A Prophet of Jesus Christ as God Predicted Trumps Assasination Attempt 4 Months in Advance (ATHEISTS AND MUSLIMS GTFIH AND DEFEND THIS)

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet

This is the OG video:

Go to 11:04 you cannot edit a video 4 months in advance, the only way this guy is a fraud is if he is in cahoots with the shooter or the government, that's your only cope, his Prophecy was too accurate.

You MUST turn to Jesus Christ before it is too late.

• +1
Reactions: gigell

Some christian you are making fun of disabled people
I was making fun of users, not actual disabled people, also I always repent for my sins, but this is kind of a much bigger deal so don't red herring the topic, Occam's Razor proves this guy is actually a Prophet of Jesus and thus also proves that Jesus Christ is God.

I’ve already accepted I’m going to hell

I’ve already accepted I’m going to hell
Jesus Christ is God and he died for your sins, past, present, and future, and as long as you believe in him and what he did for you and ask him for forgiveness, you will have Eternal Life together with him in Heaven. Do not worry.

You must feel remorse for sins, it is actually good that you think you are going to hell, because it means you are aware of your sins to a degree. Those are sure without a shadow of a doubt they are going to heaven, likely think they have done no wrong.

• +1
Yes but he’s wrong about the eardrum part

And he’s wrong about Trump being Christian , but I can’t judge

Trump did wear the hat and kissed that wall in Isreal

You also can’t find the birth date of Brandon so they are also behind this video

Yes but he’s wrong about the eardrum part

And he’s wrong about Trump being Christian , but I can’t judge

Trump did wear the hat and kissed that wall in Isreal

You also can’t find the birth date of Brandon so they are also behind this video
The Eardrum part seemed more like a figure of speech of what he saw during the vision.

Like if you saw someone get shot in the ear you might describe it as such.

He did go to the floor after getting shot aswell, and we don't know what was going through his mind.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back