A paid height growth course pdf I have bought EVERYONE ONE GTFIH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received, thanks OP. It was as retarded as I expected. Just go for a run and then sit on your ankles bro. Jesus christ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 16220 and 5.5psl
Received, thanks OP. It was as retarded as I expected. Just go for a run and then sit on your ankles bro. Jesus christ
This shit works bro ik it sounds retarded but you will gain height 1000%
Make sure to wear ankle weights while you run and other methods mentioned i challenge you to do this for 4 months and I promise you will gain 1 inch

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf
Make sure to wear ankle weights while you run and other methods mentioned i challenge you to do this for 4 months and I promise you will gain 1 inch
Ok but what's the science behind wearing weight make you taller ? I run a lot and wearing heavy stuff on my ankles sound like 2 birds one stone since I'll become faster without them.

Also can what heavy stuff am I supposed to wear ? Rocks?

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
You first bro

• +1
Reactions: Abhi
Ok but what's the science behind wearing weight make you taller ? I run a lot and wearing heavy stuff on my ankles sound like 2 birds one stone since I'll become faster without them.

Also can what heavy stuff am I supposed to wear ? Rocks?
Can't mention it here the pdf has it all
When you do those things your bone has tiny microfractures in it and body's no.1 priority is to heal it to let it become longer and thicker and it works for closed platecels also

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf and MaxillaMaxing
mind sending it to me ? would appreciate, thanks.

This is illogical.

The people who buy that shit are low IQ manlets, plus if it were to work you would need to replicate the exact same strength and technique on each limb (this is kind of impossible) because of that you would have asymmetry

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Fgsfds
Not interested in getting taller but curious about the shoulder stretching part? Is this meant to widen your frame?

PM me please

I have a course on height growth it's about microfractures technique in detail about 23 pages
This course was written by a 21 year old who had grown 8 cm using microfractures technique at the age of 21 without using peptides and hgh and no it's not cope he has shown results as well

If you want that pm me can't post here as many lurkers also see this forum only want to send it to those who are part of this forum
pm to me

pm me for trading i have many courses

PM me so I can go from a 6'3 KHHV to a 6'6 KHHV

I have a course on height growth it's about microfractures technique in detail about 23 pages
This course was written by a 21 year old who had grown 8 cm using microfractures technique at the age of 21 without using peptides and hgh and no it's not cope he has shown results as well

If you want that pm me can't post here as many lurkers also see this forum only want to send it to those who are part of this forum
PM please i could use a couple inches

Someone send it please

Send it to me please, need it badly.

pm pretty pleaz

PM please, is for a friend 😖

This is illogical.

The people who buy that shit are low IQ manlets, plus if it were to work you would need to replicate the exact same strength and technique on each limb (this is kind of impossible) because of that you would have asymmetry
I already have legs of different lengths 🤨

I have a course I got by getting a trial of Amazon books then I ripped the pdf of the book. I shared it with a bunch of people in a height group and I know it got passed around, wonder if it's that copy.

If anyone wants it send me yours and I'll send you mine.

Hey bro send the course looking to ultralooksmaxx everything so desperately need it

Pm me
Me only 5 fet 6

Probably cope but im interested, PM

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Bro can you send it to me , i need it so bad. Gilrs dont talk to me jfl :(

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
Hi, can somebody send me this please, tbh idk how to dm haha

Hi, can someone share me the course please

pm bro?

yoooooo bro can u send if its ok

Yeah please brother pm me

I also have a course from a russian guy who sell a proven height growth method (streetching your legs and shoulders while sleeping)

I will uplod it if anyone is intrested (400mb)
pm me boyo

245 replies. Well done @5.5psl you got every manlet here trying to escape the rope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh, GetShrekt, 5.5psl and 1 other person
245 replies. Well done @5.5psl you got every manlet here trying to escape the rope.
when i read it all ik it was cap from the ghetto and iim a manlet too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back