A new method for rating faces I found recently. Thoughts?

D

Deleted member 1851

I am not an incel. All my posts were satire.

This looks to be the more accurate to categorize attractiveness.

The average rating for the whole population would be around 4.5, including most likely people from older ages up to around 50. My guess is that HTN would be the equivalent of 1 in 11.5 and a 6 - model tier 7 or more (1 in 227+)

This would remove a bit of the subjectiveness of PSL ratings which are arguably pretty shit

If we used something like this to rate faces, together with a face database such as the one from TRM, people would be rated much more accurately than what they are right now.

Tagging people who might be interested in this topic: @MakinItHappenReturn @Pakicel @Artemis @FunkyMcMunky24 @Xangsane @Gaia262 @Erik-Jón @WanderingBurro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis, WanderingBurro, alriodai and 7 others
Yeah you can untag me because I am certainly not interested in this nerd shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Squirreljak, Artemis and 1 other person
View attachment 1920315

The average rating for the whole population would be around 4.5, including most likely people from older ages up to around 50. My guess is that HTN would be the equivalent of 1 in 11.5 and a 6 - model tier 7 or more (1 in 227+)

This would remove a bit of the subjectiveness of PSL ratings which are arguably pretty shit

If we used something like this to rate faces, together with a face database such as the one from TRM, people would be rated much more accurately than what they are right now.

Tagging people who might be interested in this topic: @MakinItHappenReturn @Pakicel @Artemis @FunkyMcMunky24 @Xangsane @Gaia262 @Erik-Jón @WanderingBurro

Nice, appreciate the tag bro :)

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, gymmaxedhorse, Artemis and 1 other person
U literally get paid for rating faces nigga
Literally the one that actually should be interested considering that and the fact u are all time on rating sections

View attachment 1920315

Guys like @Niko69 are not 1 in 12 guys. Go make a female account on Tinder and you will realize that quickly or watch walk tour videos of college campus of young people of how rare @Niko69 looks are. Not even close. Inaccurate.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
View attachment 1920315

Isso ainda deixa margem pra subjetividade, mas melhora bastante os rates aqui é mais maluco que tudo no total recebi 7 MTN e 8 HTN de numero de pessoas, difícil tirar uma base pela subjetividade, ah mals se nao podia falar em pt tava com preguiça de pensar em ingles

• Hmm...
Guys like @Niko69 are not 1 in 12 guys. Go make a female account on Tinder and you will realize that quickly or watch walk tour videos of college campus of young people of how rare @Niko69 looks are. Not even close. Inaccurate.
..... he isnt a HTN?

..... he isnt a HTN?
Niko is between HTN and Chadlite, but still part of it. Regardless, you can't rely on stuff like that. Go outside and you will realize quickly how rare good looks are.

• Hmm...
Niko is between HTN and Chadlite, but still part of it. Regardless, you can't rely on stuff like that. Go outside and you will realize quickly how rare good looks are.
if he is between HTN and chadlite then he would be, by this logic, top 8%-0.44% looks-wise, since chadlite is 7

the data literally points out how rare it is to be good-looking... did you even read it? also, HTNs are known as more common than 1 in 12

if he is between HTN and chadlite then he would be, by this logic, top 8%-0.44% looks-wise, since chadlite is 7
Chadlite is 6 TRM, Chad is 7 TRM, Gigachad is 8 TRM, and Terachad is 9 TRM.

@Niko69 is on the low end of Chadlite.
the data literally points out how rare it is to be good-looking... did you even read it? also, HTNs are known as more common than 1 in 12
You are not using it properly and lol if you use that as a rating of law.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 1851
View attachment 1920315

my estimations are:

6-6.5 (HTN) - top 8% to 2%

6.5-7.5 (Chadlite) - top 2% to top 0.07%

7.5+ (chad) - top 0.07%+ (basically 1 in 1500)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Leo69