A paid height growth course pdf I have bought EVERYONE ONE GTFIH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received thanks

I have a course on height growth it's about microfractures technique in detail about 23 pages
This course was written by a 21 year old who had grown 8 cm using microfractures technique at the age of 21 without using peptides and hgh and no it's not cope he has shown results as well

If you want that pm me can't post here as many lurkers also see this forum only want to send it to those who are part of this forum
Pm plz

And he received the pm

Last edited:
PM please bro

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Seems like cope but I’m bored
PM

yo pm this shi

Pm please. Also, thank u for keeping lurkers out.

pm? curious to see what it is about

Received it. Thanks.

PM. Let's see this BS. I bet it's LSJL cope

I received, thanks

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I doubt it's anything significantly different from the usual methods. Regardless, I've got 5cm of growth over the past year, mainly through a stretching contraption that gradually reduces strain overnight. PM me if it's anything different, will be interested to look into it.

I have a course on height growth it's about microfractures technique in detail about 23 pages
This course was written by a 21 year old who had grown 8 cm using microfractures technique at the age of 21 without using peptides and hgh and no it's not cope he has shown results as well

If you want that pm me can't post here as many lurkers also see this forum only want to send it to those who are part of this forum
Dm me pls im SHORT PLS

I also have a course from a russian guy who sell a proven height growth method (streetching your legs and shoulders while sleeping)

I will uplod it if anyone is intrested (400mb)
I'm interested tag me or pm please.

Pm

Dude can you please pm me this, i would appreciated this a lot

i didn’t receive, can you pm me please

Yo abt to pm you but fearful some bozo here remembers me, especially discord bozo's

Can you pm pls friend

Consider using the ankle weights while hanging off a pull-up bar as well. Might trigger some growth signal in the spine who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.