A possible stack to lighten eyes w/o surgery (‼️)

why is this a better alternative to contacts?

Do you look like your avi?
Permanent and 0.0% callout rate, and question? Do you think someone should wear colored contacts every day (including their first day) in college?

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Possibly, I would recommend taking Melanotan 2 and beta carotene to counteract it. These won't affect your eye color.
I like this looksmax, I'll get looking for the source and I will PM you before and afters when I have them.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and enchanted_elixir
please tell me your secrets man :(( i have to ascend my shitty dark/black/brown eyes
i cant live like this anymore :(( pleaseee i offer you my anus or something like that

btw; im supplementing beta carotene since 4 days.. first day i took 7,5mg but after second day im taking 15mg
i that enough? and what can i improve with beta carotene beside glowing face skin?! will this make my eyes baby blue? (no man im just kidding.. baby blue never ever.. but a lil light brown would be enough for me)
Follow my guide and see if you have results, his guide in theory should be somewhat or a lot like mine.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and meryou
I like this looksmax, I'll get looking for the source and I will PM you before and afters when I have them.
Great stuff man! Thanks! Fair warning though that I am not certain if this will actually work so keep that in mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
pretty much
Do you do well?
Permanent and 0.0% callout rate, and question? Do you think someone should wear colored contacts every day (including their first day) in college?
There’s gotta be super realistic ones that have 0% call-out rate

If you’re not gonna wear it everyday, and there’s a lot of difference between it and your natural, then I guess not. But you might as well on your first day, for better first impressions.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and enchanted_elixir
no way that should affect if you look like that :feelskek:
well ive fucked/ltr's decent amount of gl girls in the past but its very difficult for me.

i want to get LL + SEA so life is on easy mode

• +1
U remember subliminaluser from lookism :ROFLMAO:
OH HELL NAH:lul::lul::lul::lul:

I legit thought he lost the plot.

Brb coping with random asian rain music.

Albeit he said some legit things+i thought u also subliminal maxxed with him at one point lmfao

Gave him your snapchat and everything

• JFL
Reactions: meryou and Deleted member 16834
U remember subliminaluser from lookism :ROFLMAO:
Muh i will save u 50k from going down to mexico

but pay me half of what u were going to once i lighten ur eyes with this subliminal stack bro🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 18694 and Deleted member 16834
OH HELL NAH:lul::lul::lul::lul:

I legit thought he lost the plot.

Brb coping with random asian rain music.

Albeit he said some legit things+i thought u also subliminal maxxed with him at one point lmfao

Gave him your snapchat and everything

Nigga said he got lighter eyes from some niche subliminals.

He reminded me of a cult leader. He was very charismatic and shit and would always pm like 10 users at a time and everyone would be too nice to call him out on his shit :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, JizzFarmer, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Muh i will save u 50k from going down to mexico

but pay me half of what u were going to once i lighten ur eyes with this subliminal stack bro🤣

I completely forgot about that 😂 in hindsight he saved me from wasting money on a cope surgery that turns eyes dark grey and only light under flash camera jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and AscendingHero
Nigga said he got lighter eyes from some niche subliminals.

He reminded me of a cult leader. He was very charismatic and shit and would always pm like 10 users at a time and everyone would be too nice to call him out on his shit :ROFLMAO:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Funny laughing meme solider

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 16834
Good thread but water information for me

Me and @RecessedPrettyboy been on this for years. Already have my potent stack to lighten eyes.

Some of my friends used this from t50 to light hazel.

@Korea
tell me the stack please :love:

w
Note: This is a THEORY! I haven't tested this out, but I have studies to back this up.
This may or may not work. Gathering results from people will only prove if this works or not.

I was scrolling through this thread right here, where it talks about a drug called latanoprost (an eye drop drug) which increased tyrosine activity and made the eyes, and occasionally skin darker.
View attachment 1647589
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1771317/
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0039625797800197

He did mention metyrosine, which did the inverse of what I just mentioned. The right side of the chart is metyrosine and its effect on melanin in the eyes.

I found this quote in that thread that went akin to something like this "...caused by decreased tyrosinase activity". This made me wonder "...if tyrosine caused melanin production, and your body is constantly producing melanin to maintain its coloring, granted we inhibit this activity, we could achieve lighter coloring across the board." Now he did mention metyrosine, which again causes the inverse but the thing is that it may be expensive and hard to find, so I went for alternatives. I also searched up the vegan eye-changing phenomenon that sometimes happens and I have concluded that these people's diets were high in antioxidants and their diets decreased tyrosinase activity.

