A package from the deepweb adressed to me was intercepted by the police

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
My white ass is going in the slammer if they come a knockin on my door for a house search. this is suifuel buddyboyos, i dunno what to do, i just wanted to buy the meds i need for my severe anxiety and now my white ass is prolly going to jail at some point. And with looks like these my anal virginity won't last a day:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, Petsmart and AlexBrown84
My white ass is going in the slammer if they come a knockin on my door for a house search. this is suifuel buddyboyos, i dunno what to do, i just wanted to buy the meds i need for my severe anxiety and now my white ass is prolly going to jail at some point. And with looks like these my anal virginity won't last a day:feelswhy:
Just say, "Nims brought it in my name as a lil troll."

• JFL
Reactions: ray and sergeant blackpill
it’s over boyo

• So Sad
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
This is brutal, lost my job and now the cops are hassling me just a week after:feelswah:
:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Nims
in all honesty bro just dont achknowledge it as long as you dont hold it you are not in posession. Its not illegal to buy illegal shit but to be in possession of it.

If they contact you about it asking for you to pick it up or something dont, if they ask you to pay a fee for your parcel dont.
Just say you dont know what it is and you didnt buy anything.

DO NOT COLLECT THE PARCEL.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Trilogy, mvp2v1 and 4 others
they have no proof its you who bought them, just say someone is trying to put you in jail

• +1
Reactions: Nims and sergeant blackpill
in all honesty bro just dont achknowledge it as long as you dont hold it you are not in posession. Its not illegal to buy illegal shit but to be in possession of it.

If they contact you about it asking for you to pick it up or something dont, if they ask you to pay a fee for your parcel dont.

yeh i understand that much but what if they come bustin down my door?

Yeah, under no circumstances say anything about it.

If you already did, they know you are buying contraband so i hope you didnt give anything away

say its not yours and leave it at that.

Go on minecraft and look up alternative shipping methodries, dont have to get the minecraft drugs shipped directly to ur house.

• +1
they already know you posted this thread, they're already on their way it's over

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Lawton88

obviously never break the law but if you did this in minecraft this is what you should do in minecraft

• +1
obviously never break the law but if you did this in minecraft this is what you should do in minecraft
i wish my bluepilled doctors would just take me seriously so i wouldn't have to do this shit. They just insisted on feeding me a bunch of jewish poison pills like SSRI and neuroleptics that 1. don't help at all and 2. give me fucking anhedonia and ED.

• So Sad
i wish my bluepilled doctors would just take me seriously so i wouldn't have to do this shit. They just insisted on feeding me a bunch of jewish poison pills like SSRI and neuroleptics that 1. don't help at all and 2. give me fucking anhedonia and ED.
That’s cancer.

What meds were you trying to get?

I used to be on sert myself absolute shit sides theres alot of blue tape around antidepressents/anxiety/ptsd pills etc.
Ive been trying to get ahold of Nardil (basically impossible to find an illegal source) myself, I found a psych who might prescribe it to me.

well i'm renting the place.
Eh Idk how it works then tbh, I mean your best bet is make sure you dont have anything illegal in your possession.

If you have drugs or smth find a somewhere you can store them for a few weeks, maybe burry them outdoors.
If you cant be asked with that then just

Dump Everything GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

But tbh they probably wont do anything about it I very much doubt they will get a warrant and search your house.
But I would get rid of everything illegal in your possession just in case.

Let me guess you live in cucked europe

Meanwhile I buy any drug I want with one google search here in Thailand and receive it in 2 days

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and sergeant blackpill
Fucking bastards almost got busted myself for just fucking retin a

• JFL
Reactions: Nims and sergeant blackpill
Let me guess you live in cucked europe

Meanwhile I buy any drug I want with one google search here in Thailand and receive it in 2 days
maybe i should just get a ticket and come live there, do you have a room you could rent for me bhai?

do you not have anonymous parcel lockers/PO boxes? you literally just plug fake info/name and you're set

200 iq posting this in a honeypot

• JFL
do you not have anonymous parcel lockers/PO boxes? you literally just plug fake info/name and you're set
we don't have anonymous ones here