'A really tall ugly guy is still hot' - Drumroll: I want to see your cope on this one you Face obsessed retards:

The only way to really settle this debate would be with a tinder experiment, I've been wanting to do a Jeff Nippard vs. Vegan Gains tinder experiment that would prove height or face.

Vegan gains is 6'3 with 4-5/10 face and Jeff Nippard is 5'5'' with a chad face, whoever gets more matches proves which is more important. I could put the height in the bios I might do this experiment in the future

Vegan gains doesn't have a 4-5 face

4 at best and he is EXTREMELY aspie

You realise he is officially diagnosed with autism right?

Literally told me yday he would never doxx unless you piss him off. Jfl. Yeah thanks for that assurance

I have seen over 50 guys on Lookism via pm including several Chadlites and never doxxed a single soul

Well online experiments are the best way to get a direct side by side empirical answer, as it measures women's sexual decisions in action

No it doesn't, because swiping on a blasted phone is not them 'in action' you retard

Them seated at a bar with their friend gone to the toilet is

TOO MUCH LACK OF COMMON SENSE

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
9219452a2eff49b3f729cf7784135630

To the base of the truth

No it doesn't, because swiping on a blasted phone is not them 'in action' you retard

how would your life change if at all if u woke ip as 6'5 tomorrow? i think very little

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Many many different recipes to attractiveness, there’s not just one single way to do it (obviously she wouldn’t find an UGLY guy attractive just because he’s tall though)

face is just the one area of it that makes the most impact out of all the features

she’s also not virtue signalling but you have to remember that people will absolutely BELIEVE certain things about themselves until actually presented with the scenario in real life. In her head I’m sure she THINKS she’d pick a tall LTN over a let’s say 5’10” genuine chad, but we all know what the reality would be

Why do we have to create this hyperthetical nonsense of 6'2-6'4 LTN vs 5'10 Chad?

Why?

I don't understand creating this scenario where the woman has to pick?

If you are on the pull on a night out with the guys and she isn't being approached and she is alone and you approach her, why would 5'10 Chad matter? He isnt' around? She will be attracted to you as a 6'2-6'4 low tier normie. Facts. Granted your pheno is white may be.

• JFL
Why do we have to create this hyperthetical nonsense of 6'2-6'4 LTN vs 5'10 Chad?

Why?

If you are on the pull on a night out with the guys and she isn't being approached and she is alone and you approach her, why would 5'10 Chad matter? He isnt' around? She will be attracted to you as a 6'2-6'4 low tier normie. Facts. Granted your pheno is white may be.
It's not a hypothetical. 6'5" ltn vs 5'10" htn, which is basically a normal scenario at clubs. Please tell me who gets the girl.

• +1
Ok, your thread was about tall ugly guys still being hot and now you've done a complete 180 and say that height only matters after your face is htn+. Which is it?

I said low tier normie 4/10 with white pheno as 6'2+ guy is the benchmark. Granted he is a 4 that is dimorphic facially, which 6'2+ guys tend to be. Pheno has some flexibility at 5/10

76d1b912f14cd4a123a6d656bf454bf9

I know who you are Bull from Lookism btw

I said low tier normie 4/10 with white pheno as 6'2+ guy is the benchmark. Granted he is a 4 that is dimorphic facially, which 6'2+ guys tend to be. Pheno has some flexibility at 5/10

View attachment 1429649

you are adding more and more variables jfl. now he must be a white guy also:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and MakinItHappenReturn
you are adding more and more variables jfl. now he must be a white guy also:forcedsmile:

Ok. Not of Indian or Asian pheno. The two worst. Asian is by far the worst, but Indian is second to last, so include Indian.

Everyone else is ok.

Indian 6'2 guy still has to be at least a 5.5 and the Asian has to be a 6.5

• +1
Ok. Not of Indian or Asian pheno. The two worst. Asian is by far the worst, but Indian is second to last, so include Indian.

Everyone else is ok.

Indian 6'2 guy still has to be at least a 5.5 and the Asian has to be a 6.5
agreed the looks threshold is much lower for white guys.

wdym 6.5 for asian? to slay or to get a gf?

Well I can't take them to a bar so how else could I make an empirical comparison?

View attachment 1429649

I'm not Bull from Lookism lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
agreed the looks threshold is much lower for white guys.

wdym 6.5 for asian? to slay or to get a gf?

