the current system
4 psl is average in the west
5 psl is like 1 in 8-10
6 psl is like 1 in 500-1000
7 psl is like 1 in 100 million

• +1
By fair skinned I don't mean pale. I mean light skin with good undertones. Like this
View attachment 1504279
right side is ideal tone imo damn
btw i forgot to mention eariler this picture is taken from a study to determine what women think to be the ideal skin tone. The consencus was the face on the right i.e fair skin with yellowish reddish tint. @Pakicel

going by the current system
4 psl is average in the west
5 psl is like 1 in 8-10
6 psl is like 1 in 500-1000
7 psl is like 1 in 100 million
Kind of agree with this. People here say 6 PSL is 2% which is way too common imo. 7 PSL ain't that rare tho jfl.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
btw i forgot to mention eariler this picture is taken from a study to determine what women think to be the ideal skin tone. The consencus was the face on the right i.e fair skin with yellowish reddish tint. @Pakicel
hmm. I am gonna tan anyway.

• +1
irl it's like this:

-repulsive
(Tru/incel tier, will get bullied, mocked and treated badly, needs surgery)

-not gl
(Normies, not ugly to the point of getting pushed but also not gl to the point where women will open their legs for you and pursue you, can still see some action given that they are NT and have numbers game, can also looksmax into the upper tier without severe/heavy surgeries

-gl
HTN+, women flock/simp for you, comment on your appearance etc, can slay easily if NT

Kind of agree with this. People here say 6 PSL is 2% which is way too common imo. 7 PSL ain't that rare tho jfl.
There are around 10-15 known 7 PSLs and you can exclude most of the non western world. Being such an aesthetic anomaly would also open up endless opportunities in the media/modelling industry

• Hmm...
Go for it bro.
IDK man. Every single attractive girl I saw was with a dark-skinned dude. What gives?

Like check this:

What do you think happened here? Why did she end up with him?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
IDK man. Every single attractive girl I saw was with a dark-skinned dude. What gives?

Like check this:

View attachment 1504372View attachment 1504373

What do you think happened here? Why did she end up with him?
Haven't been to Karachi but the people I know from there are quite darker than Islamabad and Rawalpindi locals. Over here light skin is essential for attractiveness, I mean look at drama serials jfl. In your case, I simply think that it's because there is a defficieny of people who are lightskinned. Where I live, all the popular guys are lightskinned - tan.

Haven't been to Karachi but the people I know from there are quite darker than Islamabad and Rawalpindi locals. Over here light skin is essential for attractiveness, I mean look at drama serials jfl. In your case, I simply think that it's because there is a defficieny of people who are lightskinned. Where I live, all the popular guys are lightskinned - tan.
By that logic, this dude should have been a slayer:

He was incel. What gives?

She could have dated a light skinned dude easily but why did she pick him over the others. It's not just her. I just don't see light skinned men doing much better than dark skinned ones of similar attractiveness. So many of my light skinned friends are incel while the darker skinned ones got women.

Last edited:
  • +1
By that logic, this dude should have been a slayer:

View attachment 1504553

He was incel. What gives?

She could have dated a light skinned dude easily but why did she pick him over the others. It's not just her. I just don't see light skinned men doing much better than dark skinned ones of similar attractiveness. So many of my light skinned friends are incel while the darker skinned ones got women.
Must honestly be locationpill then. Karachi has lots of sun, so tanned guys are perceived to be higher value cause they go must outside
alot more. I can assure you tho where I live light skin mogs dark hard.

Must honestly be locationpill then. Karachi has lots of sun, so tanned guys are perceived to be higher value cause they go must outside
Not true boyo. My darker skinned friends who went to lahore uni outslayed the light skin ones there too. Same PSL. Dark skinned men have BBC halo. Check this dude. He claims to get lots IOIs:

Last edited:
  • +1
Also, this girl too:

Passed me over and gave insane IOIs to this dude:

• +1
Not true boyo. My darker skinned friends who went to lahore uni outslayed the light skin ones there too. Same PSL. Dark skinned men have BBC halo. Check this dude. He claims to get lots IOIs:

View attachment 1504589
Knowing pakis idk if you or me should trust him :lul:

Knowing pakis idk if you or me should trust him :lul:
I legit believe him boyo. Showed me his chats and insta dms and shit. I can def see women being into him.

• Hmm...