The way to achieve our goal is to decrease tyrosinase activity in our eyes as much as possible, therefore we need to put things in our bodies and on our eyes that will help us achieve such goals. Therefore I have formulated a theoretical eye lightening stack that definitely decreases tyrosinase but if this works on the eyes is unknown. Metyrosine is expensive so if you can't afford it, it's fine but using it would yield better, quicker results.
  • Glutathione - An antioxidant that inhibits melanin production. (Should be known on this website by now)
  • MSM - A supplement that has potential lightening properties due to it being an antioxidant. (Should be known on this website by now) Best taken as an eyedrop in my opinion, but can be taken as a supplement as well.
  • Mulberry Extract - A herb that is a strong tyrosinase inhibitor. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21130832/)
  • NAC - Stimulates glutathione. (https://www.webmd.com/diet/health-benefits-nac#1)
  • Licorice Extract - Strong tyrosinase inhibitor. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12590456/)
  • Resveratrol - Anti-aging supplement, suppresses tyrosinase. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23047482/)
  • Vitamin C - A powerful antioxidant commonly used for skin lightening.
  • Honey Eye Drops - Makes eyes appear lighter, it has slightly noticable difference but it's slow and you have to be consistent.
  • Metyrosine - Decreases tyrosine activity, especially in the eyes. (Study already shown above) https://www.invivochem.com/metyrosine.html (about 1g daily, don't go over 1.5g)
  • Norfloxacin - An eyedrop that is designed to treat bacterial infections but decreases tyrosinase activity in the eyes. (https://www.researchgate.net/public..._enzymes_activity_in_normal_human_melanocytes)
  • MK-677 - Increases growth hormone and cell proliferation, therefore probably speeds up progress.
  • Lutein and Zeaxanthin - Powerful antioxidants, Lutein is found in red vegetables, and Zeaxanthin is found in leafy greens, vegans are high in this and these are super-powerful antioxidants and pigments (Lutein is reddish, Zeanaxanthin is yellow-greenish), which are found in the eyes as well, therefore it can lighten your eyes, especially Zeaxanthin.
  • (DANGER) Kojic Acid Serum in eyes. I do not know how this could play out for your eyes but kojic acid is a great tyrosinase inhibitor so it would be possible to get lighter eyes from it.
Anyone who wants to perform this on themselves, please let us know and post results in the comments. Avoid ocular sunlight exposure. Also, I expect people to get lighter shades of colors they already have right now, I have NO clue if this could actually change the color but I do know you can possibly get a lighter shade. Even if you get a lighter shade, light brown > dark blue so yeah. Plus you could get much better results with laser eye surgery which would give you a different color with the same luminosity you have. If you have pitch-black eyes, you'll get pitch-blue eyes... If you have medium brown, you can get medium green, lighter brown can get lighter hazel, green, blue, etc.

Thanks for reading!
where would I go about buying metyrosine?
edit; found it. how do i use it? just consume it orally? it's a drug used to lower blood sugar, so if you take it with mk (higher blood sugar) should u be fine :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
w

where would I go about buying metyrosine?
edit; found it. how do i use it? just consume it orally? it's a drug used to lower blood sugar, so if you take it with mk (higher blood sugar) should u be fine :forcedsmile:
No clue mate. I don't know what form it comes in.

Good thread but water information for me

Me and @RecessedPrettyboy been on this for years. Already have my potent stack to lighten eyes.

Some of my friends used this from t50 to light hazel.

@Korea
t50 to light hazel ? Really or is it overestimated ?

I understand you don't share your routine openly, can you give some hints ? Also I can exchange this knowledge with another one if it truly works. I have 1 big looksmax (same level of your is if it's not fake) and two others medium that are unknown even by this forum, probably a less than a handful of ppl know them here.

t50 to light hazel ? Really or is it overestimated ?

I understand you don't share your routine openly, can you give some hints ? Also I can exchange this knowledge with another one if it truly works. I have 1 big looksmax (same level of your is if it's not fake) and two others medium that are unknown even by this forum, probably a less than a handful of ppl know them here.
I am the godfther of looksmaxxing it's probably something i already know

whats the looksmaxx about?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and KDA Player

Two mediums one are about eyelashes and water.

Big one can hardly say without revealing too much tbh, saw it mentionned here only one time since I'm here

Last edited:
Two mediums one are about eyelashes and water.

Big one can hardly say without revealing too much tbh, saw it mentionned here only one time since I'm here
I have to add I didn't even used the terms in search bar to not give the mods here anything.

Tbh I understand you don't give it for free, at your place I would do the same.

I'm even advocating for ppl here to stop spreading the blackpill and our discoveries.

I want new looksmaxxing information, I feel like I know everything already and I need some new info. Tell me something I don't know.

