A qt white boy complimented my looks last week

love=everything

love=everything

Banned
my female friend works in a radio station for our uni. Me her, and two other guys. One a white ethnik and one a wasp were talking

She was trying to get people to join her group, the wasp said I should do it, or I should do TV, because I have the looks for it.

She said, yea he does. I ruin the compliment with my autism and trying to pass the compliment off to him (My estimate is that he mogs me slightly, but he doesn't have exotic phenotype or superhero physique) but true story

White boys are so HQNP. The girl was quite GL too. GL people have no qualms about talking about looks around other GLs.

he was so sweet and sincere, I'm not even gay but I could have just sucked the life out of him in that moment.
He was quite GL, long hair, skinny, around my height, strong nose bridge, hooded eyes. :love:

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Einon
  • +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty, DarknLost, ChoSeungHui and 6 others
Which son of a cocksucking anglo whore created this thread on lookism already. think it was defea,t but it was way less gay last time, there was no emojis
op your family is getting flayed alive as we speak you vile dog. Just keep writing these posts allah will have 0 mercy

Which son of a cocksucking anglo whore created this thread on lookism already. think it was defea,t but it was way less gay last time, there was no emojis
op your family is getting flayed alive as we speak you vile dog. Just keep writing these posts allah will have 0 mercy
Ahaan-Panday.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
How many times I told you to check your T level?

a faggot hit on me at a club last weekend and I got kicked out for punching him. True story.

Unironically fucking gay.

impossible not to recognize spic's subhuman posting style

• +1
Reactions: love=everything