A possible stack to lighten eyes w/o surgery (‼️)

just lol at this fucking cope
can we get a legit thread going on face debloating its number 1 looksmin for ninety percent of people and is actually fixable unlike being born shitskin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Traxanas, Tasty17, Deleted member 8869 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20390
@enchanted_elixir anyone posted an anecdote of anything in here succeeding?

@enchanted_elixir anyone posted an anecdote of anything in here succeeding?
@bogii, ask him. He has anecdotes but it's a mixed bag.

Good thread but water information for me

Me and @RecessedPrettyboy been on this for years. Already have my potent stack to lighten eyes.

Some of my friends used this from t50 to light hazel.

@Korea
What is your potent stack

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 8869
just lol at this fucking cope
can we get a legit thread going on face debloating its number 1 looksmin for ninety percent of people and is actually fixable unlike being born shitskin
I will get buccal fat removal.

Me and @RecessedPrettyboy been on this for years. Already have my potent stack to lighten eyes.

@Korea
What’s the stack??

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, slimer and AscendingHero
msm, vit c, astaxanthin, lutein, zeaxanthin overdose, I'm gonna be the Guinea pig who tries this shit, may we ascend
Hey, any results from it?

Im taking msm(900 per day) + vitamin C for almost a month, but so far no improvement

Hey, any results from it?

Im taking msm(900 per day) + vitamin C for almost a month, but so far no improvement
I stopped taking it, but will start again in a few weeks.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 23530
MSM + Glutathione + Vitamin C could lighten eye color by a tiny bit. Like from a dark brown to a slightly less dark brown. It's a decent looksmax. I know this works because lots of femcel redditors mention this particular stack a LOT on r/AsianBeauty and other gay subreddits for ethnic femcels.
it ligthens eyes AND skin so thats a bonus. Also is going from dark brown to ligther brown even a big difference when it comes to improving your looks? I feel like thats pointless

• Ugh..
Reactions: NumbThePain
Possibly, I would recommend taking Melanotan 2 and beta carotene to counteract it. These won't affect your eye color.
why would mt2 not afffect eye colour?

I stopped taking it, but will start again in a few weeks.
Did you come back or were you just LARPing, I'm interested to know!

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Did you come back or were you just LARPing, I'm interested to know!
I took it for like 3 months and stopped for 4 months now, I don't think it did anything in the end only msm vivid dreams.

eye color is cope anyways, i like my eye shape and that's way more important imo.

But you can try the stack and tell us if it really does something

i have green eyes but my pupil is big as fuck so not very noticeable

which german is patenting this stack lol

did anybody end up trying this

I'm starting with t30 rn, let's see if anything changes I already take msm and vit c for approximately a month now, ordered the other supplements and will be doing it consistently

it's been a year can you update me bhai?

it's been a year can you update me bhai?
bro I stopped after like 3 months, taste was disgusting and idc about eye color anymore.

• Woah
Reactions: twilight
Will possibly a thread on this in the future. Tools already exist, but nobody (or nobody that we are aware of) has done it yet. You'd need to use a gene editing kit using dCAS9 to epigenetically tamper with your HERC2 gene and modulate the eye color expression of this gene to change eye color. You could do the same for your sperm cells via changing cells that control spermatogenesis. So from thereon, your children will inherit your gene edit. It doesn't seem easy.
Yo bro where’s the gene editing thread

Kojic works but almost completely eroded my tear ducts

90% of watering from yawning and such comes from unaffected eye

And the change isn't noticable irl yet, take that as you will. Personally I won't stop until I need glasses so it's up you.

@enchanted_elixir

@Korea
Bro please slide the stack 🙏 i need this

Brilliant thread bro.

Thanks!

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
ump

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
It worked ; his results

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and AsGoodAsItGets

@Korea
would you mind sharing it in the dms?