A possible stack to lighten eyes w/o surgery (‼️)

W

here can I buy both especially the algae one?
i got these 2

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and poopmaster22
is Astaxanthin better than Msm?
MSM is a sulfur that causes the body to produce more pheomelanin , astaxanthin is just an antioxidant

but msm can apparently lighten eyes

probably best to take both

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, thereallegend, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and HQNPmaxxing
MSM is a sulfur that causes the body to produce more pheomelanin , astaxanthin is just an antioxidant

Great stack!

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing

damn, i thought msm was an antioxidant, I'm taking about 6000mgs of msm + 1000mgs of vit c per day now I'll have to buy this too :feelsahh:

• +1

Can you teach me HQNPmaxxing?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, bogii and HQNPmaxxing
msm, vit c, astaxanthin, lutein, zeaxanthin overdose, I'm gonna be the Guinea pig who tries this shit, may we ascend
Keep me updated, please!

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, THEMOGGER and bogii
Keep me updated, please!
I'm starting with t30 rn, let's see if anything changes I already take msm and vit c for approximately a month now, ordered the other supplements and will be doing it consistently

• +1
Cant wait till the day gene editing becomes viable so that you can take eyedrops to make the genes responsible for melanin production in the iris dormant:ogre: Probably would be possible in the near future if it weren't for ethical reasons
elon musk : :D

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
My anglo saxon piss would work wonders.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Certain growth factors not respond (proliferate or show dynamic changes in melano-
(bFGF and hepatocyte growth factor, etc.), endothelin, genesis) to various environmental factors. The differences of
adrenergic the in vivo behavior between uveal and epidermal melano- 2-receptor agonists, and some prostaglandins
(EP2-receptor agonists and certain TP-receptor agonists) cytes may be determined by both cellular factors and envistimulate, while transforming growth factor-2, interleukin-6, ronmental factors.
and cholinergic agonists inhibit melanogenesis and/or growth
of UM in vitro

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, thereallegend, bogii and 1 other person
yea but not everything itt you menionted we're doing lol

+i cannot let everyone get light eyes

once i ascend to a30 i'll let you know

pm ur discord

I am the godfther of looksmaxxing it's probably something i already know

whats the looksmaxx about?
ive comming tooo with a very big solution that there are no surgery for it only lefort 3 that can kill you i just need to be 100 sure of it and try it on :y'all:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 18439 and AscendingHero
I have to add I didn't even used the terms in search bar to not give the mods here anything.

Tbh I understand you don't give it for free, at your place I would do the same.

I'm even advocating for ppl here to stop spreading the blackpill and our discoveries.
black pill just for us part of forum as a familiy i agree(y)

Man, the only new frontier I can conjure up are genetic and epigenetic enginnering, sythethic biology and other biotech solutions for looksmaxxing at this point.
i think changing somethings could change genetic too if it past a period of time like bone mass.....

How has it been going so far?
I haven't gotten around to it yet as I have been really busy as of late and I'm only putting together my height maxxing stuff. I'll add some of the stuff here into the shopping list when I finalize it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: meryou and enchanted_elixir
I haven't gotten around to it yet as I have been really busy as of late and I'm only putting together my height maxxing stuff. I'll add some of the stuff here into the shopping list when I finalize it.
Alright, reply when you've started!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
Is there any evidence that these can work? Like someone have some result

I will try MSM + vitamin C
Look online with MSM drops on eyes.

Look online with MSM drops on eyes.
I mean the other 2 ones that the I quoted posted

As MSM, for drop on eyes I think doesn’t work, what might work is the powder

(None of these eye drops work, because they can’t reach the layer of the eyes that has or control the melanins)

• +1
I mean the other 2 ones that the I quoted posted

As MSM, for drop on eyes I think doesn’t work, what might work is the powder

(None of these eye drops work, because they can’t reach the layer of the eyes that has or control the melanins)
Who knows, it speculative after all

Read every word. God tier post.

• +1
Certain growth factors not respond (proliferate or show dynamic changes in melano-
(bFGF and hepatocyte growth factor, etc.), endothelin, genesis) to various environmental factors. The differences of
adrenergic the in vivo behavior between uveal and epidermal melano- 2-receptor agonists, and some prostaglandins
(EP2-receptor agonists and certain TP-receptor agonists) cytes may be determined by both cellular factors and envistimulate, while transforming growth factor-2, interleukin-6, ronmental factors.
and cholinergic agonists inhibit melanogenesis and/or growth
of UM in vitro
@enchanted_elixir brutal jfl react. good information tbh

• +1
Note: This is a THEORY! I haven't tested this out, but I have studies to back this up.
This may or may not work. Gathering results from people will only prove if this works or not.

I was scrolling through this thread right here, where it talks about a drug called latanoprost (an eye drop drug) which increased tyrosine activity and made the eyes, and occasionally skin darker.
View attachment 1647589
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1771317/
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0039625797800197

He did mention metyrosine, which did the inverse of what I just mentioned. The right side of the chart is metyrosine and its effect on melanin in the eyes.

I found this quote in that thread that went akin to something like this "...caused by decreased tyrosinase activity". This made me wonder "...if tyrosine caused melanin production, and your body is constantly producing melanin to maintain its coloring, granted we inhibit this activity, we could achieve lighter coloring across the board." Now he did mention metyrosine, which again causes the inverse but the thing is that it may be expensive and hard to find, so I went for alternatives. I also searched up the vegan eye-changing phenomenon that sometimes happens and I have concluded that these people's diets were high in antioxidants and their diets decreased tyrosinase activity.

The way to achieve our goal is to decrease tyrosinase activity in our eyes as much as possible, therefore we need to put things in our bodies and on our eyes that will help us achieve such goals. Therefore I have formulated a theoretical eye lightening stack that definitely decreases tyrosinase but if this works on the eyes is unknown. Metyrosine is expensive so if you can't afford it, it's fine but using it would yield better, quicker results.
  • Glutathione - An antioxidant that inhibits melanin production. (Should be known on this website by now)
  • MSM - A supplement that has potential lightening properties due to it being an antioxidant. (Should be known on this website by now) Best taken as an eyedrop in my opinion, but can be taken as a supplement as well.
  • Mulberry Extract - A herb that is a strong tyrosinase inhibitor. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21130832/)
  • NAC - Stimulates glutathione. (https://www.webmd.com/diet/health-benefits-nac#1)
  • Licorice Extract - Strong tyrosinase inhibitor. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12590456/)
  • Resveratrol - Anti-aging supplement, suppresses tyrosinase. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23047482/)
  • Vitamin C - A powerful antioxidant commonly used for skin lightening.
  • Honey Eye Drops - Makes eyes appear lighter, it has slightly noticable difference but it's slow and you have to be consistent.
  • Metyrosine - Decreases tyrosine activity, especially in the eyes. (Study already shown above) https://www.invivochem.com/metyrosine.html (about 1g daily, don't go over 1.5g)
  • Norfloxacin - An eyedrop that is designed to treat bacterial infections but decreases tyrosinase activity in the eyes. (https://www.researchgate.net/public..._enzymes_activity_in_normal_human_melanocytes)
  • MK-677 - Increases growth hormone and cell proliferation, therefore probably speeds up progress.
  • Lutein and Zeaxanthin - Powerful antioxidants, Lutein is found in red vegetables, and Zeaxanthin is found in leafy greens, vegans are high in this and these are super-powerful antioxidants and pigments (Lutein is reddish, Zeanaxanthin is yellow-greenish), which are found in the eyes as well, therefore it can lighten your eyes, especially Zeaxanthin.
  • (DANGER) Kojic Acid Serum in eyes. I do not know how this could play out for your eyes but kojic acid is a great tyrosinase inhibitor so it would be possible to get lighter eyes from it.
Anyone who wants to perform this on themselves, please let us know and post results in the comments. Avoid ocular sunlight exposure. Also, I expect people to get lighter shades of colors they already have right now, I have NO clue if this could actually change the color but I do know you can possibly get a lighter shade. Even if you get a lighter shade, light brown > dark blue so yeah. Plus you could get much better results with laser eye surgery which would give you a different color with the same luminosity you have. If you have pitch-black eyes, you'll get pitch-blue eyes... If you have medium brown, you can get medium green, lighter brown can get lighter hazel, green, blue, etc.

Thanks for reading!
Gonna try this fr

Any1 got XP with honey eye drops?

Good thread but water information for me

Me and @RecessedPrettyboy been on this for years. Already have my potent stack to lighten eyes.

Some of my friends used this from t50 to light hazel.

@Korea
Pm me stack please

dnrd entire thread did anyone have results with this shit?

@bogii any results??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20390
Good thread but water information for me

Me and @RecessedPrettyboy been on this for years. Already have my potent stack to lighten eyes.

@Korea
Is your stack different that this one? What is it?

The day everyone gets blue eyes is a day I will enjoy: watching everyone dealing with photo-sensitivity for the first time
Spider Man Lol GIF

MSM + Glutathione + Vitamin C could lighten eye color by a tiny bit. Like from a dark brown to a slightly less dark brown. It's a decent looksmax. I know this works because lots of femcel redditors mention this particular stack a LOT on r/AsianBeauty and other gay subreddits for ethnic femcels.

Don't know about the shit you posted in OP but I'm not buying it without a lot of anecdotes tbh, we need some labrats up in here to test this stack
Mine are lighter now than years ago (i thought it was lightning but no matter where I took a pic, it never looks as dark as before) i dont know what caused it.
Before vs now

Attachments

• 43374238-3171-46EC-BA55-05AF01E85090.png
    43374238-3171-46EC-BA55-05AF01E85090.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 8AEC101E-A9ED-42C1-B3AE-91C23AF1612D.png
    8AEC101E-A9ED-42C1-B3AE-91C23AF1612D.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 20565
damn AscendingHero, what was the stack they used?
my eyes are also t50... hate them so much lmao

my discord is Zures#2418 if u wanna chat idk

Last edited:
'm gonna be the Guinea pig who tries this shit, may we ascend
you're a god in this bro, tysm for your dedication
(btw, any changes?)

• +1
Reactions: bogii
you're a god in this bro, tysm for your dedication
(btw, any changes?)
I'll update in one month again, nothing the normie eye would see yet.

• Love it
Reactions: Zures
yea but not everything itt you menionted we're doing lol

+i cannot let everyone get light eyes

once i ascend to a30 i'll let you know

pm ur discord
literally at most like 10 people will copy u and they'll all live across the world from you

half of fame tier DICK RIDING right here

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_, Deleted member 2729, BigBundaSlapper and 3 others