Slay on one night stand hookup

• +1
All these threads boil down to stupid thinking

“a multibillionare could out slay a homeless chad thus money>face”

“a 6’5 chadlite could outslay a 4’11 chad thus height>face”

Its just using false equivalences, a 6’5 guy with huge frame as you said is extremely rare and should be compared to a turbo chad 1/1000 face if you wanted to compare the significance of each feature….
I think the problem is people are looking of it as a linear system but in reality it's actually a non linear dynamic system, where there are multiple rate limiting attributes. Ie) its usually better to have pretty good of everything than it is to have one giga good thing, atleast most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614

Low tier normie 4/10 face and picks up Beckys that are 5'2 because they are in awe of his stature

• +1
Reactions: metagross

Why?

You misunderstood.
Number 1 is women don’t pick, picking is incel cope, she’ll get around to ‘em all eventually

What I’m outlining here is the difference between a person’s THOUGHTS and their ACTIONS. She probably THINKS that a tall LTN will be more attractive to her than an average height chad, but barring extreme height fetishists that’s not going to happen.

you’re taking what I’m saying to mean.. idk, “ltn never wins because chads exist” but that’s not what I’m saying, again this is purely to highlight why it’s important to never really listen to what people say, just watch what they do.

As for her being attracted to tall LTN, to be honest LTN is pushing it, there’s gonna be a fair few girls who aren’t into it even though he’s tall. MTN+ though, for sure she’ll be into it.

basically you assumed we’re on opposing sides of this argument, we’re not (well not entirely, face is still vastly more important than any other thing like height, but it all objectively matters and it all can help/hinder) all I’m saying is that if you base things on what people are SAYING you’re going to get a lot of wrong information, even if sometimes it turns out to be true

Last edited:
Then explain to me why when we had a conversation at the beginning of this year back in February in PM over on Lookism you told me your body count was over 300? I've seen your face and you're a normie with some minor flaws.
I've explained many times that of my hundred slays the majority of them were sub 4
I have never even slayed a girl that could be considered a 6

• +1
I've explained many times that of my hundred slays the majority of them were sub 4
Where do you meet hundreds of sub 4s?

tinder and nightclubs
What exactly is a sub 4 to you? Were they landwhales? I don't get how a non-fat girl is sub 4 lmfao.

What exactly is a sub 4 to you? Were they landwhales? I don't get how a non-fat girl is sub 4 lmfao.
sub 4 to me is overweight with a below average face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 7725
Height is obviously important dude, so is everything looks related :Comfy:

Cool and how many of them would you have fucked with same face and 5'8?

Plus remember you call yourself an aspie and there were 5s in there

Last edited:

You see and he gave me a photo for my chick to rate on lookism who is nothing special but a 5 may be some would say lower and she gave him a 4. Although he has better pics where I've seen he's 5.

100+ slays vs my 20 (22 including foreplay) and I'm 1 year older and also a normie like himself

So for you to sit there and claim you are a normie facially and what, 6'5? And have done over 100 approaches in supermarkets, gyms etc with 4-6s and been rejected every single time, is quite hard to believe. Unless you have a twitch, are extremely socially anxious and that leads you to be a stuttering nerd everytime or...... You are capping.... About something

Last edited:
how would your life change if at all if u woke ip as 6'5 tomorrow? i think very little

You're very low iq

You have seen my personality and charm on video many times and you think with my normie looks I wouldn't clean up at 6'5. Can't believe I missed this post, but what an idiotic thing to say. I hate to be arrogant but cmon lol. I am very nt and have an extremely sexy voice

Actually what a retardedly stupid thing to say. I am convinced you have never walked into a club or even bar in your life

Last edited:
  • JFL

And this was authentic. It came right from the clitorous.

So for the retards that say being tall and average doesn't work for sex-appeal because you are still a normie, SHUT THE FUCK UP

@LooksOverAll < mother fucker you either have the worst shoulder frame in the world or you are not a normie facially

OR 6'7 is just such a stand-out height that it ACTUALLY failos you and puts you on too much display and so much so that you are expected to have a little more of a colourful or alpha personality, which let's be real and honest, you don't have

Can anyone sit here and say 5/10 normie face with 6'2+ height isn't going to be hot to most Becky to Stacey lite women?

I want your arguments that are supported by evidence. I can provide you countless evidence of 4/10 dudes being with decent looking women and this girl in the video even said UGLY, which isn't a 4 and more a 3. 4 is LTN

Obv some women have a fetish for excessively tall (mostly fattys and uggos actually because they dont want somoebody better facially). Above a decent height 5ft 11 or so frame and face matters way more. Your post reads from a lanky ethnic with the look of an overcooked hotdog and no life experience.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

And this was authentic. It came right from the clitorous.