I want new looksmaxxing information, I feel like I know everything already and I need some new info. Tell me something I don't know.
Undiscovered one are not given for free. They will probably be mainstream here in 5 years, and again 5 years later for normies.

So we take advantage of them before everyone does, this is a permanent race.

do you know how long the effects last after stopping supplementation?
I'm already on msm but glut + liposomal vit c is so expensive, idk if I can afford this with my other supplements every day
I have no idea honestly. Never tried this myself but you can vaguely research this on reddit. Female subreddits related to skin whitening have high IQ shit

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
Undiscovered one are not given for free. They will probably be mainstream here in 5 years, and again 5 years later for normies.

Man, the only new frontier I can conjure up are genetic and epigenetic enginnering, sythethic biology and other biotech solutions for looksmaxxing at this point.

• +1
MSM + Glutathione + Vitamin C could lighten eye color by a tiny bit. Like from a dark brown to a slightly less dark brown. It's a decent looksmax. I know this works because lots of femcel redditors mention this particular stack a LOT on r/AsianBeauty and other gay subreddits for ethnic femcels.

Don't know about the shit you posted in OP but I'm not buying it without a lot of anecdotes tbh, we need some labrats up in here to test this stack
Side effects?

How much you think its reasonable price to pay for your info AND keeping it out of any forum?

I would almost be tempted to try OP’s stack if I was not afraid loosing my eyesight over what is certainly a very elaborated form of cope. Guess I will wait either for Strōma or some CRISPR shit

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_
yea but not everything itt you menionted we're doing lol

+i cannot let everyone get light eyes

once i ascend to a30 i'll let you know

pm ur discord
You never PM'd me your discord

• +1
How has it been going so far?

I might try MSM eye drops, but where do you find Metyrosine eye drops? @enchanted_elixir

I don't think I can cope with having dark brown eyes anymore. Scientists should spend time researching how to eliminate dark eyes from the genepool, but normies will be like "muh eugenics".

I might try MSM eye drops, but where do you find Metyrosine eye drops? @enchanted_elixir

I don't think I can cope with having dark brown eyes anymore. Scientists should spend time researching how to eliminate dark eyes from the genepool, but normies will be like "muh eugenics".

Once CRISPR can do it, trust me, it'll go away in two generations maximum.
You inject Metyrosine, you don't drop it into your eyes.

• So Sad
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and Deleted member 16371

I wanna try MSM eye drops too but idk how eye drops would work with contacts.

• +1
So is there a pill I can’t take to lighten eye color? Maybe like glutathione

So is there a pill I can’t take to lighten eye color? Maybe like glutathione
Glutathione hasn't brightened anyone's eye color as far as I know, Lutein and Zeaxanthin has worked for some people, go on an antioxidant hyperdose and see how that works

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and poopmaster22
Glutathione hasn't brightened anyone's eye color as far as I know, Lutein and Zeaxanthin has worked for some people, go on an antioxidant hyperdose and see how that works
Is an antioxidant hyperdose lutein?

Is an antioxidant hyperdose lutein?
anecdotal , but taking lutein/zeaxanthin pills for a few weeks, I noticed a slight lightening of my iris in the mirror. It seems to be due to the that lutein/zeaxanthin increases macular pigment density, which helps the eyes filter blue light. Also take astaxanthin, and make sure it is sourced naturally from algae. It is 6000x stronger than vitamin C and probably the strongest antioxidant. Make sure to take both of them with fat for proper absorption.
Did you not read metyrosine inhibits enzyme to convert into dopamine noroepinephrin etc. That’s very bad
Once CRISPR can do it, trust me, it'll go away in two generations maximum.
You inject Metyrosine, you don't drop it into your eyes.
In theory maybe you could? Injecting seems like a bad idea as inhibiting dopamine and norepinephrine will be horrible for your mood and energy

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and enchanted_elixir
Did you not read metyrosine inhibits enzyme to convert into dopamine noroepinephrin etc. That’s very bad
You assess if it is worth it or not

anecdotal , but taking lutein/zeaxanthin pills for a few weeks, I noticed a slight lightening of my iris in the mirror. It seems to be due to the that lutein/zeaxanthin increases macular pigment density, which helps the eyes filter blue light. Also take astaxanthin, and make sure it is sourced naturally from algae. It is 6000x stronger than vitamin C and probably the strongest antioxidant. Make sure to take both of them with fat for proper absorption.

In theory maybe you could? Injecting seems like a bad idea as inhibiting dopamine and norepinephrine will be horrible for your mood and energy
Will taking those two also help my skin since they are the strongest antioxidants?

Will taking those two also help my skin since they are the strongest antioxidants?
yes

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, enchanted_elixir and poopmaster22
W
yes
here can I buy both especially the algae one?