A paid height growth course pdf I have bought EVERYONE ONE GTFIH

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the manlets in the thread exposed. brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, hardestmfintheroom, johncruz12345 and 8 others
didnt receive after pming him

I also have a course from a russian guy who sell a proven height growth method (streetching your legs and shoulders while sleeping)

I will uplod it if anyone is intrested (400mb)
Please do thanks

Hey brother pm me please

Hey i pmed you bro can you share with me

on opening this thread, i was hoping for 4 pages of elaborate discussion on heightmaxxing methods, ranked in terms of measures such as effectiveness and difficulty.
instead what i got from this thread was 4 pages of autistic retards spamming 'pm me OP'.
admin or OP should refund me 3 minutes of my life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, hardestmfintheroom, Ronny and 12 others
on opening this thread, i was hoping for 4 pages of elaborate discussion on heightmaxxing methods, ranked in terms of measures such as effectiveness and difficulty.
instead what i got from this thread was 4 pages of autistic retards spamming 'pm me OP'.
admin or OP should refund me 3 minutes of my life.
That's not my fault bro if all of them are spamming pm me I had specially mentioned them to pm me but all started spamming pm me lmaooo

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Zaq, Hmmf and 1 other person
I have a course on height growth it's about microfractures technique in detail about 23 pages
This course was written by a 21 year old who had grown 8 cm using microfractures technique at the age of 21 without using peptides and hgh and no it's not cope he has shown results as well

If you want that pm me can't post here as many lurkers also see this forum only want to send it to those who are part of this forum
Pm me thanks

PM please @5.5psl

5'8" here. Need all the help I can get.

It sounds like a scam ngl

Pm me also please

pm me please.

I have a course on height growth it's about microfractures technique in detail about 23 pages
This course was written by a 21 year old who had grown 8 cm using microfractures technique at the age of 21 without using peptides and hgh and no it's not cope he has shown results as well

If you want that pm me can't post here as many lurkers also see this forum only want to send it to those who are part of this forum
Pm me also

pm

PM me please.

I also have a course from a russian guy who sell a proven height growth method (streetching your legs and shoulders while sleeping)

I will uplod it if anyone is intrested (400mb)
PM me G

PM PLEASE

ngl sounds legit but for most ppl wearing thick sole shoes along with some lifts would completely solve the height issue. that being said u should definitely do this if you're shorter than 5'6
what are you talking about? i am a strong 5'8 and wear 1.5" shoes minimum and still get height mogged to oblivion by 75% of guys and even some women around my height range.

SEND ME IT PLEASE!!!!

what are you talking about? i am a strong 5'8 and wear 1.5" shoes minimum and still get height mogged to oblivion by 75% of guys and even some women around my height range.
1.5 is nothing

1.5 is nothing
I know it's nothing but 2 inches is the max you can get away with as a 5'8 manlet without looking ridiculous and making it obvious. You think i didn't consider 3 inch elevator shoes? you will look like a clown.

I know it's nothing but 2 inches is the max you can get away with as a 5'8 manlet without looking ridiculous and making it obvious. You think i didn't consider 3 inch elevator shoes? you will look like a clown.
Amnesia is 5'9 and frauds 4 inches of height

Amnesia is 5'9 and frauds 4 inches of height
And? have you seen what he looks like? his height really isn't necessary when you look like that. He coulld fraud to 5'11 and still be fine. For ugly/average men, 5'11 barefoot is minimum and it's more to do with your limb length etc, you don't have the body of a child.

mate don't mean to be rude but i still haven't received it

Pm me dude

PM, im like 177 cm all I need is 6 cm to hit 183

Can anyone who got the course pm me

pm ill legit try for legs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back