So for the retards that say being tall and average doesn't work for sex-appeal because you are still a normie, SHUT THE FUCK UP

@LooksOverAll < mother fucker you either have the worst shoulder frame in the world or you are not a normie facially

OR 6'7 is just such a stand-out height that it ACTUALLY failos you and puts you on too much display and so much so that you are expected to have a little more of a colourful or alpha personality, which let's be real and honest, you don't have

Can anyone sit here and say 5/10 normie face with 6'2+ height isn't going to be hot to most Becky to Stacey lite women?

I want your arguments that are supported by evidence. I can provide you countless evidence of 4/10 dudes being with decent looking women and this girl in the video even said UGLY, which isn't a 4 and more a 3. 4 is LTN

I can vouch for this.
We both used dating apps. And I am better looking facially, so I would get 3-4 times as many matches ONLINE, but I am also short. So in real life, my face doesn't matter that much.

It was funny to observe really. He's like 6'4, so a lot taller than me, and in real life he gets more attention than me, while I get more attention online (because face is more important there).
Height is WAY more important in real life.

Nope.
I know very attractive girls, and they would 1000% chose a 195cm normie over a 5'9 chadlite.
Yep, this is the same observation I made in real life. Again, I am better looking facially than my friend, but he is taller and in real life, he gets more attention due to height

Obv some women have a fetish for excessively tall (mostly fattys and uggos actually because they dont want somoebody better facially). Above a decent height 5ft 11 or so frame and face matters way more. Your post reads from a lanky ethnic with the look of an overcooked hotdog and no life experience.

Whatever lol

I can vouch for this.
We both used dating apps. And I am better looking facially, so I would get 3-4 times as many matches ONLINE, but I am also short. So in real life, my face doesn't matter that much.

It was funny to observe really. He's like 6'4, so a lot taller than me, and in real life he gets more attention than me, while I get more attention online (because face is more important there).
Height is WAY more important in real life.

How tall?

You're very low iq

You have seen my personality and charm on video many times and you think with my normie looks I wouldn't clean up at 6'5. Can't believe I missed this post, but what an idiotic thing to say. I hate to be arrogant but cmon lol. I am very nt and have an extremely sexy voice

Actually what a retardedly stupid thing to say. I am convinced you have never walked into a club or even bar in your life
i know u want to trigger me into responding:owo:

but anyway, cope. everyone is tall in Clubs/bars and they dont slay only the gl ones

i know u want to trigger me into responding:owo:

but anyway, cope. everyone is tall in Clubs/bars and they dont slay only the gl ones

Boring incel Black pill nihilistic extremist zoomer using the word cope means block

Blocked

• JFL
imagine getting baited into this pajeet's thread
biden

yea man height is cope maybe boosts your smv by like 0,5 IRL. has been settled already people still discussing it:feelsgood:
sorry bro i like your post but this one is cope

average black guy is like 5"10 and gets curved by every white HTB. if average black guy were to be 6"3 HTB white women would throw themselves for BBC

there is a reason its called BBC and not NBC

• +1
Never look at what women say, look at what they do. You never see women with tall ugly guys, only tall good looking males or average height good looking males.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
"Muh she meant htn/chadlite by ugly"

Absolute state of "chad" manlets.

Last edited:
The only way to really settle this debate would be with a tinder experiment, I've been wanting to do a Jeff Nippard vs. Vegan Gains tinder experiment that would prove height or face.

Vegan gains is 6'3 with 4-5/10 face and Jeff Nippard is 5'5'' with a chad face, whoever gets more matches proves which is more important. I could put the height in the bios I might do this experiment in the future
That doesnt prove anything since you cant change into Jeff Nippard to slay the girls. Matches dont count. Only slays do

it's true in my school there like 2-3 genuine chads at max out of few hundred students and most of the slaying is usually done by 6'2+ normies

• +1
The thing is

a shit ton of things have to go right for a chad face
Not so much to be tall

most of the people partying are mtn-htns

and a tall htn mogs a short htn, so the tall htns are the ‘chads’ at a social event

if a true chad 5’10 guy came along he would mog them, but thats much rarer than a tall HTN

Nailed it. Best post I've seen you make.

YOU SEE THE ENTIRE PICTURE

• +1
Tall people are privileged in life

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
99141A32 2E54 4369 B5A6 B16BB2769F4F
C2835A60 A1B0 4E61 89CA 8F9495DC23FD

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish